WONDER WOMAN - Official Origin Trailer

We need a sticky

youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how big is this going to be for the armpit fetish community?

if you use the catalog and post in one of the existing threads it will get popular enough that they'll see the need for a sticky

The only thing sticky here is the fanboy's keyboards after they jerk it to those sweet, sweet pits.

Probably gonna be mediocre but an enjoyable mediocre like a bad MCU movie.

Its shit

>We need a sticky
In Jack premier night? I don't think so.

Ugh! I can already tell this is gonna be a soapbox about how evil and pathetic the world of men is and how women should rise and kill them all, and create a better world.

DEATH TO THE PHALLOCENTRIC SOCIETI! MATRIARCHY NOW!

wtf so just how powerful is Hippolyta that she still rekts adult Diana who is a demigod? also I feel like this is all there is to Diana and her mom's relationship. training, a moment or two, and then she's either killed off or forgotten.

pit guy here, and it looks pretty gross.

Where's Themyscira? WWI planes had the autonomy of a clockwork toy, so Steve to fall near the coast of Themyscira meas that is literally a stone's throw away from wherever he was fighting (France/Germany border I guess)

You have two other threads with barely any traffic. Why would you want a sticky?

Delusion.

You sounds like the guy who keeps posting

>These are your FRIENDS, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, Mother

Well, Misandry have always been a core trait of Wonder Woman. Like BDSM and femdom.

Who cares about this a shit flick from a pathetic movieverse? We got SJ.

Shonen Jump?

Samurai Jack, you fag.

Oh. It came out today?

Looks pretty good desu. I kinda hope they show some more Yurop stuff though

You must have missed the 1000 post sticky.

Strange Journey?

That would be the Captain Marvel movie
with Marvel/Disney

>those quips
Oh look another LOL so funny Marvel movie, can't wait for Diana to get into a dance off with Ares!

Stickies are for topics people are excited about

Still looks dumb.

>We need a sticky
>2 hours later
>25 posts
Kek

Depends on the plane he's flying. By 1917 fighters were pushing 300 miles in range while patrol and reconnaissance craft were reaching over 500 miles in range. But yeah, given the geography of the war Themyscira would need to be somewhere in the East Atlantic.

I guess I did. How is it?

>Misandry have always been a core trait of Wonder Woman
I guess if you've never read a Wonder Woman comic in your life, it's fun to make baseless claims.

Oh come on! Every single time she leaves her dickless utopia she finds "mansworld" to be unbearable and disgusting, because men made it that way. The fucking trailer is an example.

armpits

No she usually finds it interesting and she's optimistic about people. She can be curious and critical of men but that's not misandry that's just standard "holy shit the human race is fucked up" stuff.

And if you lived during Worl War I, I bet you'd think the shit going on was unbearable and disgusting too.

Social Justice?

>Skinny Jeans?

I gotta admit, the trailer looked pretty good. I hope this doesn't spurn me like the other DCEU movies.

See for yourself.

>We need a sticky
lol nope

>lightning
Is she going to be the a bastard spawn of Zeus? How anal do you think Rucka would be if they actually made her the bastard spawn of Zeus?

During the age of Trump, until SJWs are put in place you will not see a decent female centered super-hero movie.

Hidden Figures?

Sam Jackson?

Faggot that is op wabts to feel special

Meh all I got out of it was a show trying to be for manchildren when it use to be a good show for children

Dumb Sup Forumsnigger

Hahaha, no you don't!
You know damn well that isn't true, and never will be.

looks great

For what? This piece of shit?

>we want the axilla audience

Its so refreshing to see a girl hero not being racebended

oboy

>Amazon
>Jew
They should have used REAL Amazons. They better use real Atlanteans for the Aquaman movie at least.

Damn, that was great, looked a lot better than the first

I hope the flashback will have her whole story chronologically instead of Batman Begins style. It would be a little weird to have flashbacks inside of a flashback.

Kino pits

well shit, it actually looks good.

How come?

Yes, it was spoiled.
And she's Zeus child in other adaptations as well.

good action, Pine seemed like a good Trevor, like the emphasis on magic, the humor actually came from the characters and events weren't just pop culture quips, and Doctor Poison looks fantastic.

It looks overwhelmingly okay, which is at least an improvement.

>What I Got is a giant muddled collage

this meme needs to die, you people always fuck it up

I bet that armpit is sticky

>a soapbox about how evil and pathetic the world of men is and how women should rise and kill them all, and create a better world

So just like the original Wonder Woman comics?
Perfect.

Anyone have a gif of Wonder Woman crashing thru the window with the gas masked german soldier firing at her?

>mansplaining

>it is our sacred duty to defend the world
>*zod attacks*
>lol save yourselves

It looks like shit. Why is Themiscara and wonder woman so dull and pale, rather than exotic?

They're still going with that fucking god awful electric violin theme from BvS. Jesus christ, I was enjoying the trailer until that shit came up again.

Hope you're ready for at least 3 remixes in the actual movie

By watching this trailer have I saved myself having to sit through the first two hours of the movie?

>We need a sticky
you wish, DCfags.

If you have anything to say
say on the Warner youtube channel
This thread will disappear in a few minutes

You are describing every modern movie trailer mouth breather.

I'm looking forward to this movie more than I thought. Seems like they are actually doing comic book Diana and not trying to reinvent her or whatever.

Hans Zimmer is not the problem with BvS man.

This movie was being worked on before Trump was even near running fag.

For that? I don't think we do

That was Junkie XL

Damn that actually looked pretty good. The fight scenes look like they are gonna be Diana v soldiers which I am okay with.

What is the point? She is superman tier and they are random human soldier mooks. It's a massacre.

Other pit guy here. I am pleased.

Agreed. I hope some of the slow motion is just in the trailer and not the ac movie though.

BvS had no problems.

>We need a sticky

nah

>This thing that happened one time in a comic book means that MAN-HATING IS A STAPLE OF WONDER WOMAN'S >70 YEAR HISTORY

it happened even more often in the 40s

how long until a bunch of people start complaining about Amazons shaving pits?

It will be the main RT negative that makes Wonder Woman get a 20%.

Super Jam?

>a soapbox about how evil and pathetic the world of men is
Considering this is during The Great War, thats not a bad argument.

DC have so little faith that Wonderwomen will be a likable character that they've cast her against Chris Pine.

They can't even get being SJWs right.

How is having good supporting actors a bad thing? Shills will try to spin literally EVERYTHING into a negative.

samuel jackson
saucy jay
simmer-son Jefferson

Generally you use charismatic actors like Pine as a supporting actors to either bounce off a charismatic lead or, in this case, because your lead isn't charismatic.

When they have to carry the entire film on their backs and audiences forget about the bland protagonist because the supporting character is much more interesting and relatable

It's not always a bad thing, an example of a good use of supporting actors would be wolf of wall street.

In this case though they're clearly just using him because they have little faith that wonder women will actually be engaging.

Chris Pine is considered a very charismatic character, so the fact they had to go to such lengths in their supporting cast shows how worried they are.

Wonder Woman will end in history as the first female-lead movie made in nothing but shades of grey.

It's not. But Pine is clearly carrying the movie and people who saw the test-screenings already said Gadot is the weakest part of the ensemble.

The same will happen in AQUAMAN even though Amber Heard is also not that charismatic. That movie will end up resting on Dafoe and the villains.

I mean, you can actually see in the fucking trailer how bad Gal Gadot's acting is.

And I would have to guess those are some of the "better" samples they had so it's pretty clear that Pine will have to carry the movie on his shoulders acting wise.

The question is why did they pick someone who can't act to play one of the most important superheroes ever... That's just mind-boggling

>a) doesn't look the part but can act
>b) looks the part but cannot act
>c) looks the part and can act
>d) let snyder recast his acquainted failed actors

guess which one they picked

c