>move into new apartment
>invite friend and family for housewarming
>find this letter slipped under the door next day

How would you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOJ638AFox4
youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were you doing that was so loud you freak?

They're self aware. Try to be polite, faggot.

Tear up the letter and leave it at their doorstep.

They're passive-aggressive asses and it shows in their writing.

Apologize for the misunderstanding. Try to find out about their schedule and see how you can compromise. If they're nice, have them over for dinner or drinks one night/lunch or coffee one afternoon.

take picture and post about it on Sup Forums, obviously

I'd be pretty enraged just imagining the kind of porg-tattoo-having-no-doubt-unironically-using-the-word-"furbaby"-to-describe-their-fucking-pets passive aggressive urban cunts that this would be.

I'm a fucking beta so I'd be as quiet as possible and try to avoid them.

Send them into actual upside down.

Don't stomp around like a fucking ogre?

hire a lawyer to write them a fuck off letter, that should scare them

How would you formulate such a letter then?

>furbaby

What the fuck. My neighbor used that term while pressuring me to adopt a street cat. How common is it?

>keep accidentally dropping stuff on the floor at 2AM and yell "GODFUCKING DAMNIT"

I live in Japan so I know what it's like having thin walls. Next time I saw them I would say sorry

Buy a nice pair of Bluetooth headphones. I use my PS4 ones for kino, gaming and music

>from the upside down
what did they mean by this?

Get a contractor to write up an estimate for a "floor thickening" and put it under their door

you just moved in and they're busting your balls already like you're going to be loud all the time

pretty common among soyim numales and batshit insane pseudo-if-not-outright feminist types who often think human children are "by definition" "parasites"

if a girl tells you she has furbaby(ies) take it as a massive red flag, though I'm sure her rainbow hair or myriad of tattoos/5-10 year career as a barista would also be a good enough tip off

I'd try to keep my stomping to minimal levels so as to not bother my neighbors.

>Writing with left hand

Fucking burn the while complex down

>live in apartment

Found your problem. You’re not supposed to live in communal housing after you graduate college, what’s wrong with you? Nothing sadder than an adult living in an apartment, it reeks of failure. Unless you’re a divorcee or something then you have an excuse until you find a house.

>schedule it at 2:15 am on the dot so it becomes a regular thing

If it appeared on Reddit once, every faggot will be regurgitating it constantly

>Mfw I thought this about the latest neighbours that moved in, fucking hated them because they were noisy cunts
>A couple of years later I literally never hear them

Guess I should have chilled out a bit.

It's perfectly normal if you live in a city center

Found the Jew

The common courtesy when a new neighbor moves in and he/she is kinda loud is to visit in person with a small "welcome to the neighborhood" gift ($5 chocolate will do) and subtly mention that you have to wake up early in the morning so loud noise at night is a real problem for you (but sandwich it between asking basic things about your neighbor -- "so, did you grow up in this city or move from somewhere else? etc." -- and complimenting his/her furniture).

If they keep being loud afterwards, you can ask them to be quiet directly and escalate from there.

Make as much noise as possible at night.

Leaving a letter like that and not coming to meet you in person and to present the situation is an insult Sir. They are probably cunts and asses who try to look cool.

1. Large speaker to the floor.
2. Final countdown on full blast.

Or wait I've got better.
Keep the first.
And this on loop:
youtube.com/watch?v=IOJ638AFox4

found the guy in a basement

Jews love apartments fool

>not wanting to live like a nigger makes you a jew now

I would rather be homeless then ever live in an apartment again.

You either live in a small town or with your parents.

>drive down a road in a small neighbourhood
>only 30km/h allowed after 10PM because cars are loud
>drive slow, pull down all the windows in the car
>blast youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY

>can't even tell you in person
fucking hate that. especially if the notes are passive-aggressive, although this wasn't so bad.

Be a decent human being and be respectful of your neighbors. The fact that you dont know how to feel about this letter shows your age you entitled cunt.

>implying

I live in Columbus, OH. I haven't lived with my parents for over ten years.

>t. basement dweller

Found the five figgy fuccbois. I understand it may be hard getting a house when you work minimum wage, I guess someone forgot to tell you you’re not supposed to be flipping burgers and working in warehouses past the age of 18.

They wrote it on a card too instead of a note. They're just asking politely for you to be considerate is all.

Found the retard

>getting this triggered
you reek of failure

I know your kind.
Makes noise all night “because weekend”.
My top neighbors can’t shut the fuck up and think their calendar applies to everyone. And my bathroom reeks of chemical pot or hash I dont know but they smoke 3 times a day everyday.

So make as mush noise as you can until they snap and shot you, cunt.

>neighbors from the upside down

holy shit they're stranger things fans

Break into their apartment and rape them in their sleep

Tappa tappa tappa

Found the entitled fagget

Bring something nice and pop by to socialize with them

Well actually that's what I'd think of but then I'd just go shitpost on Sup Forums while making sure I'm more quiet

>Living in a nigger infested hellhole

No thanks senpai

Try getting a house when you live in Shinjuku.

How did they slip a note under your door. What the fuck kind of door is it?

>wipe ass with letter
>mail it back

my apartment building is filled with people 65+. they only make noise during the day, when i'm at work. heaven.

Or they went to the door and no one was home. But no go ahead and assume then make enemies with neighbors because you're am entitled little cunt. Sorry you're so narrow minded.

masturbate loudly

Well, that settles it. You know what you have to do, OP.

anytime i feel gas coming through ill press my ass against the floor and.. BRRRRRAPPPPPPPP

i might even shit once every 6 months or so if i'm feel really naughty

Skip shit across the kitchen floor so it makes a scratchy skittering sound.

>Just a reminder
>100% not trying to be asses

how to spot soyboys in 5 seconds.

it is OPs writing since you can't see any emotion in the hand writing
if it was the neighbors they would have put more pressure while writing some of the words

>don't tell your neighbours beforehand you're going to have a dinner party
you fucked up, sperg-o

Upstairs neighbors, they live above OP

>90631029
Best answer

No point in owning a house right after college unless you plan to be a beta “settled down” in one place for the rest of your life.

I’m 28 making 6 digits and I still live in an apartment. Being able to move at any time is wonderful

I'd probably make it all up and write the note myself so I could post it on Sup Forums for (You)s.

childfree asshole here, cf people with "furbabies" are 100% cancer

by turning the volume down at reasonable times

Kek this

They’re obviously fans of Stranger Things which means theyre good people who have access to Netflix. Why not invite them over to stream a few episodes!!

What? I live in a city center and I haven't seen a black person in almost a year.

Unless it was late at night, they need to fuck off with their faggy little notes.confront them directly.
They are basically giving you orders.

if this is after one day, its an overreaction
if that letter got sent after a while, its reasonable

in both case, they should have knocked on your door and told you, ideally, but some people are shy of confrontations

Ok guys so I have this idea for a movie: a loner renting his first flat, fresh out of small town hooked up on some movie website community posts a not from his neighbors that suggests that they are fans for movies themselves. He posts the notes on the website and it turns out that the girl who wrote it also browses the site at the same time and she comes out to him. At first he doesn't believe but then she delivers the proof. Of course he doesn't know at this point she is attractive young lady - he will find it the following day. Now tell me how the story progresses without making a Bertolucci's "Dreamers" out of it.

nice job getting all those (you)s

>How would you react?
burn it to the ground

they're aussies

mate this is an apartment, not your mom's basement. People don't pay rent or condo fees/taxes to listen to noisy retards, loud asshole are undeserving of courtesy.

>100% not trying to be asses ;)
>from the upside down
Christ, imagine having Iiterally reddit as your neighbour.

Typical jewish argumentation
>resort to shaming and social status when you can't come up with any factual cogent logic to assert your position
inb4 another ass-blasted yid replies to my post with more jewish strawmanning

or if you really want to annoy them write photocopy it and slide under everyones doors

The Virgin Renter vs the Chad Noise Violation
You know what to do.

>I'm sorry that the floors are thin and past 10:30pm I shall be a considerate and quiet neighbour, but if I feel like tap dancing like Fred fucking Astaire before that I fucking will

>How would you react?
I would be ashamed to not have realized what kind of a loud faggot I have been.

A quiet environment is the most valuable thing.

this

>tfw mommy flew to another city for a month and have the enire house for myself
Kino.
What should I do lads?

That's perfectly acceptable. And I would make a conscious effort to make less noise if someone sent me a letter like this. Nothing is worse than obnoxious cunty neighbours that have zero respect for the people living around them. I had a loud neighbour when I was living in my townhouse. He would let his toddler run up and down his stairs, which are directly on the other side of the wall of my stairs, so all day, from when I woke up in the morning, to when I got home from work, to when I was laying in bed at 9pm, I could hear this fucking kid run and stomp up and down the stairs and hallway. The neighbour made ZERO effort to discipline this child, so you know what the fuck I did? At the time, I was waking up at 4am for work, so I was falling asleep around 8pm, and always at 8pm was when I heard stomping. So when I would wake up at 4am, I literally adult stomped up and down the stairs multiple times. There is no fucking way in hell those ignorant cunts didn't hear that. Anyways. This went on back and forth for a while, whenever the dudes kid would stomp on his stairs, I would stomp on my stairs. The neighbours eventually moved away due to this. Point of story. Do not fuck with me in real life, because I will get the last laugh.

Write them this in reply:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

This guy has a point tho. There is legitimately nothing wrong with living in an apartment, but by society standards it is 100% terrible, and this societal pressure does weigh down on the best of us from time to time. You're gonna run into a lot of triggered people when you live in an apartment so my advice is to just ignore them. Try to be nice to the people on your floor but everyone else can fuck right off

>writing a letter
>not fucking up his sleep until HE complains about it so he'd appear as a hypocrite

>Just a reminder

Very rude and passive aggressive way to start the letter, no introducing themselves, no hello new neighbour,

>We both have jobs we have to get up early for

yes? and?

>So please keep that in mind at night

Again, rude and passive aggressive.

>not trying to be asses

Well you failed

>take up tapdancing

Uhh maybe try not to make their life a living hell by blasting your fucking trip step faggot ass ulti trance all night? Some people have jobs and responsibilities.

See that it involves a Stranger Things reference, rip it in half and know to ignore those fuckers from now on

I stand by this post.

>Living in an apartment

#Justsoyboythings

You also need to challenge people who think they own the place. OP had just moved in and they jumped on him for the first offence. The people who wrote the note are the entitled cunts

do whatever you want and ignore them. if they weren't cowards they would have given you some way to return communication. since they are cowards, you can do whatever you want and not be bothered.

If they enjoyed 2nd season give them hell they deserve.

prance around naked