Star Wars shit

>Extremely crippled, described suit as a living coffin
>Lived as a pawn of Emperor Palpatine
>No living relatives that didn’t hate him
>Felt urge to occupy himself constantly because he didn’t want to remember his past life and how badly he fucked up
>Spent most of his time in his meditation chamber because that’s the only place he could live without his helmet which he hated
>Had a massive palace, and was virtually infinitely rich, but it was almost completely empty, and only had things he needed to survive and his meditation chamber
>Couldn’t express his emotions at all, not to anyone

Darth Vader is, undeniably, one of the most tragic, yet interesting characters in cinematic history. I wish he hadn’t been killed off and replaced by dumb nigga Kylo Ren even if it had to happen

Everybody felt this way until the prequel trilogy completely ruined him and made him an emo bitch boy

Is the guy on the right supposed to be Mace Dindu?

That’s what makes it so sad. The only person Vader has to blame for all of the mistakes in his life is himself. Anakin was an idiot, and that’s why Vader hated him

Possibly, I didn’t make this art

It's absolutely supposed to be Mace. He's being haunted by all the people he's killed here.

Technically Palpatine killed mace, but yeah I’d assume so.

i like this one better

Definitely looks more like Vader in that pic

only soyboys give a shit about starwars

Isn't there a comic thats coming out that shows us a look into Vader's mind as he meditates? I think they showed a teaser pic and it was like a purple barren landscape with lightning and shit?

That’s not true you meanie bitch

Luke did I ever tell you about Breasts? Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism. Their first appearance was in George Lucas' Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope Original Cut (1977). They both were good friends.

>Couldn't express his emotions at all
Aren't emotions what makes a sith powerful?

Then why the FUCK do Twi’leks, a non-mammalian, Allen species, have breast????

I thought he was being haunted by dead sith but that makes more sense.

Yeah, but that means he uses up his anger by killing the godless rebels. I’m talking about like talking to someone

gay

What the fuck are twi'leks then?

They’re the aliens in Star Wars with two tails on the end of their head

I like the one where it's padme haunting him

I'm fairly sure they're mammals since they have tits and a clone managed to make kids with one of them.

They might just be hairless like those weird ass dogs in Mexico or somewhere in tacostan, or it’s possible their breasts aren’t even breasts but just appendages or fatty tumors

Wait nvm they got eyebrows