Episode 16: Double Trouble
youtube.com/watch?v=RlfN0FUEzAg
Episode 17: Homesick
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5sYo0os5s
Episode 18: Captured!
youtube.com/watch?v=F087Hlhvezg
Episode 19: Hide and Seek
youtube.com/watch?v=AvdOmXDoqJA

As usual, use this thread to discuss the new episodes, and whatever! Enjoy, everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjOCxJAKS60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FINALLY! I would watch 'em now but it's late and I wanna watch Toonami at the moment. That can wait this afternoon.

WE'RE BACK BABY

>Still riding on that SJ high
I'M HAPPY AND THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN STOP ME

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS

It's a golden age for anima
Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mjOCxJAKS60

animations

cheers, boys!

/fit/ tree coming though

>everyone is still on the samurai jack scat music robot train
I think I'll save these episodes until tomorrow.

damn it, pink, quit being so cute.

I'm gonna watch it all tomorrow, but I watched the first few minutes of episode 10.

Does the animation look... Kinda bad to anyone else? I don't remember the first 9 episodes looking this janky.
Still gonna watch it, it's not like it's unbearable, it just feels off.

You were right the first time

dude, you're just getting off Samurai Jack. you're comparing the animations...

Really fucking cute.

what do?

[Spoilers]Can we use these, maybe?[/Spoilers] They will save a lot for some people, probably. Maybe.

I'm 1/3 of the way through and really happy so far, haven't really felt a loss of overall quality really. Though there were a couple small things that felt jarring, like that commercial cut.

The world-building is still going strong, maybe even better!

now I want fanart of bancho hanazuki

whelp. i just finished the newest batch

do not click the spoiler if you haven't.

Did this new batch rely on continuity a lot more than the first one, or was that just me?

i was thinking that too. nice to see Sleepy/Jones get more air time.

>Trees are all gone
>They are back in their spots an episode later
Huh?

you can almost tell they rushed it.

Finally.

Fucking nice.

Oh shit. It's time bois.

i'll see if i can get some webms up later. Samurai Jack had my attention for the most part.

I do wonder why so many moon flowers are fucking failures. All they need to do is fucking feel.

how do you feel without anyone around?

Why is Kia such a bitch?

About time

I don't like this release format

Apparently, all moons have natives analogous to the hemkas and living landmarks. The implication and reports we get during the show say that other moon flowers fail due to either: Not getting treasures to grow at all or planting trees that don't work. Because frustration trees don't repel darkness for whatever reason.

Stress and retardation. I mean, fucker fucking straight up planted inactive treasures on her home moon. Even after watching others get it to work, she still insisted on planting inactive treasures. She's fucking retarded. She couldn't even get black trees to grow.

>Kiazuki turned out to just be a huge bitch after all
>boring episodes
>a bunch of new characters
>big bad being so easy to defeat
>Hanazuki not just killing all hemkas for being a bunch of vermins
>no new episodes for another few months
Fuck this shit show

>let's make this moon great again
Was it intended?

is this end of eva?

>big bad being so easy to defeat
Yeah, but that was like episode 1 knowledge.

>Hanazuki not just killing all hemkas for being a bunch of vermins
I hate how they are super competent one minute, and then decide to kill the moon the next.

>Kiazuki turned out to just be a huge bitch after all
And I wouldn't want her any other way.

She replanted new ones.

Also, I think the one near the Chicken plant weren't stolen, she would have given the alert.

Man I love the way these characters interact with each other, I could watch Kia and HZ talk about nothing for hours.

They are all back, even ones that were explicitly stolen, like the rage tree at the end of the canyon or the happy tree near the mirror flower.

She replanted new ones.

>Luring someone to their death just to play hero and grow a tree
>Straight up tell your plan to someones face like it's nothing
>Fails anyway and runs away butthurt

Christ what a bitch.

i fucking hate dazzy j

Mad cuz he dazzilin' on you?

tiny
exquisite
feet

the animation definitely felt more jank that season 1

Black & White is the new everything.

>that
than season one

god i love that pic

really hope kiazuki is gona be ok

Why is Sleepy Unicorn the best side character?

Is she wearing a diaper?

probably just too much junk in the trunk

also i dont think moonflowers poop

What ever it is do think it changes colors with her?

It has to, otherwise it wouldn't fit her whole scheme with the other white parts.

I have a theory:
So a little backstory: one day I decided to find out what hanazuki means because I knew the name was japanese so I translated it and found out it's a corruption of the word hana-suki which means flower lover. Kiazuki name is actually a corruption of Ki a ̄ suki which means I like temper and what is Kiazuki like yep very angry

otp

But all the hemkas are male.

Oink oink.

>you will never see the events that led to the orange and green tree growing

yup

Instacolor changing pantsu. Nice.

yes and?

they didnt paint bucket her skirt properly here

i hope no one at titmouse gets fired for that one. i love those guys

ah hell yea. I wish these episodes dropped last week though when I had nothing but time.

And they glow in the dark. You won't see a pair of those on the Hanazuki merchandise line.

>Glow-in-the-dark panties could have been a thing if HZ stayed a clothing mascot
Drat, it's like Hasbro hates money.

>glow in the dark mood panties

takemymoney.jpg

Posting worst girl.

>Watch everything
>now I need to wait again

This really hurt

hopefully they'll have it ready next full moon so we dont have to wait 2 months this time

>Not making this moment last much longer by constantly pausing and rewinding to make reaction images mid-show.

Help me

I'm going to watch one episode a day

>worst girl.

Take that back.

you
i like you

That's nothing new...Birds fly, fish swim, Sup Forums molest little girls, and Hasbro hates money

KIAZUKI A TRAITOROUS SHIT

Hey user could you make a looping webm of Hanazuki sitting outside the brain cave in the harsh wind?

You're the best.

theres not a lot of things i can do that are useful
but i can make webms

>extend the pinkie

ahhhhhhh

The show isn't good for reaction images. Everyone has bland faces with even blander expressions.

I'd say it has some small moments that are worth a crop or two even if I have to go to Mr. Fantastic levels of stretching to convince myself so.

I beg to differ.

goddaamn episode 13 was amazing.

it felt like she spent too long talking to the brain

What the next batch of episodes did was pretty depressing and stupid.

No one really knows how the fuck things work around there, the writers are as clueless as their characters.
The floating baby guy and the Hemkas can't talk, but for some reason every other retard and his pyramid can.

All of the characters were bitter losers, assholes and idiots since the first episode. But for some reason this next batch of episodes made them go full circle and develop exactly just how incapable, idiotic, arrogant and evil they all are. That evil brain was missing a few thousand trillion neurons if he was incapable of understand that the planet/moon is blowing up.

The hemkas were idiots as well for snatching up all the treasures for shits and giggles since episode 1, despite in one episode relocating all the treasures to a safe distance. Hell the Hemkas being idiots is what created all the trouble in the first place.

Kiazuki finally shown off that she's an angry evil idiot as suspected

I laughed my ass off at that guy eating ChickenPlant's wings.(despite being offscreen) and I expected someone to say no harm done, chicken plant is a fucking idiot anyway.

I was honestly expecting more moonflowers for this new batch of episodes, not just another moonflower which went awol off the deep end. But hey at least boy moonflowers are confirmed and this one can at least fucking grow a tree unlike that other retard.

The show is still kinda new, give it time to pick up. Granted, things would be a lot different by now if they weren't releasing episodes every month on full moon days, but I'm still optimistic how things will turn out.

>This asshole shows up
>Hanazuki thinks he's a good guy
I'm surprised how much these writers can just make someone sit around like an idiot while the danger is staring right in their face and the morons keep lying it isn't so.
What is it with modern age cartoons these days and accepting obvious assholes as neutral or good? If a guy looks evil then he's probably evil. Did judging by the cover of the book become an afterthought to everyone nowadays? What's amazing is that they keep forcing us to judge everyone by the cover of the book via example, yet through Hanazuki's innocent self everyone is a good guy, despite everyone being obviously retarded.

>Bunch of "baby" unicorns
For some reason they never explain if those unicorns are all grown up or just babies.

There seems to only be 1 villain on that moon and he's not very powerful to begin with.
Yet they keep overextending the plots instead of keeping it self-contained and getting_shit_done in 1 episode. We've had 10 episodes where only 3 had anything to do with the plot or continuing in the story in some way.

And one more thing about Diamond Jones and SleepyUnicorn getting so much screentime.

GET YOUR OWN FUCKING SHOW. WE'RE FULL.

Seriously between the 6, ah wait there's now 10 Hemkas which Hanazuki has to take care of, there simply isn't much time to give everyone a good portion of screentime.

What's with all the dislikes on the videos? region blocking?

How imminent is shipping?
Also, why does everyone on Sleepy's moon sound vaguely black?