Now here's a classic cartoon nobody talks about

Now here's a classic cartoon nobody talks about.

And there's a good reason for that.

Didn't they do they OP for Teen Titans?

Also, I wanna bang Ami

>Didn't they do they OP for Teen Titans?
I think that is the entire reason why this show exists.

This show was either defined as a terrible hunk of shit and the fallout of Cartoon Network's garbage broadcasting, or a seemingly decent show with cute animation and story.

13 year old me would jerk it to the purple one

Yeah I remember this,it was a OK show,nothing special

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to draw smut of those two. suggestions?

Neither of them are purple. Are you color blind?

Sorry if this is too lewd, but I suggest you draw the two of them holding hands.

Are you?

Are you trying to say you'd jerk it to the bus?

It was terrible the moment i saw the lazy animation, the whole narrative of the show i was kinda depressed, It didn't satisfy me on any level, no in the the simple ways like dexters lab or powerpuff girls.It was like I knew cartoon network was dying.

Your face when this show aired over ten years ago and Cartoon Network has been dying for that long.

Show was meh. It wasn't the worst thing i've seen but I wouldn't go out my way too see it again.around that time, shows like Camp Lazo and My Gym Partners a Monkey was a bit more tolerable than that show but thats not saying much.

It came out 13 years ago

This doesn't either as far as I'm aware.

I'd watch it as a teen because it was about a couple of Japanese rockstars which should have been hot. I was sadly disappointed.

Beyond that it was just a bad show.

The one with purple hair. I'm not even that guy and I know who he's talking about.

I liked this show. It was simple, pretty easy to pick up, leave and return to. It never really tried to be anything outside of a simple slice-of-life show, and it's something I miss a little from the older days of CN.

I don't think this show was particularly good but it was a far cry from bad considering all the other shit that aired at the time and the next few years after. It was watchable unlike Annoying Orange.

I've seen two discussion threads for this in the past week, Lor gets some attention at least.

>13 year old me would jerk it to the purple one

Quote of the year