NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sora is for ____?

I'm gonna get that fucking clown one day

good thread

meme

perfect roll

I never understood this post. Is this supposed to make black guys look good or bad?

but it is not this day

based

LOL

you win this time, clown

Rollan

It's to make racemixing look like a bad idea, as typically the black father will abandon the mother and she will be left with a weird looking baby

he he he

Hoping for Eva. I need those big tiddies.

Ill never understand people like you

LMAO

L M A O
M
A
O

Shart In the Mart!
SHART... IN THE MART!

How can we handle a meme so supreme?

We mart sharters? Sharters of the mart?

Before we begin to even try and comprehend this meme, this meme most supreme, we must break it into its constituent memetics.

First and foremost, we have the shart. The shart at the start. It starts... with a shart.

Shart.

SHART.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Even at this early stage, you can hardly contain your preliminary giggles. But we are, after-all, merely starting (with the sharting).

Shart. Say the word. Swish it around in your mouth. Get to know the shart.

Is it a shit? Is it a fart? No, it’s nothing else but a shart. *The* shart. The shart at the start.

By this point, you’ve a healthy appreciation for the meme. You’re well acquainted with the shart. The shart at the start. But what comes next? Surely, if we were to end this with a simple shart, we would have a half-meme. A me, if you will. So you ponder to yourself, “What can follow up the shart? The shart at the start?”

You dwell on this for a bit longer, then it dawns on you...

WHERE?

The question is begged...

WHERE do we shart?

Of course, there is only one viable option.

The mart.

THE MART!

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

Shart... IN THE MART!

SHART IN THE MART!

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I N
N

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

It’s beautiful in its blunt simplicity.

Shart in the mart.

And that, my friends, is how memetics are born.

t. Mart Sharter :^)

Come on mommy!

>weird looking baby
???
in afew years shes going to be better looking that 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of this board

She'll most likely be dead by the time she's a teenager.

There is literally nothing wrong with race-mixing you racists

wow user, how do you know how all these anonymous posters look? surely you didn't base this opinion on a handful cherrypicked images of neckbeards?

LMAO

L M A O
M
A
O

Shart In the Mart!
SHART... IN THE MART!

How can we handle a meme so supreme?

We mart sharters? Sharters of the mart?

Before we begin to even try and comprehend this meme, this meme most supreme, we must break it into its constituent memetics.

First and foremost, we have the shart. The shart at the start. It starts... with a shart.

Shart.

SHART.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Even at this early stage, you can hardly contain your preliminary giggles. But we are, after-all, merely starting (with the sharting).

Shart. Say the word. Swish it around in your mouth. Get to know the shart.

Is it a shit? Is it a fart? No, it’s nothing else but a shart. *The* shart. The shart at the start.

By this point, you’ve a healthy appreciation for the meme. You’re well acquainted with the shart. The shart at the start. But what comes next? Surely, if we were to end this with a simple shart, we would have a half-meme. A me, if you will. So you ponder to yourself, “What can follow up the shart? The shart at the start?”

You dwell on this for a bit longer, then it dawns on you...

WHERE?

The question is begged...

WHERE do we shart?

Of course, there is only one viable option.

The mart.

THE MART!

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

Shart... IN THE MART!

SHART IN THE MART!

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I N
N

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

It’s beautiful in its blunt simplicity.

Shart in the mart.

And that, my friends, is how memetics are born.

t. Mart Sharter :^)

t. amerimutt

If you're black or ugly, there is plenty wrong. The kids come out looking like deformed goblins. If you're black and ugly and race mix your kids come out looking better. I see this especially with mexicans whose parent look like dwarf but their kids actually come out looking cute.