ITT: Guilty Pleasures

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fever_Code
twitter.com/MazeRunnerMovie/status/913842100550225920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: People who are attracted to Thomas Brodie-Sangster

This movie is actually not bad, nothing to feel guilty about.

OP here, you got me.

I love threads made by fujoshis. Post pics of your tits ladies.

Pacific rim

maze runner is worth watching for the hot dudes

HOW DOES IT FEEL...

>mfw I learned kite runner and maze runner are different things.
I thought this was about some arab war.

Faggot

All death race movies are great, even the new one

Looks like a dude

Effy?

The first ones pretty good.

Maze Runner is actually good. Solid actors and it's all about bros looking out for each other. I like it.

You know women post on Sup Forums too, right? This meme that only guys or fags post on Sup Forums needs to stop. There are many fujoshis here too.

rule 29 haha :d

If wanting to be in a threesome with Thomas Brodie-Sangster and non!punished Dylan O'Brien is wrong then I don't want to be right.

>tfw Thomas is a power top

We all know Minho is where it's at.

He's a keeper...

>will poulter will never haze you as the newcomer to the glade

I had actually forgotten about Minho. OK Glade orgy. It probably happened at least once.

she hasn't aged well past skins.

I dont get it these guys have been inside the maze for how many years? Why havent they tried to fuck each other to relieve themselves?

Oh my dick! This one is very hot but still keeping nudity to minimum, suggestive.

It might have been one of their Rules. They must not engage in homosexual activities, or something like that.

I think Thomas is only in there for a month before the girl turns up and shit kicks off. For all we know half the boys are prison bitches.

Plus I think Jasmes Dahner is a Mormon so probably didn't want to write gay sex scenes.

Shame they lose their prime eventually. Especially so soon.

After "Blue is the warmest color" all lesbian scenes seems lacking.

Also: I've only saw the sex part. I don't support European LGBTQARTZ+M shit and neither should anyone.

Thomas is there for less than a week. And we all know the only really gay one is Newt.

I like disaster movies.

plebeian patrician among pleb

It was good until the woman showed up

Any Jason Statham movie for me

>Throw a bunch of boys into a forest with no direction
>They form a perfect working society with structure and rules
>One woman shows up
>All of their society is destroyed
What did they mean by this?

>Newt maintains his position as second in command, and maintains peace among a group of teenage boys by deciding who gets to fuck him that night.
Prequel when?

There are two prequel books. One is mediocre and unnecessary, the other is complete shit and retcons a bunch of things.

Crank is a great film btw

The most comfy animated movie.

Oh shit I didn't know he'd written another.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fever_Code

Fever Code is stupid and ruins certain parts of the plot of the other books. Kill Order is sort of interesting.

I'll probably give it a miss then. It's been years since I read the first 3 and I'm not sure how well they'd hold up going back either.

They're still pretty solid reads. I just re-read them because Death Cure is finally coming out early next year, though it's really going to hurt to see Thomas shoot Newt

wath geostorm then user it's pretty good as a disaster movie but does have a lot of dialogue and conspiricy crap in it, still the destruction is bretty gowd

>Spoiler
They could always change that, and give us the ambiguously gay ending we deserve. Not like that haven't changed stuff from the books before. Plus they seem pretty big on Newtmas over there
>twitter.com/MazeRunnerMovie/status/913842100550225920

Are the books worth a read, lads?

I'd say they are. Among the young adult dystopian future genre they are probably the best. Probably because it focuses around bros being bros and looking out for each other.

Sounds much better than the rest of those young adult dystopian works. Thanks.

I like post-apo settings mixed with elfs, humans and people with fetal alcohol syndrome.

I also enjoyed the Turbo movie as well

Turbo is shit, this is good though.

As long as I still get to see Theresa smashed by a rock I'll be happy.

The books are actually pretty good and theres hardly a feel-good moment in the whole thing. Theyre pretty fucked up from beginning to end.

Peak Bay kino

I just fuckin like it, it's fun and I wish I could play the tie in videogame

Skaarch?

Glad he's gonna be in the new one.

I almost enjoy them as much as I enjoy LOTR

Great movie. I never played the games but i liked it. I wish they made more of those.

He's a total miscast, doesn't look like how he was described in the book at all.

I don't see why people hate cars. It teaches important life lessons just like the other Pixar movies.

dude, play Ryse, different time period but same feeling. Its only on the shitty xbone thou

I really hate how they butchered the book.

decent flick desu. the poster art makes it look a lot worse than it is

*WORLD. DOMINATION !*

I never re-watch movies, but i find myself watching this at least twice a year.

This is such a bizarre movie, but it really is great.

This show was garbage and the bitch playing the princess was annoying, but the human bitch was qt. Season 2 when?

Great movie, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure. It's legit great, and I never understood the hateboner people have for it.

I fastforward most of the human scenes.