Trump spends his first thanksgiving as potus with the military. Something Obama never did once in 8 years...

Trump spends his first thanksgiving as potus with the military. Something Obama never did once in 8 years. This man is the best thing to happen to our country since Andrew Jackson. God bless you DJT.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-golfs-tweets-thanksgiving-eve-while-obama-fed-homeless-veterans-720007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See that soyboys?
That's the well muscled arm of meat eating MAN

Was there any Firemen?
Why doesn't America appreciate their Firemen more?
They're the ones with the most intent to help their fellow people, instead of bragging rights and freebies.

That's the shittiest thanksgiving meal I've ever seen. Mmm, nothing like half a loaf of bread and Doritos for Thanksgiving

What did Obama do during Thanksgiving? I don't believe for a second that either of them didn't just decide to do whatever photo-op appealed to their demographic most.

wrong board, cuck

>now go die for Israel goyim
LOL!

>says the soy boy that's never been on a military mess deck
Unless you're army your meals are garbage 97% of the time, even on holidays
t. veteran

1. What the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums
2. Fuck this Net Neutrality supporting shit eating cunt

they didn't even bring them a turkey dinner? sad!

>Net Neutrality
>wahhhh they're going to slow down my reddit access!!!!
shut up retard

I only eat soy products and I lift. Come at me bro.

Seriously though what happened to the trump general yesterday? Sup Forums cucks were saying it was mod approved through some IRC chat or something. they were all having a good time until it got deleted like ten minutes later

Kill yourself newfag

That "meal" looks absolutely awful.

>yfw thanksgiving dinner is a shitty sub, a bag of doritos, and an orange fanta

>"""MAN""
kek

Is anyone else really pissed at how retarded that acronym there is?

no thanksgiving I have ever had doritos, only real food

Yeah its pathetic but I really like this place and other not-Facebook/Youtube places online and I don't want to pay extra money to some stupid fucking dicksuckers at Comcast for not being a stupid normiefagmotron

Ugh I know right? Where's the soy? Gross -_-

Muslims don't celebrate thanksgiving.

newsweek.com/trump-golfs-tweets-thanksgiving-eve-while-obama-fed-homeless-veterans-720007

keep the trumpcuck desperation in pol where it belongs

stop falling for bs, user. ISP's aren't going to gimp your internet and selectively slow down certain sites. As much as reddit and fb want to fear monger you into thinking they will, it's just not true.

reddit would probably be less affected by ISP selective bottlenecking than Sup Forums. it's mainstream enough that it would probably be included in popular "packages"

>doritos
>sodas
>stale bread
LMAO!
"thanks for your service to Israel"

>Thanksgiving eve
holy fuck these fags are reaching

cool but how does this belong on Sup Forums?

Apparently you think Subway is the height of dining. Keep eating that slop like a good goy now.

>those shaky feet
I can't avoid cringing watching this. Those tiny twig legs look like they're about to snap.

whats Eleven doing there?

That looks like the continental breakfast at a budget hotel. What, no Trump steaks?

>implying this Trump branded imitation gruel isn't nutritious and filling

I don't seen anyone below E7 in that shot. Really rubbing elbows with the common man there, Mr. President.

Go back queer

>multiple Sup Forums threads on the front page

I hate this fucking board. i hate this fucking website. I hate every here. sage.

I wish he'd rolled up his sleeve so we see it better.

>the president is responsible for the menu as well as who attends the dinner he visits
you libtards need to come join us in reality once in a while

It's called soylegs you bigot, his legs are so powerful they're vibrating in and out of existence, between dimensions and across the space time continuum, destroying entire planes of existence you didn't even know existed.

>imitation gruel
it was a good show once

back to soyland you fucking faggot

they have already tried to do it to netflix, why would they not try again once it is legal?

>military
>Coast Guard

Fucking please. Literally miles from his Palm Beach golf course. Narccisitic fuck couldn’t even bring good chow for them—shit’s embarassing even as a photo op, most probably had meals waiting for them at home but we’re forced to come in to make the president look like he cared about ‘the troops’ in front of a pile of stale sandwiches not worthy to be put in a bagged nasty.

Meanwhile...I shook president bush’s hand in Iraq on fucking Thanksgiving in 2003. Fucking shit was hype as hell.

Is it possible to learn this power?

go back where faggot? if you want to discuss american politics then you should go back to the board designated for that purpose, this one is for capeshit and shitty memes

It's a little sad how easily manipulated Sup Forums fags are. Even the bare minimum and they lap it up.

>shake hand with the guy that forced you to die for israel,
>be proud for it

why are military libtards always the whiniest pussies?

Agreed. Can't wait until Trump is impeached, it's muller time!

So did he even decide to be there or was this what his publicity guy said would make the best picture for the facebook?

What was Bush's handshake like?

>who do you serve, my fighting Amerimutt?
>EYSRAEL
I clapped

>whines about photo-ops
>proceeds to explain how proud he is of being included in george bush's photo op for the failing war

kill yourself shill rat

It can only be earned
through the consumption of soy

is there anyway to bring back jeb

lol americans are retarded mutts what do you expect

coastie roastie spotted.

Have fun cleaning up Mexican pissboats

You can hate on Trump for tons of shit but he's devoted to the military. He loves it more than anyone I've ever know and I was in it.
>derr photo-op
You libtards lose it when you whine about literally everything he does, it's a bit overkill

Yeah no shit Obama didn't do anything like that. That nigger and his tranny husband hate this country.

Thank god kino is back in the WH.

Why's Donald eating bread and Doritos when he could be eating Melania's ass like the chad he is?

That was dessert.