Films that are objectively better when on drugs

Objectively.

I hope a crane falls on that drug addict loser.

watched br2049 on 2 tabs, shit was cash

druggie or not he's a muzzie so idgaf nuke them all while your at it.

Zack Snyder movies are only enjoyable if you're completely baked into the couch.

inshallah

inb4 pathetic virgins start complaining about "degeneracy"

I, robot is ruined by drugs.

>a crane

man the webm of that was fucked up

DUDE

FUCKING DEGENERACY

t. virgins

Pink Floyd - The wall

There is nothing in the Koran about acid.

Redline
Rango
Speed Racer

I wonder if this guy every wrote about his experience

How difficult is it for non-Muslims to go there?
I look Arab.

Should I watch this tonight? I'm pretty stoned and am open to getting way higher.

>having the balls to drop acid in fucking Mecca during the pilgrimage thingy

You will never be that brave, he'd be beaten to death by a mob if he got caught for disrespecting allah

>LSD
>Addiction
get out underage autist

there has to be a story behind this

Non Muslims aren't allowed. If you're Arab you should be able to bluff your way in, but I think you get quizzed about some stuff on the way in to make sure. Failing that, the religious police randomly stop and interrogate people to find out if you're a devout Muslim.

There's all sorts of retarded etiquette involved as well, so you'll need to know certain Islamic rituals if you wanna make it

I hope a crane falls on all those sand niggers.

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

I'm not an Arab. I'm Portuguese and just look it. Do they quiz people in English, because I don't speak Arabic or any middle eastern lingo?
I mean, if I look like an a-rab and dress conservatively they wouldn't stop me right?

It bans mind altering substances altogether AFAIK

The cube is open year round, during pilgrimage it's exponentially more crowded, I don't think this is during that.

haha where can one acquire this kino on the internet

they're all yammering nonsense, he'd fit right in

>When somebody applies for a visa to Saudi Arabia, part of the application requires indication of one's religion. It is the issued visa on the person's passport that is verified if stopped at the check point to entering the city of Mecca.
>In terms of how the Saudi government verifies a person's faith in the visa application, I believe if the applicant has an obviously Muslim name or is applying from a Muslim country, they assume one is Muslim. If the name is not obviously Muslim they will ask the applicant to provide a notarized letter from a Muslim authority (e.g. Imam of the local mosque) in that country testifying to the applicant's faith.

ah, weak

I'm sure you can find an imam to bribe if you want to go bad enough

what happens if you get caught there and aren't muslim?

Second post best post
This movie is literally retarded unless you are stoned

>It bans mind altering substances altogether AFAIK
No just alcohol. Even then that prohibition isn't in the Koran it's from a Hadith. Prohibition of other things, eg. opium came later from 'no fun allowed' scholars.

No one do this, this movie gives off some very bad vibes

Dr Strange
Wizards
Heavy Metal

amazing and fucked movie

Yeah: some guy took acid during hajj.

You fucking imbecile.

what a shit country

obviously you fucking idiot, i meant in regard to what occurred during that experience.

300 baked is fucking unbearable, unless you want to laugh at it. The green screen warehouse is impossible to ignore

>Do they quiz people in English, because I don't speak Arabic
well as a muslim it is your duty to learn arabic, to my knowledge you need to learn in arabic, the pre quote prayer before all the koran stanzas
god the merciful....

ik from people who have been to hajj that you have a full deep clean and trim all hair apart from your beard. full on shaved head, eyebrows too, though i'm not sure if this is a denomination thing or first time hajj thing

2001 on acid
Big Lebowski high gave me new insight to the film

>LSD
>drug addict

ya okay

Why the fuck would you want to go to that hellhole. Get your shit together