Post people you hate

Post people you hate

Alex Jones and him are snake oil salesmen.

Joe would bust your ass in a fight BITCH

Anyone see that Joey Diaz podcast earlier in the week where he falls asleep mid-sentence and then disappears to the bathroom for a couple of minutes to come back in full of energy, non stop yabbering and wiping his nose a couple times?

The guy prides himself on not sniffing for 10 years regularly. It feels a real disappointment and it's not nice to think about having a recovering addict as a friend I've come to start having faith in again.

this is now a rogan thread

This

His Onnit Labs products are a joke, it costs nearly $100 for a 36lb Kettlebell. You can go to any local sports store and buy one of those for $45 maximum. He also tries to sell people on the idea of using weighted clubs and other gimmicky workout equipment. Equipment that would almost indefinitely require a personal trainer to show you how to execute the exercises safely and correctly. But that's okay, because his website offers overpriced personal training! And he has various facilities around the country with over priced fees as well. Alex Jones is the exact same way.

This dickhead

>comedy

which one senpai? i wanna see

literally the worst stand up comedian

I think Rogan's interviews are unlistenable to anyone with SPD because of the lip smacking, snorting, and various mouth sounds I've noticed he doesn't care to edit out
Along with his shaved head it's as if he is intentionally offensive to the senses

Saw him live at the comedy store. He wasn't the funniest of the night, but not the worst either. Brendan Schaub was by far the worst. More than the fat chicks talking about MuhVagina. Only his podcast followers laughed at anything he said.

Shaddup Joe

after i grew out the drug meme this really saw this idiot true colors

Is joe rogan white

>This is what $29 gets you, what families on SNAP (food stamps) have to live om for a week

I could kick Joe Rogan's ass, it wouldn't even be hard. I'd just put my hand on his little head and hold him at arm's length while he swings and flails his stubby arms at me to no avail.

"You're an alpha male, I don't want to fight"
I didn't want it to come to this.

t. soyboy

I often wonder if Sam would have retard strength in a fight. He seems like the type of guy to have that crazy factor.