According to this guy Han and Leia romance is literal rape. Same goes for Blade Runner romance

according to this guy Han and Leia romance is literal rape. Same goes for Blade Runner romance

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoP8VpbpYI
Is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI
youtu.be/g7Yynjn3sgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"I love you"
>"I know."

Rape in 2017

there's nothing wrong with sexual "harassment". it's literally the only way to keep birth rates above replacement.

Wow this actually makes a lot of sense

Ford hated his role in Star Wars because he wasn't the main protagonist.

Women vastly prefer being sought after rather than both parties signing a form indicating sexual interest. Saying no and playing coy enables them to be sought after through the courtship process.

This guy was Anita Sarkeesian's boyfriend. He used to bitch and moan about toxic masculinity in media and how evil it was. His idea of feminist-approved romance is probably something like:

"Can I touch your forearm please?"
"Can I hold your hand please?"
"Can I put my arm over your shoulder please?"
"Can I kiss you please?"
"Can I pay for your date with Chad please?"

Fuck this spineless cocksucker

Here's the thing, I understand you should be able to read a situation and stop making a move when denied, but men are expected to be assertive and confident, in fact women like when you are.
Surely you've heard of people playing "hard to get" it's flirty and it's fun.

Also, the video is very disingenuous. Her second statement "please stop" is her telling hi to stop calling her "your worship".
It also doesn't point out the face that when she says "stop that" she doesn't pull her hand away.
Most importantly it ignores the face that she kisses him and holds him of her own accord. This is hardly a man forcing himself on a woman, and more two adults with differences and sexual tension finally giving in to it, which is something that always happens and I bet something you've done in your lives op and the guy who made this stupid video.

when everything becomes pseudo-rape the only thing left to do is actually rape. and the cunts will deserve it.

t. not gonna participate either way

Daily reminder that if you don't have sex like the progressive and egalitarian couple in this video you're a toxically masculine rapist.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

i wish they'd destroy every movie and TV show with scenes of 'sexual misconduct' except when its punished. I was watching an old Hollywood movie last night and the male actor kisses a girl when he first meets her - instead of it resulting in him being exiled and avoided by women for the rest of his life , she eventually falls in love with him and they get married. What kind of message does this send ?

>according to this guy Han and Leia romance is literal rape
When does he say this? Nice straw-man there.

They only time he says anything is close to rape, is when he literally restrains her and pushes her against a wall, after multiple no's and she trying to leave. And there was nothing playfull in the way she did any of that. I'd say that is pretty rapey.

Video is fine, he isn't saying anything that controversial or retarded.

*nods respectfully towards your post*

all movies with rape will be banned because it's triggers people. gone with the wind screenings are already getting banned because of "muh racism". you might get your wish pretty soon

>but men are expected to be assertive and confident, in fact women like when you are.
Some women like it when you are, but definitely not all, and not from all men.
Do you think that none of the women that don't like those kind of advances ever get sick of drunk men misreading their intentions and continually push further? Or do you think everyone that does this kind of thing is a brilliant social detective that always gets it right?

Imagine if you always had these huge black guys getting way to intimate after you keep trying to tell them off? Would you enjoy that shit? Totally okay if you do by the way, it might be a bad example for your specific case.

can't rape a toaster or a slave

sex originated from males ripping open the females, over time females became easier and easier to rip open but it will always be a bit predatory by nature

omg literal rape culture

He's correct about Blade Runner. Don't know if I'd go as far as to actually call it rape, but it's extremely forced

>go to comments
>all are in overwhelming support
Contemporary culture depresses me so much

Weird how so many women are attracted to distant bad boys like Han and Indie - it must be because male scriptwriters have brainwashed them.

He probably deletes every ""problematic"" comment

>comfirms

not an argument

>COMFIRMS

Ford was a gay bottom and would regularly get fucked in the ass by both George Lucas and Lawrence Kasdan

C
O
M

FIRMS

coMfirms

> Jonathan Macintosh

youtu.be/g7Yynjn3sgo

Let's ignore the sexual tension so thicc you could cut it with a knife!

I don't think we are going to get an actual argument from this circle jerk.
Its all straw-men, and doubt even half of them watched the video.

>Blade Runner
I'll admit that sex scene has always felt forced. It doesn't feel genuinely romantic.
>The Empire Strikes Back
Seriously? That scene is oozing sexual tension. Leia very clearly wants to fuck him.

I think in ESB definitely there was comsent

pop culture analysts are cancer from the top to the bottom people analyzing it for problematic content to the people analyzing it for deeper meaning than it actually has
all cancer

The video wasn't about if the other part consented or not, his issue was with Harrison Ford's characters approach to flirting. About how he kept pushing even after multiple rejections and no playfull response back.

>About how he kept pushing even after multiple rejections and no playfull response back.
...and that's not okay sexist pig!

lol but that's how it's supposed to work

It is okay? Telling some one off, and getting the opposite response. You think women love it when this happens to them?

I get that you only have been rejected in your life so its hard to empathize for you.

which is precisely why I said you need to be able to read the situation.
The context of their relationship is important, these scenes didn't happen in a vacuum, the same is true for real life.
Also what's with white guys' obsession with "big black guys"?

See my post above.

That's not how real life works.

Keep in mind that women respond to aggression with aggression, more so than men.

Even an outright slap still isn't a 100% no.

Sorry man but you've been had. I know the feeling I have too.

Funnily enough, my mentality changed sometime around watching Indiana Jones back to back.

IT'S JOHNATHON MACINTOSH THE GUY BEHIND ANITA SARKEESIAN OF COURSE HE'S WRONG

COMMENTS

>YouTube comments are held for approval due to harassment of this channel.

>If you would like to participate in constructive online conversations about this video, please share it on your social media networks,
>or join other supporters on Patreon, where backers-only discussion threads are provided for each new video.

Most feminists were sexually abused and are afraid of sex and men in general.

Normal women find sexually aggressive men attractive.

What a fucking coward. Such intellectual dishonesty. Knows his ideas don't stand up to scrutiny so ensures that no debate can take place.

>"8. Confirms she doesn't like him."

uhhh with that aggressive make-out session she gave him?

>coward

Troll.

Straight out lying is a marketing technique.

>Same goes for Blade Runner romance
Raping a robot is not rape.
Am I being rused? Are male feminists this stupid?

Pretty hard to read the situation in the examples in the video though, especially hard to read the Blade Runner example any other way than her actually not wanting.

Those scenes could have gone whichever direction if it they were cut midway, without any changes.

A flirty negative response is pretty easy to recognize, and I don't actually think he is against responding to that, certainly doesn't give that impression from the video.

>Also what's with white guys' obsession with "big black guys"?
You're talking about Sup Forums now, right?

Pretty sure he wasn't aware she was a robot at that point.

McIntosh looks so sorry and repentant in every picture of him with Sarkeesian.
Imagine what a toll her constant berating has taken on what little masculinity and self respect he still has left.

>that Person of Color™ judging him in the background

not this faggot again

I can't wait for the day that we can kill liberals in the streets

This is pretty basic female behavior. There was obviously some tension between them, Han makes the first move as expected for men, Leia resists to test him, he goes for it anyway and she doesn't do anything to stop him afterwards

I’m pretty sure he was.
He just had scanned her and he broke her feelings telling her she was a replicant.

He did not brutalized a woman.

The Empire Strikes Back scene is grasping at straws

The Blade Runner one is very rapey

My bad then, been a while since I saw it. But one of the themes of Blade runner is about how ethical their treatment of the replicant's are though, so as far as the movie goes its still at the very least questionable.

Very nicely written, user. Thank you for stating the truth to these obliterated minds. Let's keep going, we need to share this with all these soygoy numale virgins.

I can't take any of this shit seriously because I slept with a woman once who literally grabbed my dick and put it inside her, and then a year later said I raped her because she had been drinking that evening. And everyone believed her because BELIEVE WOMEN etc etc etc.

I can give you that.

This post was acceptable until the last 3 faggy words.

>And everyone believed her because BELIEVE WOMEN
and what happened after that? No seriously? You cannot just say shit like this and just stop. It's like saying "I've been accused of murder". Yeah, then fucking what? What happened later?

Her and her friends ran a pretty effective smear campaign on social media and I ended up being ostracized from a community I worked very hard to be a part of. I wrote a small statement saying it's bullshit that no one believed, and left town to move back in with my parents. My dad died right around that time as well.

I haven't been in contact with any of them because fuck them but from what I've heard from people who still talk to me is that it turned into a gigantic drama shit storm where people were accusing each other of rape, racism, assault, etc left and right.

Kind of glad I got out of there because now that I have a bit of an outside perspective they are an extremely toxic group of people but it still hurts sometimes.

I'm with u m8. long since realized that the groups where people go around falsely accusing each other of rape like that are filled with toxic people, because they attract each other.

$100 says you'd be right there with them sucked up in the madness if it was someone other than you getting dicked, btw. even if you didn't rape anyone you still had it coming for helping create that environment

But did that affect your life? For example, did your new friends and associates accused of this thing, asked about this thing? Or you had no trouble with this? I'm assuming she did not report you to the police?

That is fucked up, but is it really relevant? Its not a justification for own shitty behavior, if that is what you are getting at.

damn it even the 30 second clip from OT is better than all the other star wars movies combined

Sure, in the movie it works because its written that way. In real life, there is no script, and most women do mean no when they say it, both Rachael and Leia made it extremely clear that they wanted out of the situation (lets forget that they actually maybe wanted it, or at least the kiss pushed them over the edge, for a moment). The problem is, there are guys that think that these scenes were really cool, and try to do that themselves. But this is real life, not a scripted scene, and they may end up sexually harassing or even assaulting a woman because they try to be Harrison Ford and won't take a no for an answer. And the end result will be negative for both genders, as women will think all men are rapist pigs and men will think that women are completely irrational in their behavior.

Reminder that this soyboy is the husband of Anita Sarkeesian and he hates himself and all white males

Rate my youtube comment:

"Do you ever get laid for creating this white knighting nu-male content? Honest question. What awards besides virtue signalling and soyboy feminist points do you receive for creating obtuse pseudo-intellectual garbage? You're not a true fan of any of these franchises because you can't watch any of these films without applying your religious ideology filter to sniff out any "problematic" concepts. Out of the 90% of women who have sexual fantasies, up to 2/3 of them enjoy rape fantasies. This dominant predator/prey relationship is highly enjoyed and sought after by a large majority of women. Women like strong assertive alpha men - this is undeniable and completely unsurprising considering our evolutionary past. The women who claim these tropes are a problem are being disingenuous, no matter what they say. There is a reason Harrison Ford has been viewed as a massive sex symbol. Stop injecting your toxic marxist horseshit into everything, please. You guys already ruin everything new that comes out and infect fandoms you inherently don't belong in or actually enjoy. Let us have our classics and our legends and you can go create your effeminate franchises somewhere else. But that will never happen because it isn't good enough for you. You can't let these films, shows, games, etc. exist on their own. You are duty-bound to corrupt everything people traditionally enjoy and you're dangerous because you honestly believe you do all of this from a position of moral authority. RIP society, WW3 when"

>it turned into a gigantic drama shit storm where people were accusing each other of rape, racism, assault, etc left and right

This is what happens when a nest of liberals runs out of victims and turns on itself, like vampires.

tbqh the sex scene in Blade Runner was always dodgy

What's his name so I can send him death th-I mean look him up.

a good comment which will fall on deaf ears, unfortunately

more like he deletes it in 5 seconds

If someone reads it and is exposed to it's message, good enough 4 me