DUDE PORGS LMAO

>DUDE PORGS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the absolute state of Starcucks

I fucking hate Star Wars

I'M PORG RIIIICKKKKKK

what the fuck am I looking at? Looks like those porgs have hooks in their mouths are being harvested or something

wtf

Apologize

Apparently, no one buys nu-Star Wars merchandise. Shit is always in clearance wherever you go.
All of this porg shilling is a sign of desperation from Disney.

Star Wars is such a fucking joke.

The only thing this trilogy is hanging by is if Kylo develops into a deep character. THATS IT.

You sold it to Disney, you hack.
You did it because you couldn't handle criticism and did it out of spite.
Fuck. You.

>hoping the shallow paint-by-numbers bad guy becomes a deep character
wew lad

I want to kill a Porg and roast it!

Can somebody explain the image? It looks they have hooks, or string in their mouth. For what reason? How does this relate to Thanksgiving?

STANDING

At least porgs will raise puffin awareness, which are freakin awesome

Looks like they have hooks in their mouths. WTF Disney explain this shit.

Capeshit > Starshit
there I said it.

>Even Disney wants them dead

Me n my gf.

HELLA FREAKIN AWESOME

You'rethe ind of filth that was always shitting on the guy. He's moved on. You should kill yourself.

XD

Fuck off faggot.

i hope this is true

He has a net worth of $5 billion.
He's not upset or depressed about internet comments and RLM videos.
Kill yourself. I can't stand cucks like you who are always ready to fall on the sword for greedy and talentless people.

one word... HELLA FRICKIN' EPIC

It is.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE

There's some intense viral marketing on Sup Forums. This is literally the only place I've seen or heard anything about porgs.

I was thinking the same.

lad i cant watch 35 minutes of what must require a 2 minute summary

HERE I REALIZE

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

I know Star Wars fanatics are braindead sycophants for their franchise but the fucking movie isn't even out yet. What if porgs suck? I'm sure at least a handful of idiots got Jar Jar tattos before TPM came out.

holy fuck this shit is overpriced, no wonder its not selling

thats a greatly made tattoo tho, how do these millenials get the money to pay for their stupid shit

>nu wars soyboys will defend this

The video is just him going through several discount retail stores and browsing the toy sections filled with Star Wars shit.
The shelves are still stacked with Star Wars merchandise on clearance prices, and yet they're just sitting there gathering dust. It's a pattern he's observed in several different stores close to where he lives.

I'm not sure if footage of store shelves alone is enough evidence. I would like some quantifiable data on the sales. Also, looking at the shelves and stating 'it's still here so no one bought it' is pretty faulty reasoning, if a product isn't selling then you remove that from the shelves rather than leave it there for two years. Not to say I don't believe they're selling poorly/below expectations, they're pricing things for kids that they'll never afford.

>how do these millenials get the money to pay for their stupid shit

Beg their parents like the children they are.

>DUDE THE SHIPPED SAILED LONG AGO WE OWNED YOUR PARENTS AND WE OWN YOU LMAO

I don't know how it works with Europe, but in North America people spend their pay cheques immediately after receiving them on frivolous crap so they can post about it on social media.

The guy's actually working for Disney.

Only thing people liked and bought merchandise of was BB-8. Literally everything else does not sell as much as would be expected.

I don't get the appeal of these fucking things

I could lie and say it's just a yank thing but the culture is very much worldwide. It's embarrassing.

Wheres the pasta on fucking them

Fucking this. It was a joke in Fanboys and people continue to make the same mistakes

WOW PORG

VERY COOL

70% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings.

That's bleak, but when you consider that Americans are richer than most of the planet, the bleakness is uber bleak X.

it's a forced meme essentially

I'd prefer to think of it as diversifying your assets.

I have no need to apologize, I hated him in the first place

>Jedi Rock

Just rewatched ANH and ESB, holy shit they're good. They're truly genius, made with love and care. There will never be another scene in any new Star Wars like the one where Yoda lifts the X-Wing out of the swamp.
There's no magic or wonder in the new ones, no mystery. No dialogue like the dialogue between Luke and Yoda.

Star Wars was dead, they should have kept it that way, now it's zombified and what is walking is a pale imitation

wouldn't it be weird if you saw some random yakuza's back tattoo and it was that shit.

i don't get what's going on in the picture. did they get hooked by bait?

Literally just fat birds with mouths instead of beaks.

>What's this? An intimidatingly deep expanded universe at our fingertips?
>A sci-fi setting that permits us to create an infinite amount of creative little alien fuckwads?
>Nah, mouth-birds.
>People will wanna buy plushies of them
Even the fucking Ewoks were better than this

>Even the fucking Ewoks were better than this
We'll see.
If the porgs end up saving the day by accidentally destroying the First Order's HQ, then we can safely say that the Ewoks are better.

If TFA didn't tip you off that Disney is only interested in exploiting Star Wars nostalgia Rogue One certainly should have convinced you

Do the "social media experts" trying to make people "ironically" like this trash not realise that the harder they force it the less effective it is?

I'M SORRY LUKE

Way too long dude.
Also he assumes that everything that came out was put into the shelves right then and never got restocked. So his argument is „i see the product in the shelf, it is out for more than a month now. That means nobody bought it. The product neverfot restocked“
That’s not the best argument to make tb h.

Have you seen anyone buying nuwars merchandise recently? Ive been in lots of big box and department stores recently and saw nobody with the new star wars merchandise in hand

I cant even put into words how much i hate star wars now

TFA merch already bombed so i dont see the new one selling better. Hasbro already refuses to make new Monopoly because theres no market demand for the new characters (especially rey and finn)

EU/"Legends" content no longer gets produced
TV show got cancelled
Video Games are shit thanks to the EA deal

Any reason left to like star wars expect for the music?

No I haven’t. I am a grown man and don’t camp in toys are us stores to look what costumers buy, like that fat dude in that video.
Adress my argument or don’t reply.

Its supposed to be minons 2.0 who do silly shit that doesnt need explaining

>bf

Not him but why insult the guy in the video? I think its very interesting for someone to document the obvious problem disney is having with selling the merch.

As if said, filming shelves for 30 minutes and assuming anything without other evidence like sales figures is a stupid argument to make.
And no, before you say it, I don’t even not believe him. But I’d like reliable evidence and not „dooood, products in shelves! Nobody buy!“

A BIRD THAT FUCKING SHAPE COULDN'T FUCKING FLY REEEEEEEEE

Show us video of crowds buying this crap

Great video.
My supermarket always has bread in stock. Shelves filled with bread.
Apparently, according to the guy in the vid, nobody buys bread anymore.
Shame

I'm sorry, George.

Literally not an argument

You obviously don't understand that the force is in every living creature and using force fly to do it.

If companies dont give out sales numbers yet the same pattern of merch left over can be seen throughout several chains of stores then its not hard to put 2+2 together

The fuck sold the shit to Disney, he is responsible.

>food analogy
the thing that makes every board go full retard

>DUDE LUCAS WAS A HACK I LOVE MY NEW FAKE STAR WARS MADE BY FANS AND THE NEW MASSIVE PUSH OF CONSUMERISM WHICH MAKES THE TOYTIC MEMES LOOK LIKE THE LEGITIMATE ATTEMPTS AT SELF FUNDING INDEPENDENT PROJECTS THAT THEY WERE LOL

>look there’s a r2d2 figurine, in the designated r2d2 shelf, with the r2d2 pricetag under it. That means it’s the same r2d2 since I last visited. It never got restocked. It just sits here for months. It’s not like a store will pull shit FROM the shelves if they don’t sell, to make room for products that DO sell and make them money.
As I said, great argument.

I fucking hate Disney for destroying Star Wars and making me hate something that I used to love.

>dude he used a food analogy, YESSSSSS IM IN THE CLEAR
t. retard
To make it non triggering for you
>Great video. My supermarket always has toilet paper in stock. Shelves filled with toilet paper. Apparently, according to the guy in the vid, nobody buys toilet paper anymore. Shame

>guy thought RO1 was a good movie with a story
Lmao what an expert.
Opinion discarded.

How many people have you seen buying those toys?

Hey dumbass, you are assuming the man's life work was for the purpose of money, probably because you buy into the rlm memes like the rest of the clueless plebs in the world.

I knew this would happen. Rey is a terrible lead character that I honestly have a hard time believing anyone could like, and the sequels/spin-offs are just not very good films.

Again, not an argument.

>anecdotal evidence is now evidence
Great
you woudlnt even account for online sales, and for the fact that physical toy stores are a dying species already.

>Great
Prove it

>toys immediately go to discount shelves before movie is out

You Disney shills are not fooling anyone

What sort of loser buys toys?

soy boys

Most of the products in that video weren’t on any discount but full price.
Again, great argument.

Fat manchildren like the guy in that video

Don't pretend that George wouldn't have put them in the movies himself had he thought of it first,

HAHAHA

Im watching the video right now, 3/4 of that crap is discounted, you think you can just blatantly lie because of your hopes no one will watch that video?

2/10 for effort.
Have a (You)

>XD
Rebels is on XD

>truly genuis, made with love and care
the same thing applies to all 6 films. the style is consistent throughout and only blind plebs cannot see it

I'm assuming they are holding ropes attached to giant balloon floats from the annual American Thanksgiving Macy's day parade