Mindhunter

What did Holden see in her?

his penis

Is he /our guy/?

a ripe cunt

He's not experienced with girls so he thought she'd be faithful, he liked that she was smart and counterculture.
She took full advantage of his inexperience and played him like a fiddle

A beard to cover up his faggotry

the teacher

He was a raging virgin and she was willing to fuck him. Also she was literally studying to be a slut.

After a certain point a man can't do anything more than give up and accept any scraps the universe chooses to toss his way

So much this.
This cunt is a walking talking red flag.
>I'm so fucking smart with my aimless humanitarian degree lmao. I'm not like any other girl. Weed on campus lol
It's a riddle for me why he stayed with this roastie after he caught her with Patrick.
Wendy is at least 1000 times better. He didn't know she's a lesbian, totally should've hit on her.

Especially if he's a young handsome FBI agent.

Especially if he's a young handsome queer who clearly does a shit job reading women. The other girl he comes onto in the show is a lesbian and he can't pick up on the countless hints his girlfriend drops that she doesn't want to be around him. I doubt Holden has much success with the ladies.

Is this show good

Yes

Shes hot, id love to dump loads on her furry 70s pussy

Yes but the main character is annoying and shit.

Best series of 2017.

and that's sad.

>all these plebs aren't on team Holden
once he transitioned from awkward to megalomaniacal, I was sold

DFC

He looks like a mix of Phillip DeFranco and Joshua "Jatt" Leesman.

F A G M O U N T
A
G
M
O
U
N
T

She was smokin hot and had a disinterested monotone voice. Makes my dick hard.

Pussy and somebody to indulge him. Holden is a beta autist. He got a cute gf with 0 effort who is "cool" and listens to him ramble about killing/his work all day.

Gotta make it with that young pussy before it turns into Mom, user

>"Of course I'm not happy! Look at me, I'm a big fat slob! I've got bigger titties than you do! I've got more chins than a Chinese phone book! I've not seen my willy in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead! I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I'd like to get in touch with and forgive...myself. Sorry. I farted."

It's okay but suffers from the classic netflix shit.Filled with pointless filler to look deep and artsy.

This she was willing to teach him so made an excellent sparring partner

as a tv show it's very mediocre and the main character is awful on many levels

also if the subject interests you, you can literally watch the actual serial killer interviews on youtube

interview scenes with the psychos are good, the rest is shit. thing is, you could just marathon actual real interviews with kemper etc. on youtube instead of giving netflix your shekels

That's not saying much. Expand the time frame a bit. How does it hold against the gold standard, e.g. True Detective s1?

Waifu'd her when she was starring in adequately entertaining indie films that only 70 other people watched. STOP RUINING HER YOU NETFLIX FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its true detective, without the action, more on the chatting side. I enjoyed it, but then again serial killer shit is awesome

Is your attraction to extremely masculine female faces concerning to you?

TD S1 >> Mindhunter >>>>>>>>>>>TD S2

>TD

What's that?

wow go on

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but was there any actual signs that she was a cheating bitch?

I mean we know holden was jealous, but we never were given or shown reasons to justify it. And then, inexplicably, he decides to get back with her to break up 2 weeks later. What?

Yes. It was alluded to in dialogue and was basically confirmed when Holden walked in on that student sound exhibit and they were cm's away from dry humping.

Netflix cucking again.

That's not legion

Legion was slow as fuck

>Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but was there any actual signs that she was a cheating bitch?
get a load of this probably literal cuck

>born in 1992

Why does she look like she was born in 1972?

pusy game ridiculous

She was intelligent, and he could have a meaningfull conversation about his work with her. Also ripe cunt

man, he should've claimed he was doing it for science

I'm not talking about when he caught her, I'm talking about before that. Why was he so suspicious and jealous in the first place?

What the hell was with that ending?

Why is he such a crybaby? He is a FBI Agent for fucks sake.

And the worst is how he is claimed to be based on the same guy as Jack Crawford.

post webms

Nothing, every show needs to force a smartass woman into it for fake drama.

Lol retard

end tread

Pussy. Same as most guys willing to deal with female bullshit.

She nearly ruined the show. I actually can't recommend this show to people because of her. She exists almost exclusively to be the progressive feminist cunt that demeans and mocks Holden for not being a progressive feminist cunt like she is. She exists mostly to appease Netflix's requirement that there needs to be social justice garbage in every episode of each of their shows.

BASED pusy poster

He's more like Sup Forums's guy.
Pic related is /ourguy/

FAGMONUT

I would have said he was r9k, but pic related fits better.

Why do people still date if most women cheat? I feel like there's no point.

No, but it has its moments.

EGG SALAD SANDWICH?

Why did the guy mail in the tape?

kek

he's a catholic hardliner

Hol up, what about narcos s3? Is it any good? I enjoyed s1 and 2.

She was likely the first assertive girl to hit on him. I'd bet anything girls never went out of their way to hit on him until he started working for the FBI and wearing a suit.

this, what more could you want

She was smart. Also, she touched his penis and had a filthy side. A straight laced mormon-esque dude like Holden takes smelly gooey hatchet wound where he can find it.

Kemper talking about sex reminded me of my closet virgin friend who thinks we can't tell. It was amusing