Bretty strange that there arent scifi flicks on this subject

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/22/565926690/i-dont-believe-in-science-says-flat-earther-set-to-launch-himself-in-own-rocket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>science fiction
>science

It's almost like it's a stupid subject

Funny how theres more proof for flat earth than there is for it being spherical

I highly doubt it

the X-files

Funny how theres more proof for you being a mouth breathing faggot than there is for you being anything else

If that was the case then it wouldn't be some 0.00001% fringe thing no one believes

All other planets around us are visibly spherical.

That's fantasy.

But you never checked, wherein lies the problem.

Only those who seek the proof of a flat earth seek out information, this is where selection bias takes over and they only see the things that support the claim.

Change flat earth to anything else, and it's the same story.

go measure the length of the earth at the equator, and then take a measurement of any circle of latitude north of the equator, then of any circle of latitude south of the equator and analyze your findings long and hard.
then end your life

>this is where selection bias takes over and they only see the things that support the claim.
Isn't this describing you?

If evidence was really so strong, you wouldn't need to "go check", it would be obvious.

why does this topic make people so vicious?

The sun goes below the horizon in America, yet is seen rising in Japan. On a flat earth, this would be impossible.

whats the dark city

Because it's aggressively stupid. Stupidity angers people.

Because spherecucks get upset when you challenge their beliefs

Cite some.

>a human can be in two places at once instantaneously
kek

If only we had some sort of technology for recording images

retards dont watch scifi

We don't know that for certain

What are live webcams?

Yes we do

Easily faked, you literally can't prove a phenomenon happening outside of my perception because I'm retarded

if ony we had some kind of technology that would allow us to talk to distant people and ask them what they see

>I saw something through a "live" web cam
>I automatically believe it
you believe in slenderman too?

The earth is flat the night sky is an illusion being cast from Saturn onto the surface of the moon the planets and the stars are fake besides Saturn which is like a giant mega structure look up the Saturn moon matrix pretty much all ancient mythological sun gods weren't gods of the sun they were gods of Saturn which the ancients referred to as the old sun or the horned sun which is where the idea of a devil with horns comes from

This is why it's pointless. You're fundamentally dishonest.

... that can't be tampered with

If OP claimed that his image were "captured", would you believe in a flat earth now?

Is this where you dismiss all proof for a round earth as "fake" because it's the only way to support your fantasy?

then why don't flat earthers just take a picture of a flat earth to disprove us plebs?

dude...what?
of course we do
read a physics textbook for fuck's sake

EXACTLY, a dishonest person that knows what he is shilling is false is much more motivated to sway the weak minded, because he knows he is in the wrong.

Think about it this way, there are two men, one was a war veteran. The other is not, but is posing as someone who is. Who would know more about a particular battle? The actual veteran would only know his perspective, but the faker would know absolutely everything involved in the battle. To a casual observer, the faker would have more validity.

This is why fake shit persists.

>DA TEXTBOOK IS FAKKKKKE!
Prediction of his reply.

The lizard people won't let us, but that's a tale for another time.

Nine (You)s in less than thirty minutes, well done user. Next, try to get twenty.

pic related makes ten

We'll take it from here. Sleep now.

pretty sure the mossad would murder anyone who tried, they kill anyone they dont like historically and flat earthers would be a bridge to far for them to allow.

This.

Flat earth debunked.

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

The dome over us is perhaps the biggest thing that exists, you can harness its energy by practicing trataka with the sky, literally staring at one point in the clear sky until your eyes start to water (this is purification taking place), then closing them for a while and feeling the goodness flowing through you. The ancients knew this.

Not believeing in the flat earth is as reddit as you can possibly be but to keep this Sup Forums related david Icke is probably the most informative person on shit like this he has lots of lectures online the man is almost a super genius mad respect to him

the moon is self-luminous with its own cycles independent fron the sun

trying this hard

>can dark matter and dark energy account for these?
>well we don't know much about either, hence the name dark
>exactly

Gravity doesn't allow for a flat earth

And how do you know that?

you mean gravity as we are told it works

dark matter was theorized because the universe doesn't "work" with our current understanding of gravity

If the Earth is flat and the Sun, being so bright that it can blind anyone who stares at it, never goes beneath the horizon but instead moves in a circle, why is it that no one flying in a plane 11.8 km (7.38 mi) in the sky can see it at nighttime?

Is this the brainlet thread where everyone also unironically hates Rick and Morty?

*moves in a horizontal circle

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/22/565926690/i-dont-believe-in-science-says-flat-earther-set-to-launch-himself-in-own-rocket

Why is there zero evidence for a flat earth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force

>this kills the flat earther

Because the Earth is round.

because the moon is transparent as seen in videos where stars and stuff are seen through it, meaning the light comes from within

also that thing about moonlight helping things rot faster and a thing iluminated by the moon being COLDER than a thing placed on the shade at night. The moon has nothing to do with the sun's light

If the Earthis flat, why haven't you fucks crowd funded an expedition to the edge?

You call yourselves white men. Pathetic

le made up phenomenon meme

It's going to be a rude awakening for the split second that science slaps him around with F = m Δv/Δt

You're actually braindead if you believe in this flat earth shit

there are permanent military settlements guarding inland Antarctica

It's amazing how easily flat earth shit will really rile people up. I text stupid shit about how I think the earth is flat to my brother and it gets the same exact kind of responses.

All bullshit

>being so bright that it can blind anyone who stares at it
what is sungazing at safe hours? trataka again my friend

>why does this topic make people so vicious?
I honestly have no idea. It's an insane theory but people get more butthurt about it than anything else I've seen.

Do they fuck the penguins for love?

not an argument, look it up

Because everyone thought this shit was settled centuries ago.

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

>look it up
not an argument

KB, is that you?

>he still believes the flat earth meme
We're past that. This is why the oceans don't fall off the edge.

>science
>fiction
choose 2

why can't people see the icewall on the horizon using telescopes?

>The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice.
That makes zero sense thermodynamically. Can you imagine the weather patterns we should have if we were surrounded by endless ice on all sides? Why doesn't the ice on the edge melt and flood Earth?

>You have to actually spend a long time smelling dogshit to know it smells like dogshit

None of this matches up with reality

I remember my flat earth nicholas cage idea got deleted. What did the mods mean by this?

He's clearly talking about the ocean

because it's too far away bro, maybe one day we'll get telescoes powerful enough

He was talking about the other half of Antarctica, you ninny.

I can't tell if you people are trolling anymore

>thefuckamireading.webm
Get back to your containment board, fucking retard.

you keep imagining a mega sun as portrayed in films and shit, it is much smaller

I think it's because flat earthers so obviously pick and choose points that they think support their position, and always have some bad faith reason for why scientific data is wrong. Belief in the flat Earth usually requires believing in other conspiracy theories that serve as cover for each other, e.g. "you can't disprove the existence of the ice wall because the ZOG New World Order government won't let you." It's so transparent and desperate and people get frustrated trying to use logic/evidence to debunk claims that don't rely on those two things at all.

Flat earth contradicts a clusterfuck of theories.
For one thing our 3D space cant work if Earth is just a floating plane in the middle of nowhere
Next seasons are impossible along with day and night. A flat earth is facing the sun would have day FOREVER
Our weather system is mainly due to spherical earth a flat eartg would have a very weird air current system.
Its a retarded theory

so this is the power of the virgins at CorrectTheRecord, woah

Yeah, right.

You want to know the truth? I will try to write it up.

The Earth is the main dimension that everything lives in when they are alive. When we die, we all go to another dimension based on what energies we surrounded ourselves with. Jesus taught of believing in the spirit because that energy helps us go to Heaven which isnt a place where angels play harps but rather a positive dimension where we can rest. The other dimensions are multiple hells, Sheol that the Jews believed in, or getting stuck on earth hence why some ghosts are forever trapped because they didnt properly rest their soul with proper spiritual meditation.

Remember what Jacob's Ladder said. If you have made your peace then the demons are merely angels as you are not tearing onto life with fear of death.

Yes but even dark matter has math, the scientific community didn't just say "fuck it" to gravity and make that shit up unlike the uttery crap that is flat Earth theory

Okay flat earthers, riddle me this.
How is there a day and night cycle when the Earth is flat and always facing the sun?