youtube.com/watch?v=4IyqZ3Lj0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N-NANI?!!!?

Couldn't believe how useless Diana was in this fight

my god i can't get over how retarded this guy looks when running

might as well run like jaden in after earth

*blocks your path*

Snyder should've made all of JL like an 80's anime. I would pay for that.

Not sure why Sup Forums has decided that they were going to turn this scene into a meme when it's really fucking good and really the only good part of the movie

I don't care how shit DC movies are. This one scene has put DC in the lead for now.

This is exactly why it's a meme now.

this isn't how the fucking meme works?
fucking retards?
omae wa mou shindeiru means "you are already dead" and it's AFTER Kenshiro does something and the guy is standing there going "wow i wonder what he just did"

But I like it. It's exactly how capeshit action should be.

Do you expect Sup Forums to understand the absolute sophistication of anime, user?

Despite not liking the movie overall its probably my favourite scene in any Capeshit
I just wish there were more scenes with this kind of impact in the movie
Snyder managed to create a standout moment both awesome and funny.
Something Whedon couldn't do

When is Wonder Woman not useless? She's useless in her own movie

what is superman doing with his hand? It's like his hand is supposed to be around wonder woman's neck but they thought it was too violent against a woman or something

>when the entire theatre goes WOAAAH realizing Flash is fucked

Well yeah sure but she's the only one with good reviews and making all the money i thought they would've at least make her DO something in this.

Best scene of the movie, I clapped

how come wonder woman is a lot weaker now? In BvS she was clearly on par with Supes

This scene was amazing. Up until this point, everybody assumed that the Flash was invincible since he was so much faster than everybody else. He could do whatever the fuck he wanted with no consequences. And then Superman, the guy who already has all of these other powers, is able to see him and keep up with him.

[STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD]

>entire seriousness of the scene is ruined by his goofy reaction

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to convey speed by making everything slow motion?

Nah in BvS she looked stronger because Superman had just taken both kryptonite AND a nuke to the face. She was still getting fucked by Doomsday.

Pretty much, yeah. He's holding her by that strap she has

This scene could've been so much better if it was a bit more menacing. Given that the flash was ONLY used for comedic purposes, it didn't really work well. My entire theatre laughed when his eyes turned towards him and he made that dumbass face.

Thing is, Flash can still potentially be faster, much faster, when he learns to properly tap into the Speed Force. It's part of Flashpoint, I believe. It's how he goes through time as well to warn Bruce. Flash potentially has time powers on his side, making him basically unstoppable.

checked

Name one

ONE

better way to convey speed.

I always hated that myself, but the only other way is to just have blurs everywhere.

actually have the characters move really fast, just as you would see the flash moving IRL????????

>set up the entire movie to make Flash seem untouchable
>this happens

It was orgasmic. Best buildup, best payoff.

>just as you would see the flash moving IRL

Clark, pls go.

>see the Flash moving
>see
>Flash moving
Slow motion is the ONLY way you'll see the Flash moving

DOFP nailed it perfectly t b h

Quicksilver moves at normal speed, everything else around him is slow

the incredibles did it in some parts and it was fucking awesome, fuck off

>le 56% face

get a life nerd

Nah, that's the dumbest way of portraying superspeed. It's like the character is controlling time, instead of just moving their muscles really fast.

You can't say to me on Sup Forums my man

At those levels it's essentially the same thing

Wouldn't the Flash make hurricane force winds everywhere he runs? How does the comics address this?

user, Flash is much faster than that kid, much much faster.

What did Snyder mean by this?

Speed force

That's literally the answer to everything about Flash's powers. He even makes his clothes out of speed.

Kino pose

N-NANI?

It's speed force. I ain't gotta explain shit

My question is why is Superman in slow-mo when he's fighting the rest of the team, but then gets fast when he sees the Flash? Why isn't he always fighting that fast?

Because the writers are lazy. In the comics, he only has super-speed when he's fighting speedsters. Every other time, he fights like a truck.

fucking weeb gtfo

>ripping off a 30 year old manga
The absolute state of capeshit

ZA WARUDO!

speed force, you fucking retard

Where would he rank in this chart ?

If retards like you were supposed to direct the movies one of the most kino scenes in all capeshit would be just couple of shots of ppl appearing in different places ut of nowhere with goofy expressions on their faces

youtube.com/watch?v=4IyqZ3Lj0-o

>900000 movies
>marvel still doesn't have a scene this memorable

Yeah, that while motion came out looking really good. It could have gone terribly wrong.

>Literally anime
Based Snyder

>Flashed gets bitched by Superman
This is one lack luster Flash. Smallville's Flash was faster than this Flash appearently

>DCucks are impressed by an standard comicshit parry fight among heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc

It actually looks pretty good. Very keen eye for visuals that Snyder guy.

>sweet dreams are made of me starts playing

This scene was fucking awful, just like the rest of the movie

Isn't Flash faster than Superman? How did he even get close to landing any punches?

>Lucha Underground
Nice!

>Joss

Keep working on that grammar Rajesh
Also that clip legit looks like it's fan made. Seen more convincing cosplayers

Flash is a novice in the film.

t. didn't watch the movie

Flash is faster, but only slightly. And he was nervous and has never been in a fight so he slipped and got hit. It wasn't a full hit either, just a glance, but Superman is so strong that even a glance is enough to KO Flash.

That looks awful. Almost fan-made. Fuck Joss Whedon. Fuck him to the darkest pits of hell. What a nightmare to have him rape Justice League.

Why would superman be fighting the good guys?

>Fan-made
It actually looks good compared to that shit OP posted

You do realize that memes aren't always negative things right? This scene was really cool.

Did Flash arrived too soon?

>making something into a meme means they don't think it's good

what did he mean by this?

This was, unironically, the best scene in the whole film.

This is her normal power level. Superman is at least 2 tiers higher than her.

why is he shirtless?

Out of all the clips you could pick to display some good hero on hero action from the MCU you pick THIS from Joss fucking Whedon
Lol

why doesn't he have moustache?

>Joss Whedon

mmm, imagine sucking his cok!

So I guess you have never watched a cool anime scene before, because that's all this is. Cool, sure, but not really THAT impressive, user.

based cokposter

I have watched so many anime which is why this is so cool. It's real life anime.

I shall never watch another capeshit movie

Marvel or dc this shit is so bad and toxic to all other movies.

They did this exact same thing in x men apocalypse nigga

Why move faster than you have to?
Do you run everywhere Naruto style?

based

good post

Nah, Apocalypse didn't move fast.

>I'm retarded

Where's Rolf, where's Shaggy? Shit chart.

If he jizzed in your mouth wouldn't that be the biological equivalent of blowing your brains out with a shotgun?

cool your jets

How is Lois alive then?