I fucking miss him bros ;__;

I fucking miss him bros ;__;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then kys

you seen that skit too with his son and those animals?

The stingray didn't

You're not gonna BELIEVE who died!

> caring about some animal loving soyboy libtard

It wasn't me so I don't care.

That's a ripe old age for a crocodile hunter!

If this his daughter now? Jesus Christ, I remember him feeding a Croc while holding her.

Man, Steve's like our national hero bro, I just can't fap to his daughter :(

i'll do it for you

Who cares he's a soyboy

you're a soyboy, Steve Irwin was a soyMAN

t. soyboy

he's been dead for 33 years bros

I have no idea who this man is

>tfw used to buy VHS tapes of his shows when I was a little kid because I wanted to do what he did all the time, but some lady at the cash register would always laugh at me for liking Stevo every time I bought one, despite the fact that I was like 10 years old and she was at least my mother's age, so I started to associate Stevo with grown-ups ridiculing me, then I stopped watching, then my child-age dream died, just like Stevo...

His daughter is a communist. Single motherhood not even once

I never knew 2006 was 33 years ago.

Why do you guys care so much about him? Is it because he’s the only international austrailian celeb thats not an actor?

Hard to believe

The fact she isn't pregnant is proof that whoever she's dating is a low test homo.

No condom could hold the load that I'd bust on them melons

I think the first sticky I ever saw on this site was for his death.

Check out Andrew Ucles if you haven't heard of him

youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA

Sup Forums is extra faggy tonight

fuck this inbred faggot, theres only one true Aussie hero and his name is Russell 'get back in the car' Coight

This is some actual high test, not in a meme way

When did she get so ace lads?

he got killed by some fruity fish

The Australians always have to announce themselves. Like we hit the fucking internet lottery by being in the same site.

aka a white guy

Crown prince of australia

Motherfucking hips. Unreal.

You weren't interested in animals as a kid I take it?

I remember playing WoW when they announced his death and no one would shut up about it in the game.

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

I've never been a THICC poster but Jesus Christ yes please.

t. cuck

He faked his death, he's the current minister of defense of New Zealand under an assumed name.

Not a soyboy, but absolutely a libtard. I wouldn't be surprised if he jacked off Howard literally as well as figuratively.

hmmm

A sting ray pierced his heart, I think

democratic communism is dope

As an Aussie I never really gave a fuck that he died. He was annoying and his death was caused by his own negligence and lack of caution around the animal that killed him, which is what he was supposed to be educated in. Which makes me wonder if he was actually qualified at all, or just a loud buffoon who made for popular television.

Also his daughter is THICC

This is now a Russell Coight thread.

GET BEHIND!

>ywn jump a croc and wrestle with it and win.

>wrestles with crocodiles
>soyboy
?????

The Ausyralian Steve Irwin was born on his mothers birthday the 22nd of Febuary.
I, a fellow australian, was also born on my Mothers birthday, the 22nd of Febuary
I'm currently an entomologist, but I love lizards and I've fucked with crocodiles before

Wat do T.V.?

Hey, I'm born the day after you.

>Steve was a Pisces
>gets killed by an aquatic animal

yipes

Oh man, his death still stings, and Robin Williams, man I still get choked up thinking about his death, like when I heard about Ebert, my jaw dropped to the floor. Celebrity deaths always get me, like Tony Scott, well I guess that's all water under the bridge now, but when it's a young one like Anton Yelchin...that just crushes me.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

that really beats my barsi

>women are capable of having viewpoints
If there are any real men left in Australia they'll set her straight.

Based punposter