Anyone else sick of seeing his stupid bald face everywhere?

Anyone else sick of seeing his stupid bald face everywhere?

I was actually a huge Rock fan when he was a wrestler but I cannot stand him as a actor.

You the same person who made the thread lying about him being accused of something?

The Rock is sort of annoying and can't act for shit. He is the same in every movie.

No, he's the same person who makes up fake quotes from the Rock complaining about white people.

t. Out of touch critic

The Rock makes movies for the FANS

Yeah, that's why I don't watch his movies. It's pretty optional.

His 'likable niceguy' persona has morphed into some kind of weird carny asshole who doesn't seem genuine at all

And he still needs to fire his agent because almost everything he signs on for is shit

He just acts as himself and it's ok for some comfy 'mind off' popcorn flicks.
He did pretty good in 'pain and gain' but he was playing the part of a roided up meat head

LITTY

t. Critic. The rock will keep making these #litty singer flicks fakt

Anyone else watched this? He was really good in it.

No, but then I'm pretty good at filtering out shit I'm not interested in.

why do people hate him here now? Did he say something bad about trump or something?

guy can't act, bautista did a much better transition and can actually act

iirc the rock is a republican. he posts about the military a lot on his instagram too.

Can someone tell me what he's up to? I'm sure he has enough money to do whatever the hell he wants. Why star in a bunch of shitty movies constantly? I mean, the schedule alone means he probably has zero free time.

Our generations Rob schnieder.

L

jesus christ are you kidding?

Great troll or atomic pleb?

Sup Forums doesn't need a reason to hate, it just hates.

this.

he was seen as all around good guy before the Baywatch twitter meltdown where his ego came into its own

I

T

Just don't watch his movies.
I honestly haven't seen anything he made and he doesn't bother me one bit

Look at his instagram. Dude has literally zero free time. If he isn't making movies he's doing fundraisers, advertisements or working out

>a actor

He acted like a total faggot on Twitter after Baywatch got mediocre reviews. Apparently he's got some pretty thin skin. Par for the course for most pro wrestlers desu.

The guy even removed his signature Brahma Bull tattoo from his wrestling days. He is a sellout.

Just classic fatigue. I don't hate him, but I am kind of tired of all these shitty movies with him in it. He's like the Will Smith of the mid-late 2010s, he's in everything and plays the same character.

luv this raunchy man.Pissed my pants at his last flick just from laffin. My humor is an elevated Rated R

if you have a problem with him, you fail to understand that he is literally the last action hero at the moment. having a problem with that itself is one thing, but i can't really hate on the man because it's not his fault

he got way too litty *muscle emoji* after he made that lil' raunch romp of his this year (which had the audience literally PISSING themselves in the cinemas) *100 emoji*

BTW fuck the critics, brotha

>Oh shit, I'm sorry