Tfw american

>tfw american
>still makes "do americans really do this" threads

I make these posts even when it's completely understandable what americans do or when I Americans don't do it and it's just a meme like shoes indoors.

Shouldn't you be spending today with your family user? It's Thanksgiving, you're surrounded by loved ones right?

>be British
>still make silly walk threads

Holidays are a nightmare. I envy you dumb wastes of oxygen who somehow enjoy this shit

>tfw hates capeshit
>still makes "how do we fix Sup Forums" threads

>tfw a non-pedo
>still bumps the cunythreads just to annoy the newfags

guaranteed replies. I can see why you would do this.

No shit, literally every single person making those threads is a disillusioned, brainwashed soyboy from some coastal metropolis.
t. slav defender of American values

>soyboy
and you were doing so well

I'd hate to be as autistic as you

t. soyboy

If that's what helps you sleep at night, buddy

>He doesn't enjoy eating turkey

go ahead, file a complaint cuck

Pretty much the shittiest meat around

Are you implying people who don't like capeshit are the cancer killing this board?

>tfw I always bump blacked thread with the same "wouldn't mind taking a puff from that dark cigar" comment

Did they stop handing oh bans for that

>slav
>defending murimongrels
fuck off youre not one of us

>Lean protein
>Shitty
kys fattie

They literally are. Complaining and whining does nothing.

>tfw american
>tfw post el goblino

>be a chad with loving gf
>have had multiple threesomes
>still making “fucking roasties REEEEE” and “2D>3D” threads

dude, the cunythreads are literally pleb-filter, same as the Sup Forums threads and the "aren't horror films meant to be scary" VVitch threads. if you post and rage in them you're a newfaggot.

everyone on Sup Forums has to learn the site. the only way to learn is go through it yourself and reach the point where the rickroll becomes obvious.

sure go ahead, enjoy swearing at the cunybot, i'll just sit over here and laugh my tits off thanks very much

>tfw make an opinion
>if no one has responded after 2 minutes I'll reply to myself agreeing

great thread
based swaginger