twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top Dollar is a 10/10 villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_NS0vAYGVk

BUT EVERY NIGHT I BURN
BUT EVERY NIGHT I CALL YOUR NAME

It can't rain all the time

"What're you suppose to be a clown or something?"
"Sometimes."

I don't know. It didn't hit me nearly as hard as the comic.

Crow vs Candyman who wins?

Was Candyman even real or was Helen just schizo? Anyway they're both ghosts but it doesn't seem like Candyman can be hurt physically and as long as a story is about him is circulating he will always revive. Without the crow eric is just a mortal so Candyman wins.

DON'T LOOK, ERIC
DON'T LOOK

Yeah, I think the Crow is a good movie, but it doesn't really pack the rawness of the comic.

Like, fuck, the deluxe edition includes a scene that foreshadows his suicide very amazingly.

I like both, I feel like the movie did as good of a job as you could of taking the central themes of the comic and turning it into a Hollywood action film

Very true. There's no doubt about that.
The visuals and the casting was just great.

Sergeant Albrecht saw shit that turned Eric white.

Christ, I never realized how much TDK's Joker cribbed from Top Dollar.

Alex Proyas really needs to get his shit together with scripts, because his visual work is still top-notch.

Incidentally, in the pile of celebrity deaths from 2016, one that was seemingly overlooked was the death of Michael Massee, aka; Funboy.

The guy who shot Brandon Lee.

I enjoyed Gods of Egypt for what it was...the kind of action adventure buddy comedy you don't really get much of these days...but man it was bloated.

It needed some tightening.

It's sad, I liked Funboy the most in the comic and movie.

Michael Massee was a great character, the guy who would be great even in absolute shit-tier D-level movies.

>caw, caw, bang, fuck, I'm dead!

Fuck, I literally just finished watching this for the first time. Brandon was too pure for this world.

>someone stuck him in all his major organs in alphabetical order

>maybe we oughta just video tape this, play it back in slow motion

I wish Wincott was in more stuff.

And you can't forget David Patrick Kelly, I still quote "There ain't no comin' back, man. This is the really real world" when I can.

Ever since I, Robot it really feels like he should have taken another pass at his screenplays.

And comic Funboy is a top-notch character.

>Wincott
I'd even be cool with him doing more voice work, his part in Halo 2 and Darksiders 2 are based.

Oh yeah.
I actually like I, Robot less because...it's just a mish-mash of ideas and noir tropes.

And Funboy in the comics is goddamn amazing.
Why I like him in the movie is cause he seemed the least disturbed by the transition they made from gang to...more organized crime-ishness.

It's pretty obvious that about 20 minutes of I, Robot were left in the editing room. Dark City is my personal favorite of his, and I think the director's cut is his best work and a brilliant film in general.

>Dark City is my personal favorite of his, and I think the director's cut is his best work and a brilliant film in general.

Oh, you mean cutting out the opening monologue that tells you what the twist of the movie was before it even starts makes it better? Who would have guessed?

Fucking studio shits.

Yes

He was Mr. Fiers in the Amazing Spider-Man movies. Though when he first showed up he was supposed to be Electro.