White Famous

Is this a new American classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMbgPRbJBDo&t=2m33s
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511041249869.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least they paired the nigger with a spic instead of a white woman this time.

>Jews served as messengers of black culture. They took it, consumed it, integrated it into their own cultural repertoire and then introduced it to a white America.

>@2 minutes 33 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=zMbgPRbJBDo&t=2m33s

Shes hispanic? I honestly thought she was black.

who's the actress?

what is he suppose to be looking at ?

AY MANE U EVER NOTICE HOW YPIPO BE CRAY?

>beastie boys
>first white rappers
>all Jewish
Your theory checks out

When I said Hispanic, I meant Mestizo. Brownskin south of the border Hispanic. Her name is Elizabeth Ruiz. And like all beaners, she's all tits and ass until she hits 30 when she'll put on 200lbs and turn into a gargoyle.

two guys walked in the room in front of her

>"Hulk Hogan is Hispanic"

So is this a good thing or a bad thing? There are two sides of the coin here. Too much of something is bad enough, but too much of nothing is just as tough. I need to know the way to feel.

>Alexis Bledel
>Ethnicity: Danish, Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh, distant French and German

Sorry where's the Hispanic?

It's a good thing because Blacks don't know how to market themselves properly to other people. Saying that you're commtting a crime because your forefathers were oppressed as slaves doesn't make any sense.

Yep. Look it up. According to US High School SAT tests even if your grandmother was a Hispanic you are Hispanic.

On the front of the tests where you fill out your name there is a box which asks you to select your race.

These are the choices you are given.
>White without any Hispanic ancestry
>Black without any Hispanic ancestry
>White, Caucasian
>Black
>Native american
>Asian
>Other

She's Cuban, you low IQ drumpfer

>sheen is Irish and Spain Spanish

>showtime does the same thing with a jew (californication)
>*crickets*
>show does the same thing with a black guy
>ARGHHH I HATE WHEN NIGGERS FUCK WOMEN, ESPECIALLY WHITE ONES

it's fucking hilarious. white "men" are the most insecure beings on the planet.

All women belong to Black men.

Forgot... One of the choices they give you to chose from is
>Hispanic

No all women belong to Indian men

DESIGNATED

>The Argentinean and Mexican star posed with The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants co-star back in 2005 for Latina Magazine, and spoke about her family and identity. “Most people think I’m Irish,” she says.

checked, webm please

>Alexis Bledel was born in Houston, Texas to both Hispanic parents. While Bledel's father was born and raised in Argentina, her mother was born in Phoenix, Arizona but moved to Guadalajara, Mexico at a young age where she stayed. Bledel was even raised in a Spanish-speaking house and didn't learn English until she began school.

>Hulk Hogan born Terry Eugene Bollea in Augusta, Georgia, this 60-year-old retired WWE wrestler happens to be of Italian, French and Panamanian descent.

>Panamanian descent.

Argentina is white.

It's a work brother

Jamie Foxx ?

I don't see the big deal, everyone knows Jamie Fox is a downlow homo. He probably prefers Drake's dick in his ass.

>knows her name is elizabeth ruiz
>can't take 2 seconds to google it
>literally says she's from Cuba right on the page

interesting thought process you got there

janny confirmed street shitter

She looks to me as a mix of Amerindian+White or Black+White.

Oh, and technically I'm Hispanic. I was born in a country that speaks Spanish (or Castilian if you will). I'm pale, have brown redish hair and light green eyes.
I look a lot like pic related, would you call me Hispanic if I'd walk by you on some street?

So, Hispanic is not a race.

I meant she:

the webm over at /gif/ made me cum buckets

link?

this shit is horrible why will you put such a unlikable cunt as your MC

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511041249869.webm

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

This nigga get its

Fucking disgusting! Latin and black doesn't look good. It would look better if it was a white guy.

It's not the hispania side that makes beans brown

>by ETHNIC on JULY 13, 2010
>2010
A half truth is still a lie.
Time to update Fake News image, grandpa

Leave it to the fatmerilards to tarnish and deny european heritage.
Using Latin, a term which should only be used to describe peoples of roman descent, the way they do, is much more shameful than the hispanic thing

Get your homo shit out of here. Jamie Foxx doesn't need to get buttfucked by any color man, white or otherwise.

>why do le MERIKKKANS use this word the way I personally don't approve of?! You fucking spaniardspics are so whiney, my god.

kek