Are they really THAT desperate for money?

are they really THAT desperate for money?

so it's literally king of queens pt.2 now?

I'm a sitcom junkie, even bad ones I'll watch. That doesn't mean I like them all, but I can still watch or appreciate bad ones - like how people can watch bad B movies or whatever.

Season 1 was actually, for what it was i.e. a mainstream CBS sitcom, really quite good. Season 2 though is DREADFUL. It's really not at all even basically funny, and I don't think it's due to Leah directly, but the fact that the writers have just gotten extremely lazy, safe in the knowledge that people will watch regardless.
I hope people DO tune out, CBS need to learn a lesson. Sadly, that won't happen.

I haven't seen season two yet but what I liked from season one was Chale and the daughter.
What I disliked were the quipping kids, and Kevin being an ass hole. And the bitchwife but they got rid of her.

i love dem together...comfy

I can't believe they actually made an official poster out of the whole "I'm taking a picture and I'm going to point at the person I'm taking a picture with just in case you don't see that they're RIGHT NEXT TO ME." thing.

I think it's sad that this and the Joey show gets any viewers at all.

Not really, they are not a married couple here but instead there is a love triangle involving them two and a black guy (i shit you not). Kevin is crazy in love with Leah and she has it for the black guy.

>Jerry Stiller will die in your lifetime

Jeez he's looking ancient

the dad was the best part of the show

JUST

Its not fair bros ;_;

Are you fucking kidding me? Oh my god, Jerry. Fuck. That really sucks.

MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY

That chick from Yes dear is still sexy as fuck

WHY ARE WE SEATED NEXT TO THE KITCHEN?

IS IT BECAUSE WE'RE BLACK?!

in all seriousness I adore Jer

what the fuck

She gave all her money to the cult and Kevin snorted all of his with Sandler.

not again

The cuck of queens

leah remini got som bigguns now

lol

I binged the first 10 seconds of the show

is this part of the paul blart extended universe?

>I'm putting together a team

So...are they the same characters, or not? Is it a prequel or did they get a divorce?