Rape.

Opening credits kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=iL6tbu1Blzs

Rapped to by negros

>actual legit rape victim
>moves on and has a sucessful career, never using it for attention or an excuse

hmmm

she liked it

I'm actually not even sure if the whole story is yet verified.
She could've made it up.

Oh, yes please, talk about those african american guys that raped you, that sure will help you in the show bussiness

something happened?

Yes, I've noticed that most rappers are negroes.

Wait what

Check her wiki.

>wiki
what?

MS. FINE!

>In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, Drescher and a female friend were raped by the other at gunpoint. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal. It took Drescher many years to recover, and it took her even longer to tell her story to the press. She was paraphrased as saying in an interview with Larry King that although it was a traumatic experience, she found ways to turn it into something positive. In her book Cancer Schmancer, the actress writes: "My whole life has been about changing negatives into positives." Her rapist, who was on parole at the time of the crime, was returned to prison and given two life sentences.
huh

Before Fran Drescher got famous a group of black men broke into her house and raped her and while they made her husband watch. Her husband later divorced her after deciding he was gay.

Most annoying voice on TV ever.

Welp

This can't be real

he reminds me of this guy

reboot starring CIA as Mr. Sheffield when?

this show did stuff to me as a kid

that's so hot, how did she look back then?

Based
youtu.be/oDl7B4mlTj4

why would he give the gun to the traitor?

oh fran, i see you're here, go dust something would you

for the traiter to khs with

He wouldn't give him the gun, just the bullet. Unless you're really that fucking retarded. He'd rather shoot the traitor than an enemy (like an invader) since a traitor does far more harm than someone who you already identify as an enemy and can account for, both physically and ideologically.

traitors are powerful, that's why we must become the traitor
become spies, agent provocateurs, leakers, hackers
outers of truth

anyway

He only divorced her like 15 years later, and kind of prove that Fran is /ourgal/ since she did not ruined his life in court

>outers of truth
Fucking autist

Harveygate was only the beginning

PROBABLY THE ONLY CASE OF ACTUAL RAPE IN HOLLYWOOD

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE #METOO IS SNOWFLAKE WHINING

Fran was the true GOAT of wearing pantyhose/tights, why did the pantyhose fad die out after the 90s tv?

?? I see roasties walking around in black pantyhouses every day during spring

I remember reading that her husband mocked the rapist after they finished or smth so they raped her again.

>I dreamed I laughed at this because I'm an edgy kid
Okay.

OH GAWWD NOT MY ASS I POOP FROM THERE

she didn't dump him after getting famous.
Pretty amazing.

I would rape her during her prime years to be honest. Not hard feelings.

I wish rape was more common

There is something hot about a burglar coming into a house and realizing the wife/girl living there is hot as fuck so he turns the burglar into a rape just because he can.

Anyone agrees?

>I wish rape was more common

>There is something hot about a burglar coming into a house and realizing the wife/girl living there is hot as fuck so he turns the burglar into a rape just because he can.

>Anyone agrees?

kys

I take it you don't find it hot? Why not?

way to live in a bubble,don't u agree :)

>after deciding he was gay.
Mabye he found that out while watching his wife get fucked by thqt black bull...
>damn.. thats so hot, i wish he would fuck me too... oh shit.. am i gay?

>you are now reading this in her voice

Where are you getting this from?

>there is fucking eleven different versions of the nanny across the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_adaptations_of_The_Nanny

*twelve
I thought the usa one listed was the original, but its actually a spanish language remake set in texas.

NOT RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T