On episode 9 now. It is so fucking boring. None of the characters interest me...

On episode 9 now. It is so fucking boring. None of the characters interest me. I don't even know the names of the female cop, her partner or the pretty boy.

All everyone does is talk talk talk. I'm skipping forward through so much of it because it completely fails to grab my attention.

Meanwhile I'm reading Punisher Max and I can't get enough.

So stop watching it fag. I stopped after the first episode

I may just do that.

But if I don't watch things I don't like, I have nothing to complain about.

Im sorry it wasn't 10 hours of The Raid Redemption. Go watch 10 hrs of the raid redemption.

The last few episodes get much more punishery.

It was 10 hours of the Lifetime Channel instead.

The raid on their lair was awesome

This. After ep10 the episodes are pretty great.

Why does Frank put the skull on a normal shirt? Isn't the whole point that he paints it on body armor to attract fire to that spot?

I think they are building Frank up. He's not usually written with any character development. Everything that makes him the punisher is in past tense. But I think they are doing a better job of showing us his progression instead of "my family got killed so I kill everyone". Season 2 he will start becoming more unhinged, season 3 he will be The Punisher. Season 4 he will be PUNISHER MAX.
Punisher MAX is the dog bollocks. I've read it twice this year. Even makes a good character out of Barracuda. Also it's hilarious spotting who they are basing characters on. E.g Frank in 6 hours to kill is just Nic Cage.

I liked the first episode, but it doesn't maintain that tone at all.

This, I was hopping this would be good since he was the best thing in s2 of Daredevil. I turned it off as soon as they started shilling that shitskin FBI agent and her 'stronk women' shit.

I know it's been said before, but these shows do not need to be 13 episodes. 8-10 episodes would tighten things up and avoid dragging or filler.

comics frank doesn't need armor, he uses it, but he survives just about everything. he was torn to pieces and brought back as a frank-enstein

Max is pretty good, but the Marvel Knights run is the best Punisher series if you haven't read it yet.

>aside from the end of the first episode and the raid on the basement, nothing came close or even topped the punisher scenes from daredevil s2

what a catastrophe this was

do the reviewer elite hate this show because it's a showcase of masculinity and glorification of firearms? or is it really that lackluster?

It sucks because they tried to find a shitty middle ground between masculine violence and politically correct safety. Now it's too safe for people who want Punisher and too violent for pussies. Nobody likes it.

Punisher Warzone was cheezy but at least it went all out on the Punisher shit.

>I'm reading Punisher Max and I can't get enough.

same here, literally just finished an issue.

I fucking hate Netflix Marvel. I'll eventually get around to finishing Daredevil S2 and checking this show out, but god damn whoever is in charge of these should be fired.

The 'reviewer elite' seems to like it fine. All the mainstream reviews I saw were positive, except for some negative THAT ALWAYS mention gun violence. The first bad opinions I saw were here on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.