Worst actors in comic book movies. Let's start at the bottom with the terrible January Jones as Emma Frost

Worst actors in comic book movies. Let's start at the bottom with the terrible January Jones as Emma Frost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5msXglKS6Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked her in Last Man on Earth

Natalie Portman ruined the Thor movies. Not the very worst, but still very bad.

The Thor movies had worse problems than just having her.

It's not every day an actress gets to be this bad in two comic book roles.

>this
>IvX

It's a bad time to be an Emmafag.

I suppose you can throw Kat Dennings in there as well

Ugh, I hate hagbeast. She was easily the worst character on Mad Men, and the worst Emma Frost ever. Emma and Shaw were partners in crime, despite the official Hellfire Club ranks. They were the John Steed and Emma Peel of villains.

tophergrace.jpg

Kat Dennings could have been two great reasons to watch the Thor movies if they dressed her right.

It was a little bit fappable when she became a fat, sad bitch. I mean, I found it fappable, seeing her so pathetic.

A bad actress for a bland character.
Sounds like perfect casting to me.

And she won an oscar!

I just rewatched this recently. Maybe its the book being less fresh in my mind, but good lord this movie is a slog. Everything is incredibly on the nose and the dialogue just doesn't work in live action. You can also see the hints of the chainsaw editing of BvS starting to appear here.

All that aside, both Silk Spectres were just ... unbearably awful. This woman literally can't act.

Kat Dennings, so so much.

>uhh her name is Frost so play her as cold

The mother was perfect.

>Thread about acting
>Start talking about characters looks

Tits don't act you guys.

Ben Affleck. In EVERY comic book movie he's ever been in. Even the Jay And Silent Bob ones.

Unfortunately, they're all you need these days.

You think 2 Broke Girls lasted this long due to its brilliant writing and flawless acting?

I never was okay with Halle Barry as Storm. Should've went with Angela Bassett.

Natalie Portman is actually good, just not in star wars or thor. It's a fucking shame.

I just watched the Thomas Jane Punisher movie for the first time and holy shit John Travolta is awful.

It's not a bad movie by any stretch either, and it's based off a great Punisher story. Everyone does their part fairly well except Travolta is SO bad he drags every scene he's in down with him.

McNulty as Jigsaw in Warzone is pretty bad too, but its more of a fully committing to chewing the scenery bad.

She needs good directors and good characters to excel, she got neither of those in the Thor and Star Wars series.

With Travolta it's almost like he's trying to pull off the same schtick as the antagonist in The Professional, with being very calm most of the time and appearing in control. But at times where he needs to really turn it up, he doesn't.
His calm sounds less menacing and more like a really gay guy mincing around.

I couldn't believe it. The movie is on Netflix rn btw for anyone who wants to either see it or see just how bad Travolta is.

Good movie, it's like a more angry, lower quality version of The Professional.

>they're all you need these days.
This isn't a new thing, m'dood:
youtube.com/watch?v=5msXglKS6Ec

Going back even further Pam Anderson's tits kept Baywatch on the air all by themselves.

I disagree. He's a fine actor. B vs S and Daredevil are just had films. Ditto any Kevin Smith effort.