youtu.be/16fvvPaliVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Marines
>in the Army
OP confirmed retard.

sign me up

Soldiers: willingly tools of the globalist elite

t. soy

There's nothing more manlier and braver than fighting for something higher than yourself.

>signing up to kill kids for (((them)))
>signing up to get PTSD, depression, and other mental illnesses
>signing up to do the bidding of the worlds elites

>implying I would care that much about the military system of a country that isn't my own
it's the armed forces, fuck off

You cared enough to respond to me pointing out how stupid you are. So you're dumb AND easily upset. Interesting.

oh please

youtube.com/watch?v=AprqomTW-Wo

I was merely bumping my own thread
you however were buttmad enough to call me a retard in the first place even though nobody cares about the differences between the marine corps and the US army
looks like I win again, heh.....

Step aside, proper recruiting kino coming through:
youtube.com/watch?v=kp7HVU-s7aI

>winning
Oh goodness, this must be your hobby: arguing with strangers on the internet. Clearly a pursuit fitted to your intellectual abilities. Have fun with that, I hope it fills your precious little life with joy :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuk5bWa-C8w

youtube.com/watch?v=pmDnfBVNcHY

>running in the snow all day
>making a difference
whoa... t-thanks sweden

i'll give a quick rundown on how this thread is going to play out:

>pencilneck soyboys call out the ad for being completely retarded and appealing to apeheaded mongrels
>said apeheaded mongrels will start beating their chests and posting pics of their gun collection and smashed kuerig machines in a primal animalistic rage
>eurofriends will call out america for being such a black hole of intellect while cowering under their blanket of protection
>virgin armchair generals will start taking about MUH NUKES as if america's generals would unload their nuclear arsenal over a nationalistic argument on a laotian organic horticultural sciences board

>Blackhole

It sure is.

The next Hitler with the R8

soyboy meme spreading like AIDS

I'd like to thank all the American soldiers who have died for Israel.

thedonald picked it up so now you have both arms of shitposters and trumpfags

soygoys pls go

i think you missed the point user

I know it's not Army but I fucking love this one
youtu.be/ZqpJ5kDgKec

>Implying the Royal Marine adverts aren't utter kino.

youtu.be/5f8mG4KvqMw

youtube.com/watch?v=VlPEg9LCKgo
such a fucking cheese

Does anyone have the Chinese recruitment video? Its an Anime Music video of China going to some city fighting evil robots and they rescue a boy and at the end the boy salutes. I cant seem to find it, dont know if it was taken down.

Its propaganda/10

t. ZOG

where’s the commercial where they terrorize the brown people and torture and kill children?

>armour covered in glowing lights

seems like a bad tactical decision. but i guess in the cyberpunk dystopia everything will be at least 50% neon so maybe it's the new camoflauge

actual marinekino coming through
youtu.be/16fvvPaliVQ

I remember some marine on fox or whatever saying this was trying to appeal to the video game demographic