Why did Tarankino portray the nazis as such badass guys?

Why did Tarankino portray the nazis as such badass guys?

I wonder

because they were badass

Also how did he not recognise the murdering german nazi guy? They showed his face all over the papers and said that every german soldier knows who he is.

This guy made the fucking movie for me.

yeah, this bothered me a bit

Maybe because tarantula is a foot fetishist cuck who like seeing white men getting killed by niggers. His magnum opus in this regard would be the hateful eight where we get a scene of a white guy sucking nigger cock.

>fake story to trigger white bois
better bait pls

You should watch the hateful eight there is a scene like that.
The whole movie could be a fucking blaxploitation movie and it would be the same.

I don't know what the fuck Tarantino was thinking but he really portrayed the Nazis as humans in this movie.

They were the very definition of badass. They had fucking skulls on their hats

He seemed pretty stupid, he should have known immediately something was up with Fassbender without having to pry into it, and when he realized something was wrong he immediately revealed himself like a retard even though he was outnumbered and in a basement. When Landa discovers his body he makes some quip about him being incompetent (or stupid, something along those lines).

Not a huge deal but king kong skull island only came out last year in 2016 and on wikipedia it says World War II was 1941-1945 so there is no way they could have known about the movie.

No, the whole story that nigger was telling to the old man was fake and he was baiting to trigger old man and kill him in retaliation.

Is there a single Hollywood WW2 movie that doesn't have at least one scene dedicated to humanizing the Nazis?

>make the Nazis look like neanderthal chumps
>much of Europe and many Americans look like even bigger chumps for being threatened and killed by them during the war

Doing anything less would be insulting to all outside of a Bugs Bunny cartoon

Landa makes a remark on Stiglitz not on Hellstrom, something like "ah Hugo you've moved up in the world, look at you lieutenent" refering to him wearing a lieutenent uniform as disguise.

I feel like there was one in Saving private Ryan but I don't remember.

There’s still a scene of it though

>baiting this hard
You're a nobody.

My mistake.

The absolute state of this board. Everybody is so bored and desperetaly trying to write something to create even the slightest shitstorm

Yes, there was. I said "doesn't."

We don't know if it was true or fake.
But I'm more talking about the imagery.
Just admit that tarantino is a degenerate and a cuck. Also a pretty shitty director who think's he's hot shit because he shows hard violence.

> #
>Is there a single Hollywood WW2 movie that doesn't have at least one scene dedicated to humanizing the Nazis?
You're kidding, right?

What was the scene?

(You) fucking suck at baiting

ANTONIO MARGARHHHEEETTTTTTTIIIIIIIII

It's cinematic gold but in reality he would have left to get backup.

This made them look pretty badass and competent. Touch of humanising at the end too