Proposition: Neo-Rapunzel is the best Disney Princess

Proposition: Neo-Rapunzel is the best Disney Princess.

But Cassandra may be the overall best Disney girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW19ERnFUbI#t=45s
mega.nz/#F!t0BGBTSQ!XtsT79G0WGUNMTYdhfXi2w
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5NEp4VkZGcWZHdVE/view?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangled:_The_Series#Season_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love how gay Cassandra is for "Raps".
>Eugene is so annoying, Rapunzel. Ignore him. Let's hang out instead. Let's go exploring!

She's gotten better at using her hair as a grapple

Yeah the gay coming off her is pretty significant. I think I know which virgin lands she wants to explore.

god i fucking love this art style

thank god they didn't just go with low quality tv-series CGI

Yeah combat Raps is pretty impressive.

The teaser for the original movie made it seem like she would be doing a lot of that, but then it wasn't in the final version.
youtube.com/watch?v=hW19ERnFUbI#t=45s

I'm glad; hair isn't prehensile like that. I hope it's not overused in the show.

If this is a dude I really hope he's not just there to date Cassandra and make her seem less gay. I thought it was a girl at first, but I can't really tell.

I completely forgot this aired during Jack is back hype. Was a mega posted?

Not to my knowledge. It only premiered yesterday.

i'm like goofy when it comes to these things, Thats a dude

mega.nz/#F!t0BGBTSQ!XtsT79G0WGUNMTYdhfXi2w

1080p rip.

1080p mega from mega.nz/#F!t0BGBTSQ!XtsT79G0WGUNMTYdhfXi2w

Lower quality backup:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5NEp4VkZGcWZHdVE/view?usp=sharing

Good to know I was wrong on that.

>not virgin

trash

Oh shit yous my bois anons

the shit u sayin m8?

I'm hoping for reverse trap

Yeah, who knew that Disney had the sense to make such an intelligent production decision.

>thank god they didn't just go with low quality tv-series CGI
On the flip-side, imagine how good this new style might look on a movie budget.

kek, I'd forgotten about that.

>I'm glad; hair isn't prehensile like that.
Well yes, but it also doesn't normally have the strength of 20000lb-test steel cable. Anyway, I suspect they won't overuse it.

I'll chalk up the whole semi-prehensile hair as just part of the magic. It's more justified here than it was in the movie.

So long as they don't have her uses it to fly by whirling it around or use it like a parachute, it's all good.

>So long as they don't have her uses it to fly by whirling it around or use it like a parachute
Oh god, I hope not.

Just found out about this.

Hyped as fuck for more of the GOAT Disney princess.

It just looks like a slightly higher budget version of producing parker.

It belongs to the same cut-out-paper aesthetic genus, but they aren't similar beyond that. Although no doubt Disney has the higher-budget look here, true.

With all that said, yes, I will now proceed to sexually frustrate myself by watching that show.

I wonder if they'll try doing something like this with Frozen. It would be easy to create crossover stories, as well.

Raps is a weird nickname, but it's cute that Cassandra has one for Rapunzel.

Animation looks like My little pony crappy flash animation.

>that feel when I want a special of Princesses hanging out and doing cute things, regardless of space and time barriers

Comparing eras, I think it was noted that the stories are about century or so apart.

Then again, that's only using real world analogues, and it's clear these stories are on an alternate Earth, where the countries have different names and time isn't fixed.

There was a cameo by her and Flynn in Frozen, but time will tell if that's just an easter egg, or a hint.

Considering how much Disney fucking loves money and merch, you'd think any chance for a crossover would have them chomping at the bit.

that look...what's he gonna do with that carrot?

he is gonna give it to the horse, or the moose.

I'm of the opinion that the two movie canons should remain separate and that the cameo is just a fun easter egg. But then again it would be cute to see them visit the Frozen characters. I wonder how flexible this show is going to be. Like they could treat it as an animated "Once Upon a Time" or as a true sequel to "Tangled". Either way could be fun.

>spoiler
Yeah, if they can back off on her lesbian cuntishness, I look forward to more of this fluid druid.

Did anyone else find it odd how close to the kingdom the flower was found? Given the movie's opening you'd think it would much, much further, but I'm willing to ignore that for the sake of a flowing narrative.

>not wanting her to be a tactical dyke tsundere
I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but sometimes it's good to have salty with sweet.

Best taste.

>you will never be a princess in a love triangle with a dashing thief and your uncontrollably gay handmaiden
Sigh.

Ah, I remember when these pictures were new back in /frz/.

Aladdin and Hercules have crossed over before. If they want to do it, they'll just do it.

At the beginning I thought she might be one of Eugene's exes.

Better than Punzy.

Glad I'm not he only one who thought that. Show is pretty good so far and lesbo (also the hot evil chick) were better than expected.

>the hot evil chick

Were tattoos a thing back then?

Wikipedia says "Tattooing has been consistently present in Western society from the modern period stretching back to Ancient Greece". I don't know how common it was, but it's apparently not anachronistic.

Does anyone else think her eyeshadow just looks like baggy eyes? For some reason these things make her look twice as cute. Thinking that she overworks herself enough to get baggy eyes while still staying so cheery is such a cute idea.

Yeah that would make sense. We already know she's the night-owl type.

Get it?

Deepest homo lore.

I'm going to name you Balloony!

Underrated post.

That was cute.

Maximus wants to bang thick lady horse

here we go
again

Is there a mega?

Full disclosure: the middle two are both me.

/frz/ was a mistake.

This time will be different.

Read the fucking thread you mong

No.

Yes.

Man am I glad they brought back Alen Menken. Dude is amazing. Also weird to have Clancy Brown play a good guy, almost always have him as a bad guy

I love how there's an stealth message that there's nothing wrong with mass incarceration and if you let them out, things would go to shit.

Well, its true.

I know, but it's surprising to see coming from Hollywood. Perhaps it was unintentional.

But that just created more bad guys because people where given exaggerated sentences compared to their crimes. The lady never would have done what she did had her dad been given the appropriate sentence.

In the end, it doesn't matter. She's locked up too now, lel.

>there's nothing wrong with mass incarceration
I remember when Sup Forums used to hate statism.

Not sure about that, would not be surprised if the hands we see looking at the stone spikes is her.

Cass is a faggot

>wanting criminals locked up makes you Sup Forums
Wew

I doubt it. But I'm sure Kane will be back, regardless.

dyke user, she's not a dude

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if Kane is one of Eugene's exes,

>Punzie's suffering
>Elsa's smugness

I hope so, she is smoking hot.

Sup Forums is contrarian, not any solid political ideology

My favorite is Anna's dumbfounded look. I'm not even sure what's going on in that image, but it's clearly too much for her meager intelligence to comprehend.

Fuck you, we're not contrarian

She's dismayed that Raps is making a scrub move by exposing her king to check, which will inevitably lead to her defeat and reward Elsa with the right to plow her with an ice dildo.

The perfect third member for Tangled's trinity of combat waifus.

Yeah, but it's a bummer that we won't have the original cast for the actual series.

We are though.

Oh, you're right, IMDB misled me.

>Like they could treat it as an animated "Once Upon a Time"

Oh god no. OUAT is more convoluted and ridiculous than Kingdom Hearts.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangled:_The_Series#Season_1

There's an episode called "Challenge of the Brave" and then one called "The Return of Strongbow". If they're gonna have princess crossovers now would be a good time for Merida.

This looks pretty cool. Do you need to see Tangled first to understand what's happening? I just never gotten around to it since I dislike watching movies with other people.

She hates Eugene because of the deal with her Father and the Royal Guard thing. It's clearly something she has to overcome in the course of the series.

Amazingly enough, people have more motivations than romantic ones.

Happening

Looking smug is what Elsa does.

>I just never gotten around to it since I dislike watching movies with other people.
So Netflix/DVD/Bluray or just full on piracy are foreign concepts to you?

the first 30 seconds are just a backstory retelling of the movie. I would watch the movie beforehand because that just adds to the charm of the shows characters

Watch the movie.

>There are people who like Elsa when there's an objectively better sister.

Find a flaw.

You'll enjoy it more having watched the movie.

E V E R Y T H I N G

She's just a spare.

Anna is better, it's true.

>liking a ginger

You make me sick, sir.