/mrg/ - Mr. Robot General

because every other show has one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O38wanURX8
youtube.com/watch?v=eLo-XXvFn2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate how everything is now just a Dark Army plot and nobody operates independently. Seriously, once Mr. Robot found out that Irving crossed him he should have strangled the bastard.

>tfw you want to save the world, but your revolution is hijacked by a soyboy in order to fulfill his sick perverted sissification fetishes in paralell dimension

what did soyboy mean with "I had to ask you twice"?

I literally think the Congo plant is just a way for soyboy to have a sex change without cutting off his dick.

Price is /our guy/, but I guess the show wants to show that he (old white cis male) now bows to a Tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=_O38wanURX8

How is bowing down to her, he literally refused her orders in this episode

Honestly the acting this episode was pretty off. I now that we're heading off into "emotional" territory we'll start to see more and more flaws in the actors on this show. We usually see very dry, but good, acting. Price and White Rose though, that conversation was so fucking tense, especially compared to the one FBI man and FBI lady had.
Overall good episode though. Hitting breaking bad levels of fuckery soon. Probably will even surpass it.

He's a cuck, Mr. Robot is /ourguy/. He's literally 2011-era moralfag Sup Forums in human form.

Season 3 feels like something considered 'must-watch'
Season 2 was so fucking slow and pointless that Esmail lost a good portion of viewers
If he just went to Season 3, people (outside of those who stayed) would be praising this show right now instead of ignoring it

Is this one of the best scenes from Season 1?
youtube.com/watch?v=eLo-XXvFn2k

>This time they're crashing planes
What did he mean by this?

with no survivors

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Mfw this could have been the top show on Netflix

this season will probably put this show safely amongst the best drama to air in the last 10 years, i haven't enjoyed a show this much in ages.

at the very least, it's the best thing that's been on this year

>yfw you will never get to dominate Rami

Banemind

>no one but me feels bad for mobley

He's an angel

An angel!

After last season's finale I thought they were finally going to flesh out Trenton and Mobley as characters instead of having them be walking diversity markers. But no, they have to die instantly so that Tranny McChink can own some senile businessman.

>>tfw you want to save the world, but your revolution is hijacked by a soyboy in order to fulfill his sick perverted sissification fetishes in paralell dimension

TFW you believe that by destroying all banking data you'd help "the people" instead of unleashing upon them complete chaos, poverty and quite likely (civil) war.

Seeing those f-society ass hats calmly and compliantly walk to their own slaughter (and unable to even drive a fucking car in one direction) just underlined how desperately they all deserve to get offed.

At this point Dom is starting to look more and more like the only sympathetic character on this show.

In broad day light?

He doesn't tolerate anything less than complete and utter submission to his will from his dark army and positioned pawns.

Price is a kike.

yeah, but what did he told twice?

ZHANG?

>tfw leon is only back for the last 2 episodes

He does impulsive shit like that all the time. He almost killed Tyrell a few episodes ago.

He told Price to kill Angela.

Elliot will kill Leon by showing him a hacked videotape of Frasier.

oh, what a soyboy
she deserves to die anyways

This is why I still believe in the parallel universe theory. Being the richest, most powerful man won't make Whiterose a real woman. Cracking reality apart with a particle accelerator might do it, though.

>our world died for this

>Being the richest, most powerful man won't make Whiterose a real woman. Cracking reality apart with a particle accelerator might do it, though.

WHEN SOYBOYS GO WILD!

Kinda sad Trenton died, she was looking sexy this episode. I think I'm emotionally invested in the show now. I actually want to see Whiterose get completely and utterly defeated by Elliot at the end.

THIS SUMMER

Loved the tactical FBI SWAT action this episode

I want him to lose so the message of "the rich and powerful always win" isn't thrown out for some feel good ending, I think that would devalue the show

they were shown as tools

Sam watched that one scene in sicario desu

In which way?

CUMMING TO YOU FROM EVERY DIRECTION

WATCH AMAZING HACKER MAN FIGHT THE CUNNING SHE-MALE

In the way in which they have become literal tools of Rose's agenda.

Explain this further. Whiterose IS rich and powerful, and you want to see Whiterose lose so the rich and powerful always win????

Unrelated but maybe Price will hire Elliot as his own replacement. Imagine the shock on whiterose's face when it's Elliot sitting with him at rich people gathering.

yep was thinking this. note gun in pic.

Tyrell will be his replacement

Sorry, I meant I want Elliot to lose, that post was vague

I suddenly lost interest in the show after episode 6... like what the fuck now everything is just everyone vs Whiterose? What is this faggotry.

Is episode 7 even good?

is he /ourguy/?

Fuck off edgelord

So why does White Rose want to start instrumentality?

Netflix would never run this show. Not enough liberal propaganda. And that says something because Esmail hates Trump

Whiterose has literally used and disposed of everybody as necessary, so obviously they'll turn on her.

Also Angela still seems loyal but she's mindbreaked which is my fucking fetish

>Like what the fuck now everything is just everyone vs Whiterose

Oh gee I don't know, we're late season 3 in a show that might be 4 seasons at best. Why would the protagonists start uniting against the show's primary antagonist?

>ywn roughly fuck Angela while she's watching the news traumatized with a blank expression

>You smell like onions, Bill!

Jesus christ, E-mail, why so vicious?

user, that's rape. What you did was rape. You raped Angela!

HONK HONK

Think that guy suicided after Elliot broke him?

>final episode
>Elliot saved the world, goes to his apartment happy
>suddenly hail of bullets, Elliot dying in pool of blood
>fat IT guy emerges from the shadow
>"miss me fucker?"
>series ends

Didn't they explicitly state that he jumped from the roof? Thought some security guy gets walkie talkied away from his post because of a 'jumper' or some such of the cuff remark.

Amends with those Elliot unfairly wronged never

>The dog goes flip mode and rips out his jugular.

Holy fuck I wouldnt even be mad if thats how it ended

>morphs into Whiterose

>Tyrell breaking down
>Price losing his mind at Chink McSoy
>Mosley and Treton dead
Damn this ep hit hard.
At least we got Leon.

I think the therapist lady is actually dark army

This show is kino

nah, but the guy she called last ep is almost certainly

Were Trenton and Mobley in the last episode? It felt weird seeing them as Leon's hostage out of nowhere
I probably watched a shitty rip of last week's episode

can't wait for Elliot to kill Leon

She's gonna get chink'd fairly soon.

NO

>brainlets

Watch the post credit scene of the last episode of s2

also this fit is fire

So it's gonna come down to Tyrell/Mr. Robot convincing Dom they all got played like a damn fiddle and uniting against WR, yes?

I had no idea there were post credit scenes. I always turn it off once the credits start rolling kek

>Mr. Robot is Sup Forums
>Leon is /fa/
>Dom is /r9k/

Hopefully. I would like to see the team of Angela, Darline, Dom, Elliot/Mr.robot, Tyrell going to fuck up the Dark army.

>wanting them to start world war 3 with china

no, that would be dumb

to be honest, leon is Sup Forums with that shitty frasier take

whiterose is /r9k/ now t b h it's all feminine penis posting there nowadays

also >people thinking darlene is going to survive this season

It seems like the opinion was lifted directly from one of those
>what kind of haircut is this
threads

I know they were just secondary characters, but I'll miss Trenton and Mobley (and Romero, but he's old news). Sure, I guess they were secondary characters, but they were each more endearing than the entirety of the still living cast. Plus T&M were cute together.

Based China

WHAT THE FUCK THERE ARE POST CREDITS SCENES ALL ALONG??

I think only in season finales. Can't remember one occurring for any other episode.

That wouldn't be dumb, that would make things interesting. China itself is the real antagonist of the show and IRL if you're American

So was the ending trying to tell us that Dom is actually Whiterose?

This is weak bait.

She's obviously a double agent.

Elliott we can't trust the dark army.

>generic night vision SWAT raid sequence
>hurr durr Sicario
you're such a fucking pleb it hurts

>broken Angela

so CUTE

>ywn sit next to her and watch a 5 second clip she keeps rewinding

>puts whiterose sticky note on FBI board
>"You're actually going to get away with this."
Holy shit this is wrapping up into the biggest fucking conspiracy. I really want to know how Elliot and the rest will come back from this--if they will.

Mr Robot (now holding a grudge against DA, not just E Corp) will probably start working with Elliott so they can be a super hacker team that will take down Whiterose.

WR also broke Angela, which Elliott will probably get revenge for.

>WR also broke Angela, which Elliott will probably get revenge for.
>inb4 season 3 finale is WR/Dark Army killing Darlene
>Elliott goes full on Punished, teams up with Mr. Robot and plays 6D chess next season
>s4.0_revenge.c

Am i retarded for not realising sooner that chinese dude is Whiterose?