Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Clip

youtube.com/watch?v=zBKkEIk0yVw

Can anyone defend this?

Even leddit is losing faith.

Drax laughing caught me off guard and made me laugh, so yeah.

So does this mean MCU is the poop universe and DCEU is the piss universe?

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Anonymous this trailer was made specifically for the kids choice awards so those jokes won't be in the movie

>make trailer for kids choice awards
>add turd jokes
murricans

If he believes it hard enough it might come true.

>I have famously huge turds!
Worth the price of admission if you ask me.

Did the GotG cartoon people write this? JFC it's awful.

>Famously huge turd

movie in a nutshell

DC does bigger turds Marvel BTFO.

What did you guys expect when Gunn was writing the whole script?

All the trailers and this clip have sucked. It'll clear a billion.

this

Logically, Drax would be the team member with the biggest turds. Unless you're suggesting that Mantis drops eight pound shits?

that was bad even by capeshit standards

Can't wait for this to be added to the comics cannon lol!

user, there are tons of kids books about poop. Far more outside of America. In Taiwan a poop character has a whole series of childrens books

>First movie had a cum joke
HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNEH
>Second movie had a shit joke
THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE

Oh Sup Forums

Did they actually say "cum" though?

>turd
ecks dee

How do we know that wasn't marketing bullshit because they're worried about this one?

I don't know about you but I like it. Will be seeing it with my old man who can gush over the music with real nostalgia.

>Drax saving Mantis
So they really will have parental relationship, huh.

>>.100% Test Screening score

>>Go to GOTG 2
>>It turns out the whole movie is about shit.
>>All the scenes they didn't show is about shit.
>>Climax involves characters eating shit
>>"Mmmm, yummy yummy crap!"

They don't have to.

No, that would imply DCEU is #1.

But it is

I think you are confusing this with Salo

no, DC does granny's peach tee

Number one at sucking dick?
Makes sense

GOTG's humour
>Subtle enough to make jokes about ejaculation by comparing it to Jason Pollock and his painting style.
GOTG's 2 humour
>Flat out saying turd and fart because executives still think toilet humour is funny.

unlike Marvel, which sucks at sucking dick, ad gave everyone chlamydia

>>DC fags so desperate for a win

AWARD WINNING TURDS

>>Marvel makes a poop joke
OMG! Movie ruined!Foreverz!
>>DC movie unironically tries to make piss in a jar look serious
It was was deep complex and interesting you didn't get it!

Gotta love that double standard

>see comment's section
>50% are people shitting on it; 50% are people trying to justify it and telling the rest to turn their brains off and enjoy.
>It was was deep complex and interesting you didn't get it!
It wasn't, it was just dark comedy by Lex referencing what the Senator told him.

>caring about a clip

James Gunn commented on everyone's story arcs.

Star-Lord
>"That's the first thing people say when they see the movie. The first movie was about Peter Quill, and the second movie has every single character have a complete arc, a complete story. They each learn something. It's a story about Peter Quill, with his father Ego, but also his abusive step-father, Yondu."

Gamora
>"It's about Nebula's relationship with her sister, Gamora, and how that's not all that we saw in the first movie. It's a lot deeper and more complicated than that. We thought in the first movie that Gamora was the good guy, and Nebula's the bad guy, but that really isn't the whole story."

Drax
>"It's about Dave Bautista's Drax and Mantis together, who become on the one hand close friends, and then on the other hand she's a surrogate daughter for the daughter that was murdered."

Rocket
>"I think it's a story about this poor little Rocket, who is in search of a father and in search of a somebody to give a shit, who cannot find it - and maybe does a little bit with Michael Rooker's character, Youndu."

Baby Groot
>"And of course Baby Groot's relationship with all of them, they are the worst parents in the entire world! Who else brings a two-year-old son into a giant battle with a giant monster? Terrible parents! And maybe Gamora and Rocket are better than the other two. The other two are terrible. All of those things come together in a way that seems pretty magical."

kek

it's from a legit trade (Hollywood Reporter or Variety)

GotG2 will make more money than IM3 confirmed.

>It wasn't, it was just dark comedy by Lex referencing what the Senator told him.
No, it was 100% serious. Just because you actually sat through that piece of shit doesn't mean you can tell everyone what scenes are supposed to be.

Holy shit, an actual live shill out in the wild. Magnificent.

>Rocket looking up to Yondu as a father figure at the same time Peter is trying to get over how shitty Yondu was as a father figure
awkward

The whole point is that Quill realizes Yondu was a better father than Ego would've been.

The Box Office. :^)

>Piss and cum jokes
>"lol based"

>Poop jokes
>"This is where I draw the line!"

Sup Forums pls

The cum joke was actually funny and he didn't go straight away and said he had cummed like the turd joke.

fucking carlos

But he did in the piss joke.

>No, it was 100% serious.

Clearly it was a joke

No, nobody in MCU is cabaple to cuck the Black, especially reddit writer/director like Gunn.
It took most of Avengers and Spider-Man and it made less than single Iron Man movie. You can't make this shit up. Not to mention that Iron Man 3 is only MCU movie where Stark actually comic book accurate (at least closest one) instead of insufferable douche-manlet like in all other movies.

Shane pls go