What demographic is Thor: Ragnarok directed towards?

I watched it with my swedish gf and she left me alone in the theater after 20 mins. She said she thought I was over my "Superhero" phase.

Now maybe I'm not the right audience for it according to some people (read: bitchy gf's), but as I'm 30 years old I did find it hard to watch. The quips were cringe inducing and most of it was just cartoons like watching Ben10. Am I missing something here? Firs Iron Man still ages like a MOVINGPICTURE but this new CGI business is getting out of hand. I never thought my entire life would change because of this shitty flick. Am I missing something here?

"""""""gf"""""""

you deserved it for watching capeshit

>what demographic
Sup Forums faggots who can't stop talking about waifus and superhero films

>What demographic is Thor: Ragnarok directed towards?
Pajeets, that's literally it.

She's fucking right. You're 30 years old, you shouldn't be watching super hero movie. Grow the fuck up.

These movies are meant for children, man children, and women who have adopted nerd culture. Which of those 3 are you?

>swedish
she went to be culturally enriched by robert in the popcorn mines

You're talking out of your asses, are you telling me Nolan's batman was for kids? Get the fuck outta here.

So you're a manchild then.

she was going to leave you anyway and was looking for an excuse

it is a retarded movie anyway

how can you not laugh of a guy wearing a costume representing a bat and somehow fighting crime? it is retarded nonsense garbage shit

Listen mate I admit this shitty flick is making me ponder my decision to take a hot piece of ass to a shitty film that made me look bad and slightly less masculine infront of my gf but shit wasn't this bad just a few years ago. Nolan's batman, Iron Man 1, Watchmen etc felt like serious films and still do but this Thor flick was just way too fucking cartoonized I couldn't help but notice how in EVERY SHOT thor stood out like hes pasted on a monitor. That's my current problem.

I’m 28 and watch superhero movies with my gf. The Marvel movies have been legitimately good. This reeks of falseflagging.

Underrated

I met my wife at the premiere of the first Iron Man movie tbqh, she was a friend of a friend

Watchmen was a shit movie though. Ragnarok was good. I’d rather watch a good movie that’s part comedy than a self-serious movie that’s shit.

Watchmen I'll give you, but that was a serious movie based off a serious comic.

Nolans movies are cartoony as fuck. I don't understand why people think they are some gritty realistic portrayal of the world.

I've never seen Iron man 1, but all of the marvel movies I've seen from that era were also cartoony as fuck, so I'll assume it is too.

Either you're a man child or watching what your gf makes you. I have a friend that is 35 years old and all he does is goto work and then come home an watch netflix all night with his girlfriend. All they watch is super hero bullshit. He's been dating this girl for 3 years. 5 years ago i distinctly remember him saying "super heroes are for faggots" and I routinely remind him of this every time he tries to tell me how great the latest capeshit show or movie is. Grow some fucking balls dude.

>world hails zimmerman and nolan for reviving true cinema
>contrarian shit-covered faggot thinks batman begins trilogy is the same as marvel's recent kids cartoon-flicks like thor ragnarok, gotg series etc

>Superhero movie is made for children and teenagers

Imagine that

>I never thought my entire life would change because of this shitty flick
How? Its just a movie man

made me laugh. nolan is a hack.

>swedish gf
Probably got upset over lack of diversity in the cast

HAHAHA SHE IS PROBABLY FUCKING A BLACK GUY

thats what you wanted me to say right? did I do right fellow Sup Forumsedditors?

>Grow some fucking balls dude

Says the faggot imasculated that his gf didn’t like a superhero movie he took her to. I go to superhero movies with my gf or with my friends because I genuinely like them. I always have. They like them too. If they didn’t I just wouldn’t watch with them. I’m not an insecure beta who questions his tastes just because some hot bitch doesn’t agree. Be your own person. Or your “”hot Swedish gf”” is going to find someone with a fucking backbone.

made to sell pulp paper to kids who were too dumb to read a real book

Sorry but if a woman I was seeing laughed if I suggested that movie I would take her to dinner.

Kino taste

Can't believe how successful this was

Watchmen is a much mature movie than thor: ragnarok. Its literally like comparing cartoons with a cinema film.
>serious comic
Every comic is serious for its audience. Its fantasy thats why its a comic. Transfering it to cinema as realistically as possible is the goal here because the comic fans imagination is the best director, producer, etc hence why the comparisson of watchmen with thor.

Iron Man 1 is more sci-fi cinema than cartoonish fantasy-hour like thor:ragnarok. You should try it mate.

>comic book movies are made to sell comic books, something that sells way less than the movies
are you actually legitimately fully mentally ill?

Yeah motherfucker there aint no way you're thirty and know what benten is.

get a real life, a real girl and take her to the movie, since you probably haven even seen it

get yourself together fool, or else you gonna be actually thirty and on still this site

>I read books, not watch comic book movies
>but I don't read books either

OP here. You're quoting some other guy, stop whinning kiddo.

>guy in BAT costume fights against criminals in clown costumes
>batcrossdresser is OP as hell, has thick plot armor, to the point of having his spine repaired by punches and going to fight the retarded villain in equal terms...

You have to turn off your brain so much in Nolan's batshitfest, at least Marvel quippers are honest in making it clear their movies are not to be taken seriously

If I was baiting I wouldn't score these sweet trips of truth, suck it faggot.

Who is this demonio de semonio

Im only not going to lambast you because i took my gf to see Iron Man 3 like an idiot and she hated it. Just don’t take women to see capeshit, you yourself should not even be watching cape shit. Don’t do it, see dramas, comedies, family movies and horror stories

>Watchmen is a much mature movie than thor: ragnarok. Its literally like comparing cartoons with a cinema film.

Snyderfag detected

>i took my gf to see Iron Man 3 like an idiot and she hated it.

Well IM3 is one of the worst Marvel films so that’s why

T. no argument, the post

No it is not and you should stop posting on /tv.

>I watched it with my swedish gf and she left me alone in the theater after 20 mins
I had the exact opposite experience with my ex, she fucking BEGGED me to download endless amounts of superhero films for us to watch, whereas I wanted to watch stuff that was actually good.

Where do you imagine you'll post at 30 ?

There isn't some secret club , it's all shit out there

kek

Get a younger girl. All my 23 yo wife wants to watch is Agents of Shield, GoT, Defenders etc.

>she left me alone in the theater after 20 mins
the absolute state of white """"men""". She's fucking some refugee right now, while you bitch about ragnarok on Sup Forums. Pathetic.

>I watched it with my swedish gf

Eating swedish meatballs while watching a movie does not mean you have a swedish gf.

Maybe you should have gotten over your superhero phase you manchild faggot

>Your gf is too smart and mature. You should date a brainlet child instead

why the fuck not
unless you wanna debate philosophy in your spare time or something

batfaggot and co are for kids, yes. making it hurrdurr serious is for you, manchild.

making jokimg aroumd, in a kindhearted story like mci its for the whole family

>be user
>not gonna rewatch it and pretend that Surtur destroying Asgard is a parable for the destruction #metoo has wrought upon us
Sucks to be you, user! B-)

>DCucks making up whole lies

>demographic

this is bait

>I did find it hard to watch.
Because your "gf" made you feel like a loser so you spent the entire time thinking how much of a loser you were.

yes, everyone at my school loved it. We were 13 for the ledger movie.