Looks like Bale is ready to replace affleck

looks like Bale is ready to replace affleck

>tfw you will never be a human chameleon
>tfw you will never play patrick bateman and dick cheney

who's fucked their body up more?

This man is a lunatic and I love it.

why the fuck are they doing a chavy chase biopic?

jonah is up and down through sheer failure at life
bale always does it for a role and returns to form

BASED

He could easily unfuck himself, he's done it time and time again for roles, maybe he just doesn't gve a fuck anymore.

what the fuck this isn't just an image of dick cheney?
I don't believe it

Christian...easy on the carrots.

BULKING SEASON BOYS

is this for a Syd Barrett biopic or something?

Are people just acting like they don't know he looks like this for a movie, or are people really stupid enough to see a pic and spout 'wow Bale a JUST' at face value?

He literally looks retarded in the picture on the left. He looks like a retarded man who has just done something naughty.

Cultivating mass.

He looks happy.

I'm glad he's happy.

"ive been eating a lot of cake"

DAMN, CHRISTIAN BALE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

>jonah is up and down through sheer failure at life
He could stay light if he really wanted to, it's just that that would mean no longer getting his funny fat guy roles, which is his bread and butter

i posted it because affleck makes batman look like fatman and he can take his place now

isn't he doing this for a movie though

He should really stop gaining and losing massive amounts of weight like that, your pancreas can only take so much assault before diabetes kicks in.

JUST

Tempted to post this along with a photo of myself tomorrow to show you how much I look like this fucking BEANman

ironically enough Tom Hardy has similar issues with taxing roles

Hes gonna play Ben Afleck in the upcoming bipoic

>bread and butter

He's had too much of that already, the fat fuck.

He has infinite amounts of money, it doesn’t matter at all when you can just get surgery to remove whatever damage you’ve done to your body

You mean Tom Hanks? Tom Hardy was Bane, Tom Hanks is the famous actor who got diabetes from extreme acting related weight changes.

I'd pay to see that, he could probably play Ben better than Ben could.

I hope WB/DC is ready to pay him a lot of money to come back as Batman.

>just get surgery
lol, no. That introduces a shit ton of additional health problems on top of what you started with, if you're in a place in your life where you're needing surgery to fix obesity you're already in the downward spiral of compounding health failure and on your way to an early death.

Is this healthy?

I'm sure it's healthier than him losing all that weight for the machinist

It's Bale.

Stacking on weight is actually worse, if you do it fast.

Obviously the money they spend on changing physically + healthcare with associated illnesses doesn't offset the amount they get from taking the roles

When the fuck would obesity come into play in this context? We’re talkint about cosmetic surgery that bale could clearly afford if he has any aesthetic hang ups from losing and gaining all the weight he has. He has access to tons of doctors that could give him the guidance to get on steroids properly if he wanted too. Nobody is talking about some guy weighing 500 lbs then dropping it.

Anyone suspect he wrote the Dick Cheney movie under a psuedonym?

Obesity isn't 500 lbs or greater, unless they changed the definition to scale against modern Americans.

>Jared Leto didn't have any easy ride after putting on weight to film biopic Chapter 27, which led him to suffer with gout.

>He has since vowed never to pile on the pounds for a movie again, as he doesn't want to put his health in jeopardy.

>'Really, it's a stupid thing to do. I got gout, and my cholesterol went up so fast in such a short time that my doctors wanted to put me on Lipitor, which is for much, much older people. Again, though, a fascinating journey.

I'm not sure what exactly but I know Tom Hardy said he'd done permanent damage changing his body really quickly for Bronson.

Matt Damon also for Courage Under Fire or whatever it was

jesus fucking christ WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. Did his wife left him or something? He looks worse than Brendan and that's really saying something. 43 and already looks like 80.

>He has since vowed never to pile on the pounds for a movie again

But what about his whole method acting meme bullshit