Its gonna be kino, right Sup Forums?

its gonna be kino, right Sup Forums?

What the fuck is that poster

It'll be reddit, just like this picture, just like your post, and just like you.
kys you fucking soyboy, numale, cuck, shill

>Race Wars
>The Last Swede

a happy muslim family enjoying a hot summer day at the beach

We can already tell that it will be kino from a visual and cinematography perspective.

JJ and his shit company being out means that it has a higher chance of having good writing but we will see.

Regardless of the quality, the movie will be highly divisive among the fanbase because we all know its going to do something big with the force.

hey hey now there
the poster is a little funny

>star wars
>kino
a firm no.

Should be Fin and Ray in the pool

No, it'll be shit most likely

Star Wars Episode X: Fatima strikes back

>We can already tell that it will be kino from a visual and cinematography perspective
Kill yourself

It's Disney. They won't allow it to be a good film. Merely a successful one.

I will go watch it with low expectations, get bothered by every gratuitous ESB ripoff, find a few moments that I actually like and come out of the movie theather thinking it was a halfway decent movie but barely an improvement over the shit that was TFA.
As I arrive home, I will start thinking about the whole movie and slowly realize it actually had some pretty fucking retarded moments, then I will come here, read other people bringing up even more flaws and finally realize it was a horrible movie.

thats the process i went through with TFA to the letter

>I will go watch it with low expectations
I dont like you

>still having any hopes in Disney
I hated TFA and I already know they are riping off Dagobah and the Battle of Hoth in this one so I'm just expecting them to do something interesting with the rest of the movie.

I have no hope. Disney wont get a cent from me. You're part of the problem.

>soyboy, numale, cuck, shill
buzzword bingo!

i doubt Disney gave enough create control to the director to ensure a potentially good film. Disney is more interested in exploiting classic Star Wars images and iconography to sell toys and other merchandise than making a good film.

Star Wars is a carefully managed stage show of things we've already seen 100 times before, but because "nerd stuff" is popular now and normies gobble this shit up this show continues to generate profits.

This, but unironically.

>normies
Normalfags

I love Star Wars and I want it to be good but TFA was a mess. This movie will be the last chance I give to Disney, if they fuck it up then I'll just watch the next movie and the following trilogy when a decent rip comes out.

>fag
Um, that's very offensive to LGBT+ people, so please try to avoid using that word, even if you don't intend it to be pejorative of people of different sexual orientations.

thank you for informing that anonx about his microagression

The French Riviera circa 2017

Do you think she regrets being a muslim?