Spielberg a Pedo?

user in another thread posted:
>You shouldn't need a Hollywood insider to tell you that Spielberg is a pedophile, you should realize that after watching any movie directed by him.

>I'm not going to give a massive explanation as to why his work positively reveals him to be a pedophile because you need the eyes to see it and if you don't have that ability, no amount of text is going to confer it.

>That said, you can awaken you sleeping nonce-detection abilities by exercising your awareness. A good training movie is "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)", but you should watch for repeating factors across movies. Simply look at how he portrays children, the emphasis on their open mouths with moist rosy lips, the amplified breathing and mouth sounds, the apparent fixation on their innocence and expressions of wonder, the pedophile is, to put it crudely (warning, disturbing content is hidden for a reason) the pedophile is projecting onto the child actor, the expressions, gasps, sighs, realization and wonder he has seen in the faces and eyes of little girls when masturbating their virgin clits for the first time. He is recreating their amazement at first sight of an adult man's penis, its size, its alien and serpentine appearance and how it grows bigger when touched. He derives sexual gratification, like a serial killer who keeps trophies to relive his murders, the pedophile Spielberg is creating his own auto-erotic trophies, and erotica for fellow travellers, all hidden in plain sight.
agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7Z6beHI9zs
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-long-time-coming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like he's a fucking freak that's projecting

I don't think you could find a guy in Hollywood who wouldn't have hotdogged Drew Barrymore.

>agree?
So, no evidence or even hearsay?

It strikes me that whomever wrote all that out is a pedo for fixating that much.

>no amount of text is going to confer it
>here's a long paragraph that does just that

Anyway, '80s Hollywood must have been a really dark place for child actors.

Nice projection
He even tricked a dips hit like you into making a thread about him

Possibly, but American Dad gave some hints too and Seth seems to have an inside track on these kinds of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7Z6beHI9zs

Or Maybe not?

You need to be dragged out in back.
>b-b-but I'm not a pedo
>sh-shadily....

I don't give a fuck! Die.

>i can't give any evidence
>except my projecting insight into how pedo's think,
>he's obviously a dirtbag
>no don't stare at me, i'm innocent

>its alien and serpentine appearance
Should see a doctor if you have a serpentine dick

There have been tons of blind items about Spielberg being a pedo

this is dumb

That's the blue pill. The girl from Poltergeist is the red pill. Died of septic shock.

Who wrote that is also a pedo.

he's a soyboy, so probably

>specifically picks up toshi
>the one who looks like short round

It takes one to know one, so that isn't a good argument to dismiss it. If user is a pedo he would have better insight into pedos than normies.

Isn't that he has "inside" information, it probably is an open secret in hollywood.

While there are rumors about Spielberg online, they seem to be on the absurd side of things (the death of the blond haired girl). But that could be me in denial. If he's ever "outed", everyone will fall.

might be true
crispin glover got blacklisted for saying the same

The chances of Spielberg being a pedophile are high for two reasons, he's jewish, and he makes a living in hollywood. It doesn't help that he has cornered the market on childhood adventure flicks.

That said, knowing how to capture childhood wonderment and amazement does not a pedophile make. Just cuz the pedo who wrote that would like to see these reactions when revealing is tiny little member, it does not mean Spielberg ever has.

>Simply look at how he portrays children, the emphasis on their open mouths with moist rosy lips, the amplified breathing and mouth sounds, the apparent fixation on their innocence and expressions of wonder,

Jesus H Christ! Get help dude.

do share

>makes outrageous claim
>I'm not going to give a massive explanation

all people are attracted to younger people (13+). It's nature. You can find people that would honestly tell you they have not been attracted to a young teenager before and be telling the truth, but if everyone got a look at every teenager that exists and has existed, EVERYONE would find at least one sexually attractive.

Prepubescent kids are another story, but there are still way more people that are attracted to 12 and below kids than would admit it.

True.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-long-time-coming.html

>Goonies, a movie starring rape- victim Corey Feldman and Jeff Cohen as Chunk, a character who exposes his soft belly and shakes it
>Hook, another movie centered entirely around young boys wearing period pieces in a fetishistic manner whose leader wears skin tights
>ET, yet another movie starring children with numerous scenes in their pajamas or underwear
>AI, the protagonist is a robotic boy who looks up to a robotic gigilo

>fat boy showing belly is pedophilia
>peter pan was invented by spielberg
>kids wear pajamas
>the AI kid prob doesn't even know he's a gigolo

Permanent A+ director: Steven Spielberg
Permanent A+ list singer: Michael Jackson
Ranch: Neverland Ranch
Helicopter actress and actor: Ariana Richards/Joseph Mazzello (in film "Bohemian Rhapsody" directed by Bryan Singer)
Movie: "The Lost World: Jurassic Park"
Steven Spielberg’s Child Actors, Ranked From Very Good to All-Time Great
Steven Spielberg/Michael Jackson friendship
Indiana Jones: Child molester?

He was friends with Carrie Fisher, she probably knew who all the biggest diddlers are

I remember when Drew Barrymore was in Playboy and Spielberg has a special copy of that edition made where all her nude shots were covered with clothing instead. He gave it to her as a present and she was very endeared by it.

is that disgusting or beautiful

>she was very endeared by it.
Why?

>butterfly tattoo
Anybody who knows anything about child molestation knows that symbol.

She said they had a father-daughter type of relationship. I don't know why specifically she had that opinion, but it was during a talk show interview back years and years ago. Probably online somewhere if you look.

I remember watching the making of ET and Spielberg went into how after making Close Encounters and Raiders he wanted to do another alien film but he wanted the 'bones' of the story to be about a couple of vulnerable kids going through their parents divorce and meeting a special friend. He described it as an epiphany and ever since he's mostly worked on kids/all ages films and shows (exceptions being Schindlers List and Saving Private Ryan which have been accused

anybody who knows anything about slutty women knows that symbol

I've come on so many back-side butterfly tattoos on so many sluts. Odd thing, now that I think about it. All those chicks only had butterfly tats. No tribals or anything. I must go after whatever personality that would choose butterfly tats over tribals and other tats.

monarch butterfly

well pedos never try to groom victims by becoming like a part of their family and having the child think of them as a father or uncle. Case closed.

wut

most victims of child abuse is done by someone the victim knows.

I think he's being sarcastic.

>Case closed.

I didn't realize I was defending anyone. I just gave an anecdote from the mid 1990s, from before you were born.

hmmm. yes.

>I didn't realize I was defending anyone

I'm not even sure what the thread was about. I just recognized Drew and Steven and went from there.

any man worth his salt has at least gotten a blowjob from a girl of questionable age. it's honestly not a big deal!

But what Spielberg movies have kids that got molested in the plot?

That wasn't what the blind was implying. It's common for writers/directors to discuss with actors the character beyond what is in the script.

>A common motif used around the world = child molestation
Good to know. I bet you freak out when you see triangles and eyes as well.

project monarch

>dips hit

"Are you still my little girl?"

This whole smear is straight from the Scientology playbook. They’re known to do this exact tactic.

even if it's true, Spielberg is too big and important too fall. Not gonna happen. At least not until he's dead.

i dunno nothing, but even as a kid I caught major butch gay vibes from Rufio.

Hi Steven.

Are you saying they intentionally shoot creepy scenes that they never intended to appear in the final cut?
Come to think of it, wasn't that in one of the blinds? Pedo directors that get younger actresses to do 'flashback molestation' scenes that never end up in the film...

OP are you high

what the fuck. At least I still have my fond memories of the Fonz, who is pure.