RIP iDubbz

RIP iDubbz

who?

>It's another Sup Forumseddit spills to other boards episode
You have to be 18+ to post on this site

Never understood the "YouTube drama" market and why it got so big. Keemstar, Jake Paul, this fag. All making millions due to their popularity buy honestly who is watching? Why do they get millions of views?

Was there a reason for this or did it just happen out of the blue?

his channel is back.

pls

10 year olds think it's funny

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

what does this have to do with Sup Forums?

>house party
>nephews talk about pewdiepie and filthy frank
>nieces talk about jake paul
it's over, boys. it's over

SPBP

Stop reading here.

underages

youre underage?

>more people visit a site over time
>somehow whining about Sup Forums in the same post
dude you're honestly pathetic.

His videos were shit anyway.

the site has been like this since at least 2012. i don't know why everyone's whining about this "new" newfag problem.

Why did people leave during 2012?

It's back.

There's a hierarchy to it all.

First you have YouTubers like Jake Paul and RiceGum, all those prank channels, spiderman pedo toy channels, leafyishere, etc who garner hundreds of millions of views from children. These people make millions of dollars by spewing out shit content that kids love to watch for whatever reason

Then you have idubbz, h3h3, pewdiepie etc who make videos reacting to these top tier youtubers, because they're salty that they aren't making as much money or getting as many views. They see it as an injustice that they don't get as many views and are extremely butthurt about it

then below them you have anti-sjw channels that are all clones of each other

and below that the rest of the shit

>Why do they get millions of views?
Bots
Just like reddit is manipulated by bots to give the appearance of more support for certain ideas than there actually is.
Just like twitch is manipulated by viewbotters to get to the top of a page and get more exposure and views by appearing more popular than they actually are.
Youtubers have bot armies driving views up to fatten paychecks.

Collective suicide after Ron Paul lost to a nigger

You must be incredibly naive and wilfully oblivious to think that applies to all youtubers

yeah Pewdiepie is real salty he isn't making as much money as Leafy

Wha happen

not all. dont be a moron. i didnt say all.

I don't know anything about Pew Die Pie but I know that he triggered everyone by calling some dude a nigger and that makes him cool.

Jewtube purge

My mistake, I should have said you must be incredibly naive to think this applies to the most popular youtubers. If it was true, the advertisers would recognize that their ads arent worth anything because the amount of views vastly, vastly outnumbers the business they attract, making them contact youtube and shut these channels down

>tfw student teacher
>tfw my 4th grade kids (9 years old) were fucking singing the Jake Paul rap song

our youth deserve to be taught by chan rejects

Pewdiepie puts zero effort into his videos , and he's the top YouTuber. Why would he be salty?

Conan O Brian and Keemstar’s are gone too

keemstar is acceptable because he makes leddit assmad

hmmm its almost like the influx of visitors coincided with the popularization of the Sup Forums board hmmmmm really makes me think hmmmmm my noggin is jogged hmmmmmm hmmmm yes real pathetic of YOU not me of course hmmmmmmmmm youre retared honestly hmmmm

t. redditor tourist

please dont call me that bro, youre hurting my street cred

you post on /pol more than anyone else on this thread, what is your fucking agenda?

>Sup Forums down talking any other board
>Sup Forums, where pedo shit and retarded sneed threads are more common than actual discussion

Heh....