Did your theater also clap?

Did your theater also clap?

youtube.com/watch?v=yuoU1wzDeHE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Gobbersmack
youtube.com/watch?v=7zMi01GrWdU
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the end they did. As shitty as the cgi was, I liked that part.

pretty good

superman's dumb looking face is so comedy

Caville sounds weird.

Yes. And some even cried.

Seriously stop going to ghetto theaters, not ONCE has anyone whooped hollered or clapped at any of the shittiest and normiest of movies that I will see only because I like seeing every movie that comes out no matter how bad it is.

I'm not an amerilard so no.

Leaf here saw it on opening night and no one clapped. Barely anyone laughed at le quips either.

Yes and superman being able to see flash in superspeed was fucking epic too

What's even weirder is every ghetto person I've met prefers bats over supes.

Is this in mexico? Cause i went Thursday night full crowd (saw it for free thank god) and people laughed at the cgi, the only part people enjoyed was the pose after they best steppenwolf

No because I don't live in a country where retards clap at electronic screens

>Tell me, Do you bald too?
I mean superman is balding but thats a bad way to ask

>dat CGI on superman

why would he ask that
ofcourse he bleeds, hes just a guy

Going to theaters frequented by a bunch of niggers is cheating. They cheer and yell at everything.

This moment is way better out of context. This is some bullshit.

That was cool. I mean it was quite funny also, but cool.

>ya woin't let me leeve
>ya woin't let me dye

jesus christ the fact that they decided to remove the mustache with cgi led me to believe that they had confidence that it would work but this is fucking terrible. HOW the fuck did they think this was okay? They could have just let him have a fucking mustache and reshoot the scenes without it, would have been less silly. His rubber upper lip is forever now, it will always be in the god damn movie.

You dont clap at movies... thats something you do at the theater where the cast can actually hear it...

People don't clap or cheer because they want to show appreciation to actors, they do it because they're excited and that's the natural response they have. It's like if someone were alone and thought of something funny that made them smile. They wouldn't be smiling to send a signal to other people in that case, they would be smiling because it's just a reaction they have that comes out without any sort of agenda associated with it.

Thumbnail made me think it was some kind of fat guy in a batman suit

We were jumping up and down on the spot with our hands in the air, wailing at the top of our lungs. We also grabbed a bunch of weird paper from these small rooms behind the cinema and tossed them into the air. There was also some casual gangraping going on.

it is.

Everyone clapped and cheered. I even saw a guy go down on one knee and propose to his girlfriend. And she said yes. The crowd went completely nuts after that. I almost dropped my crab legs.

In UK I’ve only ever seen it once and that was for Doctor Who’s 50th 3D episode, was obviously packed and everyone was on same page, but is this like a regular thing in US?

At the neck snap in MoS one guy was like "Yeah!" and it was super awkward.

>americlaps natural response is to clap

I watched A Space Odyssey on 70mm last year and at the end, about 3 people tried to start an applause and everyone else was embarrassed for them

He didn't wanna do the American accent that day I guess.

why are you posting that image?

It's a good image

WHY DID YOU POST THAT IMAGE?

It's his mother's meme!

Ah, now that's the trademark Superman we've all come to know and love. You know, the vindictive, self wallowing, and spiteful superhero who breaks necks and demolishes cities.

I've seen better writing in the 2001 Justice League cartoon which was aimed for kids.

kek

why wouldnt batman bleed? doesnt make sense

Repressive memory followed by PTSD. Supes couldn't fantom getting his ass handed to him by a human so he altered the narrative where Batman is a superhero to make himself feel better.

They coudlve had superman fight in a black suit version of is suit, but no they just make him fight shirtless with a pair of khakis

So Superman is evil because he's groggy from waking up? lmao

You paid for this movie? With perfectly good camrips on the internet?

every stereotype applies when you talk about muricucks

>spanish subtitles
>muricucks

It also works on female

America is 56% spanish

>people on Sup Forums complaining about face cgi in a scene without face cgi to pretend they're cool like their idols Mike and Jay

embarassing desu, there are better scenes with actual face cgi to be talked about.

obsessed

I can't believe Sup Forums still worships RedditLetterMedia. It's some of the most embarrassing stuff I've ever seen.

Sup Forums also follows HonestTrailers memes

if you needed further proof Sup Forums is filled with children parroting e-celebs

>Tell me, do you blyeed?

>they do it because they're excited and that's the natural response they have
Bullshit, it's cultural expectations.

Am I seeing things or are Superman's lips not moving to match his words?

i cringed

>perfectly good
>camrips
I bet you like Yifyshit as well.

>youtube.com/user/Gobbersmack
>these are the people you share a board with

>demolishes cities
oh you're one of those jackasses

?

Sup Forums is actually FilmGob eternally shitposting and leeching off e-celebs because his own content won't keep a consistent viewer base.

lol they didnt even remotely remove the moustache only
they literally plastered a new cgi mouth on top of his mouth
thats why it looks so awful

>Colbert's audience views a screening of JUSTUS league
James Holmes was 5 years too early.

I thought American clapping was just a meme

Do Americans think the director and actors can hear them?

>liked videos
youtube.com/watch?v=7zMi01GrWdU
Guy has patrician taste

America is disgusting

Does the suit make Affleck look fat or is he just really fat?

Yes, the original Snyder cut had him kill a crowd of bystanders before the JL can stop him

He's fat since he got called back for reshoots and was out of shape at that point

Batfat isnt a meme user.

You have way to much time on your hands.

fucking americans

was watching the ((((((news )))))) today and white people were literally clapping after waiting in line for 8 hours for black friday

Fucking seppos

You paid to see this shit?

Joss Whedon decided to do reshoots after Affleck let himself go

He clearly sucks as an actor then.

When have you seen Chris Evans let himself go?

I thought Afflect said Batman was the best hero ever? So why after he is being paid he stops considering himself Batman?

Evans is Captain America 24/7

Isnt California one of the first State with majority non-whites?

do you clap when you finish a really good movie at home you fucking orc?

Damn, that would've been amazing.

>americlaps

One of the only good things about the DC movies so far (aside from SS) is that they've at least had a sense of dramatic scale. JL felt like they'd scrubbed it of Snyder's style as much as possible and wound up with nothing but the shittiest Marvel movie ever. The way they were bringing Supes back was already stupid, but the actual scene where they're about to resurrect warrior space Jesus and then dealing with the consequences was understated so fucking hard I couldn't believe it. It felt like the kind of obligatory drama and tension there'd be in a comedy. They really would've been better off leaving it how it was instead of having Joss come in, burn down what worked, and try to set up an Avengers ripoff.

>keeps posting the same clip
>always with the Portuguese subtitles completely visible
>criticizes burgers

I haven't seen the movie, but why not just let Superman have the mustache?

They open the coffin, and BAM, mustache, and super fucking dapper hot superman awakens.

This movie has superheroes, and they cant come up with a way to explain a cool mustache?

Punished Superman wasn't on the script

That's a fucking retarded idea

>look through post history
>frequents Sup Forums /tg/ and /vp/

Oh you're one of those autistic kids who loves sonic

It's usually day of the premiere - fanboys want to see the film as soon as possible.

tell me this shit ain't fun

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

I never once went to /tg/ or /vp/

Its a better idea than spending millions on erasing a mustache, and then having it look fucking weird and distracting.

I wouldn't know, I don't plan on paying for this

Why is Supes acting like Batman killed him?

>americans
>having culture

this movie looks so fucking lame

>that ear piercing monkey screeching

Not gonna lie, that was a pretty good scene.

>people wasting money and time by watching a lame capeshit
yet you still wonder why the fuck they clap?

Subs are in brazilian portuguese.

Of the 12 people in my theater on opening night (albeit the 10 pm showing) there were three in the theater who would spasticly freak out at everything that happened.