Why this board is so SJW?

Why this board is so SJW?

its really not

>le Sup Forumsmblr meme

>le
Sup Sup Forums.

More women, so more prone to bad ideas.

They own the industry. It's like asking why Sup Forums is filled with horny teenagers or why Sup Forums is filled with retards.

Lots of Tumblr immigrants for the Steven Universe and webcomic shit. On the whole this board spends way more time bitching about SJWs than actually SJWing, though.

Because after MLP got banned from the board the majority of autistic males that keep women away stopped coming here.
Dumb cunts moved in with their dumb cunt ideas.

It's not.
Sup Forumstards invaded the board and gets offended every times they see anyone saying anything remotely left-wing even when it's clearly a joke or a bait.
The worst is that they claims that it's Tumblr that does it.

>le Sup Forums ruined everything meme

This board does not have the force to kick them out.
The stupid furfag indie that came out recently gets its threads besieged daily by Sup Forums just to quell the tumblr fags. Sup Forums does not want another Undertale incident.
I have also noticed that the anons in those threads act very similar to the anons on this board. Tumblr is trying to get into Sup Forums, but thank god they can't.

> tfw you were raped so you actually get triggered by rape jokes (and bathrooms) but can't say you are triggered because people will call you a sjw

Feels bad man

how do you even manage to get raped?

So essentially Sup Forums has forgotten how to weaponize their autism like Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /fit/?

>tfw you were raped
But did you cum?

>and bathrooms

Do you wear diapers or have shit/piss buckets?

thats not a meme pal thats true,Sup Forums is pure shit

Yes, of course...

Nah, I got raped in a bathroom.

>tfw you were raped repeatedly as a child but you don't care about rape jokes because you're not a whiny faggot
>tfw you laugh at people getting offended and "triggered" about jokes that aren't aimed at them

Idk I was 15 my man

>yfw I actually got raped in my childhood in this smelly shack in the middle of the neighborhood
>so fucked up nearly manipulated girl about the same age as me to the fuckshack
>changed my mind at the last minute to play my awesome lego set
>got over it and don't get triggered by anything

Oh well.

>Sup
Hello Sup Forums.

Sup Forums just couldn't defend against the hoards of tumblr.

>tfw you were raped repeatedly as a child

Clearly not hard enough.

>Hello
What is up Sup Forums?

>What is up
Fuck off, /r9k/. Nobody talks like this.

>board is middle moderate barely leaning left
>LE ESS JAY DOUBLEYOOS REEEEEEE

Must feel nice being a cardboard cut-out fag, dear OP.

>What is up
/r9k/ please

I'd say hard enough that I'm not a soft cock who gets sad about words.

Maybe everyone just needs a good dicking.

A large of chunk of Sup Forums nowadays is tumblrinas and Sup Forumsedditors flinging shit at each other. It's hard to tell which group is more cancerous.

>please
Hi, /qa/.

>Fuck off
Hi, Sup Forums.

Then you don't mind being forced to swallow a dick right now, user. Right?

>/fit/
What in the Hell gives you this impression?

>Hi
Soup /tg/

>Soup
Stop, Sup Forums.

Gee guys, sorry getting raped at a young age had bad effects on me

I'm actually straight, which is weird considering most dudes who get fucked as kids tend to turn into fags.
Strange how life turns out.

>Soup
Yo /ck/

>Soup
Get outta here /ck/

Being on /fit/, generally. Their autism is some of the highest quality shit and their absolutely rip into the rare fatso or vegan tumblrista that ventures there.

>What in the Hell gives you this impression?

Have a whine, fag.
Shitty shit happens to everyone, grow a pair and get over it.

>He doesn't know that /fit/ has learned the hard way that autism increases with size

FPBP

>Yo
Ayy /fit/

>Ayy
Lmao /x/.

Getting raped turned you into a raging autist it seems

See a goddamn therapist, Jeez.

>Shitty shit happens to everyone

I can at least say I've never been raped before

Threadly reminder.

If you're straight, then why are you such a faggot about some other user not comfortable about being sexually abused as kids?
Stop being a dick, everyone gets different levels of trauma for different reasons, it doesn't mean we shouldn't consider the pain that other people went through.

Sorry you had to go through such hardships, user. Hope you're safe now.

Ooof, fucking roasted.

>have a rape fetish
>too ugly to get raped

thank god Sup Forums isn't like Sup Forums

SJW shit generals not being purged and banned

>everyone should deal with traumatic shit in the same way as me

Finally a normie.

Don't worry my man, aside for never using public bathrooms, my life is totally normal and shit

No, that happened beforehand.

I wouldn't recommend it.

>If you're straight, then why are you such a faggot about some other user not comfortable about being sexually abused as kids?
Because too many people just whine and whine and never try to move past it.
It's almost always "woe is me" bullshit.

>it doesn't mean we shouldn't consider the pain that other people went through.
I considered it.
What next?
Give them a medal for complaining about something they're never going to stop complaining about?
Tell them it's okay to wallow in self pity forever?

You are correct, yes.

Glad to hear that my friend, stay safe.

Lurk Moar needs to come back.

was it autism

Because you can't formulate arguments so you'd prefer to place anyone who disagrees with you in a narrow ideological slot which conveniently allows you to dismiss their arguments off-hand because engaging with them would make you uncomfortable.

Feels bad man.

It makes sense that it would be traumatizing to them and would haunt them into early adulthood or even late adulthood, you cunt.

Just because you're a sociopath, it doesn't mean everyone should be a tryhard edgy autist like you are about an issue this serious.

That guy isn't wallowing in self-pity though, he's just saying that it makes him uncomfortable.

You seem like a bit of an egoist, user.

You're goddamn right it does.
There's no assimilation, it's infuriating.

My main beef right now is how often people will be greentexting with spaces after the arrows. I know it's such a small thing, but it really shows that there is no effort to fit in.

Lurking on any board has relatively gone away, not just here. Gotta get those (You)'s and you can't do that just lurking.

b-but someone forced their benis into my butt, please pity me :(

> but it really shows that there is no effort to fit in

why should people try to fit in though

if you're trying to fit in you're clearly not acting authentically

Fuck assimilation, this is an anonymous message board. I can do/say whatever the fuck I want.

I understand why people have problems with Sup Forums, but Sup Forums is such a damn outlier when compared to every other board.
This board fucking bubbles itself from the rest of Sup Forums and even the small fandoms in here do the same shit. Fucking /an/ has more spine than this board.

i dont really care about the sjw thing, im more triggered by the shit taste this board has

Oh, didn't you know? We do it just to annoy you, OP.

Sup Forums has never been like the rest of Sup Forums. What you call tumblr is the remnants of the Sup Forums of the origins before poltards Sup Forumsautists invaded and turned it to shit.

Yeah, it's not like Sup Forums spawned /vp/ and /vg/ or anything.

You sound like you're over compensating. It's ok to cry user.

"Lurk moar" only worked back when normalfags and redditors weren't the established userbase on most boards.

I love this thread.

We've got people from all walks of life talking about something very traumatic. You've got egoists and sympathy and mocking, but it's all being discussed and we get to see all these different reactions to it, and it's all genuine. They sympathy is genuine, the mocking is genuine, the snark is genuine, the posts calling out other posts for snarky mocking is genuine.

I mean, shame it ain't Sup Forums related, but whatever. I love this place. Just wanted to share that before I went to bed.

Actually, they also put a marker pen and a lighter.

Honestly I'm glad the Sup Forums is the least 'Sup Forums' board. Sup Forums is a shithole.

none of the anons replying to you were acctually raped. Probably you weren't either.

>most dudes who get fucked as kids tend to turn into fags
source?

Goodnight user, glad you witnessed a rare occassion!

I don't think horny American teenagers own the anime industry.

Damn, you guys were a bunch of fags.

Sup Forumsmblr is just a mem-

Nevermind.

>but Sup Forums is such a damn outlier when compared to every other board.

I know it's great

Sup Forumsmblr is real but it's greatly exaggerated.

>the board does not conform to the mass and has the strenght to resist the weaponized autism of the rest of the site
>this somehow means it doesn't have a spine
go get triggerraped dumbass

actually there are boards that are even less like the rest of Sup Forums than Sup Forums but I'm not telling them. They are small boards with very little traffic anyway

And this board spawned /aco/, /mlp/ and to a small extent, /trash/.

When Trump won Sup Forums had a mourn thread stickied.

Let that sink in.

I think that you guys probably take this place too seriously overall, if I'm being honest.

>not being a sourgrape who hates women because of his inability to talk to one means you're tumblr

kek, turn off the coputer and go take a walk in the mall

Archive link?

>implying a lonely neckbeard would be brave enough to go to a social and public place

come on user, be realistic here.

Oh fuck I'm so mad I missed that

There are women on Sup Forums? And by "women" I mean the ones without the feminine penis

No fucking way. I don't believe it, I'm calling bullshit for now.