We'll never see him in anything again

>we'll never see him in anything again
dam, such a good actor, this is tough to digest

Maybe he shouldn't have raped little boys

He wasn't actually that great of an actor anyway.

He really wasn't very good.

are you nuts? two months from now people wont remember this happened. 6 months from now, He suddenly appears in something and it will sell based on the 'controversy' nd this movie or show will redeem him. It's just TwoThousandSeventeenBeing a year of a Cunt.

It's amazing that as soon as someone is accused of being a pedo so many people on this board will jump to their defence.

It's big, isn't it?

more cases are appearing, his career is over
to claim that kevin spacey isnt a good actor is just fucking retarded

/thread

That doesn't affect his acting skill at all.

Kevin Spacey was a fantastic actor. Anyone who knows anything about the craft could tell you that

Literally twitter posts can delete your entire career. He wasn't even convicted of anything, people just said things on twitter. The absolute state of western society.

for me

That’s not what happened, jackass

t. pedo defenders

>Can't separate the man and his craft
Fuck off back.

I binge watched The Punisher and then cancelled Netflix because of this.

if he makes a sequal to k-pax all will be forgiven

>Someone is good at something most people can really easily get on without
Oh me oh my bow before the acting god

Proof? Didnt think so.

>two months from now people wont remember this happened.

You're dumb. He's shunned from the business. People will avoid him like the plague.

Dont really give a fuck about those kids honestly, hope finds a way around it..

Yes Spacey is a creep, but I like it when actors act and tv/movies entertain.

I don't need them to also align with my sense of morality. I can do without that SJW nonsense, I get enough of that already everywhere else.

why do you support liberal degenerates? seriously I can smell the soy off of you.

You mean the nearly 40 faggot who got a good gig on the nu-Trek show?

>raped
>little boys

>t. pedo defenders

He sexually harrased a teenager, let's not mix things (not that what he did could be called a "right" thing, mind you)

I'll consensually have a romantic or sexual reationship with a 14 or 15 year old teenage girls if it was legal and that doesn't make me a pedo since teens are more closer to adults than kids.

>soy

We're not doing that anymore. Didn't you get the memo?
Normies are all over 'soyboy'. It's already finished.

cuck

>sequel to K-Pax
kek. how would this be done? if you were given the job creating such a movie with such an actor it would be a fucking nightmare trying to find a way to make it succeed at the box office.

He did nothing wrong. Western civilization was founded by dudes who banged teen boys younger than the ones he diddled on a regular basis.

Why does Sup Forums memes feel so normie these days? Its almost like the board is filled with underage larpers.

He was God-tier in "American Beauty", quite possibly one of the Top 5 cinematic performances of all time. On House of Cards he was good, but became repetitive.

Hes clearly in the elite class of actors, id rank only Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris ahead of him

>teenagers are wittle kids
No. Not buying it.

Seek mental help you fucking nonce.

remember when Eddie Murphy got caught banging a tranny hooker?

yeah, people remembered that for about 3 weeks.

>wittle
Looks like I won another argument..

Because Sup Forums and normie culture are just beginning to overlap, the divergence won't begin again until overlap is complete in 60 years.

you really comparing that to what Spacey did? are you fucking autistic.

>Sup Forums has Chris Savino
>/ck/ has John Besh
>Sup Forums has George H.W. Bush
>Now even fucking Sup Forums has Nobuhiro Watsuki

When are Sup Forums and /toy/ gonna get their sex offenders?

>Eddie Murphy

He starred in what is possible the biggest flop ever though, his carrer couldn't go any lower.

>remember when Eddie Murphy got caught banging a tranny hooker?

this was before news was 24/7 and everyone was butthurt about everything. For all intents and purposes, Kevin Spacey is literally Hitler now.

It was a different time. Kevin will have it worse only because the media is blowing the fuck up about shit like this.

Nah Sup Forums will turn int a normie cesspool, a vile attraction to wannabe edgy teens. OMG guys i am such a Nazi xdxd

This was in an era when Internet was in it's infancy, if you could even get it.
No one saw the same story all over the place. You either saw it on your local news or not at all.

>implying it will be a big deal
>implying normalising paedophilia isn't the next thing on the internationalist jewish agenda

He might even become a symbol for that.

The heat will die down once somebody bigger than him gets accused.

two bit actor anyway who hasn't been in anything of any significance for decades

I know Tom Hanks is a rapist of the homeless and abuses puppies. Once the details leak out it will crush America's spirit God willing.

Nobody has forgotten.
Also remember that guy who was married to elizabeth hurley? He did the same thing and his stage presence has vanished, literally and he was A-list

Spacey is done for, that degenerate faggot is gone

>Party of white nationalists currently trying to get a literal pedo elected to the senate
>Somehow this is the fault of le international jewry

no u

I mean, he just had sex in public, which is entirely his fault for thinking he was still in the UK and could get away with it

Legally in my coutnry I can have sex with 14 year old girls.

If I told someone in America that I have had sex with one would they judge me?

No one's saying he's not a pedo. We're saying that he was a fantastic actor and that the downside of him being exposed is that we'll never get to see him act again.

k don't no why I fucking spoiler'd this shit.

hey friend, iv been on Sup Forums for literally 4 years and I literally STILL dont know how to spoiler text

How do I do it?

Yep, he had sex with a trap street walker. Something within the realm of normies..
Now compare that to raping and molesting young straight men and women, I'd say he's double fucked

>would they judge me?
Yep. Proper consent age is just an idea like any other but Americans take it to heart.

Only group of people that it's still "acceptable" to mock, abuse, and demean; so yes everyone will come after you, and revel in doing so.

If Matthew Broderick can still get work i don't see why Spacey can't

I just fucked it up by clicking the spoiler button when I meant to click post.

So he diddled a 17 year old boy? Or what exactly did he do? Also 17 is not in any way shape or form a child anymore.

America's puritanical legacy strikes again.

He has been digitally removed from the latest movie he was in. Hopefully someone will steal the original and make it available for download.

I found a pirated version of his Master Class so it's possible.

The difference is what Matthew Broderick did was an accident, while Kevin Spacey, despite claiming to be drunk, intentionally sexually harrased a boy. Idk, maybe these people will be forgiven in the future.

Science confirms that you are still mentally a child until 25 years of age

I was reffering to Spacey being forever fucked against the wall for this.

There's been more talented people who've been kicked out of the industry for less

How the FUCK can some fucking nobody come out of nowehere, accuse another person of having done something 40 years ago and have everyone devastate the life of the accused without any fucking proof or anything solid. What the fuck is this shit.

The age of consent is 14 where I live and relationships between adults and young teens, while frowned upon, are not considered pathological. Just a few years ago a teacher had a sexual relationship with a 14 year old student, less than half his age. Her parents sued him, but the court found him not guilty of any misconduct, because while he was a teacher at her school, she wasn't his student.

Your country should Nuked a third time.

Germany?

I'm German.

It's also very common for 16 year old girls to have a boyfriend aged 19-21.

Don't count on it. Those who've done it in the past are branded for life.
Maybe he can hope for a post mortem pardon like Michael Jackson

Do not diddle kids
It's no good diddling kids

No wonder Murat when your country is turning into a caliphate.

Repeat after this user.

Among everything else, you have to be a good person.
Kev got what he deserved. Let this be an example to all those pedophiles, rapists, abusers in hollwood.

Question for the Sup Forumsacks hating Casey ITT:

What are your thoughts on Roy Moore?

Spacey pretty much admitted it.

>implying a "great" actor should be immune to laws for "greatness"when they commit rape

The jew wails in pain, as it stabs you in the back. Fuck off rape sympathist.

> sequel to k-pax
> how would this be done

the alien takes over porter again... gives more insights about humanity, drops some more alien red pills, hilarity ensues !

really not that hard desu

Except he didn't. He said he was blackout drunk so he couldn't say for sure. I've done stupid shit while blackout myself.

>consenting with legal teens is now considered raping toddlers

I'm constantly breaking poltard balls and I'm with them on this. Everyone's on the same page here, save for a few extreme lefties who most likely love another mans booty.
Chastise that homo, he's a sicko

>autistic sociopath larps irl.

It's scary to know he acted just like an innocent child in that movie, who was abused so well, and did that in real life.

Can i diddle you :3

Post feet and I'll think about it

This is why we need a civil war.degeneracy is trying to rewrite history to justify there perversity. You shall be CLEANSED

Plus, it was over THIRTY (30) fucking years ago. How the fuck would anyone remember anything this specific?

Nobody will watch it.

They wouldn't watch it even without the controversy.

I remember my birth perfectly, you're a brainlet.

> I've done stupid shit while blackout myself.

So Rape? Murder? No big deal, you were black out drunk. Not your fault you chose to drink to an excessive amount and commit ungodly acts. Degeneracy, pls go.

lol

Female privileged is being accused of slut shaming a rape victim and having nothing happen to you. Meanwhile you get accused of anything as a man and you have to step down.

Must be nice being perfect.

gross

>not forcefully intruding on others sexually
Not an issue.
Please stop sympathizing with rapers. Get help

>we'll never see him in anything again
Not so fast, a dark knight appears to give Kevin work

The weak should fear the strong i would rape you and leave your body to the crows if i felt i could get away with it.

>Just blackmailed her way to same check as kevin
>kevin ruins show
She must be going REEEEEEE these days lol

>if i felt i could get away with it.
Good thing you can't. Stay edgy edgmeister. Don't cut yourself on that edge.