HANGING OUT

HANGING OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7WyuMWuSdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best episode. Prove me wrong.

RAPE THE STREET

THE SAME 'OL THREAD

unironically fucking hate this themesong.

RAPING ALL THE BITCHES
SCIENTOLOGY

>DONNA sits in the Forman basement watching the price is right
>"35 dollars!" she yells at the television set
>HYDE comes down the steps, in a near swagger
>"one dollar bob!" comes from the set
>"Come on!" Donna lets out a sigh of frustration
>Hyde sits down next to her, he lays his arm around her shoulders
>"What are you doing..." Hyde questions
>"What does it look like doofus?"
>Hyde reaches over her left shoulder ad gropes her firm breast
>Donna resists "What the hell Hyde?"
>"I wanna see if the carpets match the drapes, now stop" Hyde shoves his hand down her bell bottom jeans
>"Stop!" Donna tries to push him off, but her trademark Donn strength isnt enough
>Hyde rips off her jeans and unbuckles his belt and thrusts himself into her
>Donna chokes back the tears
>Eric and Micheal come down the stairs eating popsicles
>"What the FUCK Hyde!?!" Eric's eyes widen at this horrific sight.
>"BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!" Micheal laughs

I always felt like a loser with no friends when this came on

I never liked this show and I can't put my finger on why.

Maybe it's just too generic for my tastes?

Hyde being based as usual

The original Big Star song is WAY better than any of its derivations.

the perfect cast for a spiderman movie

Eric=Peter
Donna=MJ
Hyde=Harry
Kelso=Flash

lol me too

What about Fez?

I love pie

Ned Leeds.

I just listened to it and it sucks.

seeing mixed gender friend groups makes me so fucking angry, i hate sexual tension SO MUCH

I have watched this show so much its not funny. Shame about the later seasons. Also Kitty is underrated

I stopped watch as soon as he who shall not be name replaced Eric.

As realistic as Friends could be at times, there's almost no way three men and women each could spend that much time together.

Ross and Rachel were the drama singularity that made it seem realistic, but how does someone like Joey not try to bang all three of the girls at the same time?

I wish I had a joint so bad

There's definitely something wrong with anyone who doesn't like Big Star. Your loss, bud.

Hyde is a rapist

Joey dated one and flirted with another, so it was kinda real.

>sensible_chuckle.jpeg

Masterson is worse than a rapist. He's a scientologist.

I never said I didn't like the band. Just that one song.

Best parents of any sitcom.

Most entertaining, but both their kids ended up weirdos.

I find that hard to process but... alright.

Hyde looked better with the moustache

I thought you meant Flash as in The Flash and I lost my shit

what a fucking cheater, she loosened the fist right at the end. anyone can fit their hand in their mouth when it's not a fist.

A rapist and a overrated annoying jew whore who says she hates her homeland of Ukraine.

>Kelso is revealed to be 1 year older than everyone back in season 1, meaning he's old enough to buy beer.
>it's never mentioned or brought up again.

best show ever,
its so /comfy/
no politics just friends hanging out.

Ah goddamnit user, don't remind me

I can’t even come close and my hands are kinda small.

Fez will be Batman.

I rewatched this and didn’t realize how fucking bad the later seasons were till my last go around. Even the season before topher and Kutcher officially left were nose diving. Then the faggot they got to replace Eric was the final nail in the coffin. What’s sad is there are lots of good ass scenes sprinkled around the end seasons but they’re all muddled up with shit

He probably just forgot his age

>WE'RE ALL ALT-RIGHT
>WE'RE ALL ALT-RIGHT
>WE'RE ALL ALT-RIGHT

what did they mean by this

the show never really cared about plot, considering they aired the eps out of order

the 70s were a different time

What the fuck

>anyone can fit their hand in their mouth when it's not a fist.
You must have a big mouth

Kek

that time

>hyde's dad comes back
>hyde desides to move in with him in the same episode
>next episode
>hyde still lives in the basement for like 6 more eps

Anyone else listening to That 70's Show-core?
youtube.com/watch?v=X7WyuMWuSdE

From what I remember this was pretty much standard practice for most shows back then, giving a fuck about continuous storylines is pretty recent. Older shows for the most part only got close to that for the last few episodes of a season.

Donna > Jackie

REMINDER that Donna was in a movie with Castiel where she helps him rape her own sister on screen.

THIS

WITH MY FAMILY, HAVING OURSELVES PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY

Patrician taste

It goes downhill way before that. Season 3 or 4.

what movie?

Karla (2006)

nvm

Chandler, awkward as he was, married one of them.
Ross n Rachel. Joey tried to fuck monica first, failed then tried Rachel.

So really phoebs was the only one who didn't get hit on constantly, it makes sense.

Imagine being Red Forman and having to be all like "damn, Eric, you're a dumbass with your Star Wars talk and equally dumbass friends. I would totally put my foot up your ass, both normally and when you're you're doped up.” When all he really wants to do is murder more gooks with a rifle. Like seriously imagine having to be Red and not only sit in that chair while his son flaunts his love of Star Wars in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his action figures, and just sit there, word after word, hour after hour, while belittling him and his friends. Not only having to tolerate his skinny fucking visage but his snarky twitchy attitude as everyone in the neighbourhood tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ERIC'S GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and listen to his monkey music with hippy lyrics you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a steady stream of North Koreans and Japanese for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even seen anything this fucking degenerate before, and now you swear you can taste the THC laced sweat that's breaking out on his face as he acts like you don't know what he's doing, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "in depth (for that is what he calls it)" knowledge of Star Wars, the knowledge he worked so hard for with rewatches in the previous months. And then Bob comes in and says something stupid, and you know you could kill every single person in the neighbourhood before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Red. You're not going to lose your future comfortable retirement over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>A fap fiction where Cousin Penny was serious about screwing Eric in the basement

Should I do it?

she wasn't even that hot.

What the fuck, they actually had 1 director for all episodes in series back then?

Underrated

Same. Not because I didn't have friends but because I grew up in the country miles away from anyone else my age so if it wasn't a weekend I was hanging out by myself.

the entire show only had one director, which is why everything is so consistent

Yes
Fuck kind of question is that

binging this show really showcase how much troulbe they had with keeping actors around. how many characters would just show up and disappear without a mention in just a few episodes.
also, fuck the dvd/bluray version for removing all the good songs, now the show doesn't even feel 70s anymore

RAPING OUT

pretty good for a trainer.

I don't feel that way with older sitcoms,but whenever I see something contemporary...Oh boy.

>people having rich sex and social lives using snapchats and tinders and instagrams etc
>born in 1996
>mfw

>That 70s show began filming in 1997, 20 year after 1977, when the show takes place
>yfw they can make That 90s Show today and it would be the exact same time lapse.

Anbody here watching Ranch, it's basically Hyde, Kelso and now Fez on a ranch.

Pitch "That 90s Show" stories.

Most of the cast would come back since they already have for The Ranch, but Eric is also a bit of a bitch and doesn't want to

it's weird to think that throughout the entire timeline of the show, only a new hope was out.

>le foot in your ass xD
It's amazing how quickly that shitty "joke" got annoying, holy shit. Never in my life have I heard something so forced and unfunny.

even the freaking characters in the show hated randy. they knew what they were doing and just wanted to suck one more season out of the show

Should be set in Seattle

the show is set from mid 76 to new years eve 79. and there is like a Christmas episode every season

i think they stayed in 1977 for like 4 seasons

Just steal the Friends scripts. Change the names and no one would notice.

HANGING OUT

yeah and i'm pretty sure 78 was really short, i might be wrong though

If the show were set in the present Eric would be obsessed with anime instead of Star Wars and he'd be playing with My Little Ponies instead of legos.

Time for the 80s!

>Eric makes a "Sophie's Choice" joke in 1977, when neither the movie nor the book came out yet.
>Random woman in 1978 says she wishes she had "Brooke Shield's body", Brooke Shields would have been 13 years old at the time.

isn't that Eric's cousin?

That show sucked so much. Also:
>Golden God upper left

The back half of season 5 is where the cracks start to show and late season 6 is where the magic really starts to go away. Seasons 7 and 8 just feel like shadows of the early seasons.

It was just overused but it was still funny nonetheless

It was meta. They were actually reference Brooke Shields playing Jackies mom and breaking the fourth wall.

No one in this picture have a charismatic face.

Except Dennis

Even the dog disappears for ages and they have to explain it by saying he was hiding under the house when he comes back.
Laurie was the worst in that regard. She just appeared and vanished over and over with little explanation.

Because of the implication

>licensed music was removed for the dvds
>the gang is rocking out to generic rock tunes.