>Lol who cares

not everyone who's a size 12+ is unhealthy and a lazy over eater

Yes, they are.

ugh

Are women the real bad guys?

>imagine what we could accomplish without women

For thousands of years now user

She looks so much better.

Looks so much better with some weight on.
She still looks strong though.

So, this is the level of delusion they operate at

right >>>> left

Give me a fucking break. Look at her competition pic. She was getting fucking smoked on the regional level, probably never saw the first callouts. So she realizes she sucks and even at her best she would never get a second look by any judging panel. She threw in the towel and quit, plain and simple. Trying to make it about happiness yea I'm sure you weren't happy taking 15th place every damn show

Right looks better tbqh

The age of men is at an end

youtube.com/watch?v=vKa0oq6EvsQ

>I have a handle on my cash flow, so I spend less than I make each month.
Yeah sure, I do that

>I regularly pay off my credit card bills each month.
I don't have a credit card

>I pay my bills on-time each month
I am constantly behind on rent and know I can always leave my internet and power unpaid for a while

>I have an emergency fund to pay bills for a few months.
Lol nope.

I have a general knowledge of stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
You can buy stocks for a share in the company. Bonds are some weird sexual thing. Mutual funds are shared bank accounts?

>I am confident that my investments are allocated appropriately.
I don't have any investments.

Guys I think I'm a woman.

she looks bad in both photos. what a shitty body builder, and then she went too far over the other end and now shes fat.

I'd fucking merc the pussy on the right, I don't even know why you saved this as some kind of argument.

Was Patrice right?

youtube.com/watch?v=gFUq6xX0O7w

What?

things

Right >>>>> Left

>Gavin

Someone post it, I have a static IP and don't feel like being banned.

there's a difference between a healthy amount of fat and being a disgusting obese animal

It kind of works though. THICC bullshit increased tenfold in the past several years and there's more people genuinely attracted to chubs now than before. Fucking disgusting

>yet another thread about hating women

Anons, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

unusual pasta, not sure what the purpose is

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gz96ncVAcPp-OrRwi0-x5g/

Looks like a particularly dedicated shitposter. Hasn't even changed the filename on their image 7 times out of 10

>there's more people genuinely attracted to chubs now than before
People have always adjusted their standards down to reflect what they can get. The average broke fat slob knows he can't get a supermodel so he convinces himself thicc is better, more manly, more high test. So it goes. Let the fatties have each other while complaining the hot and successful people won't touch them despite their supposedly awesome personalities.

Holy fuck, the thumbnail made me think someone had photoshopped his head on a turkey.

saved

Did you just assume their gender?