Why did this master piece infuriate plebs so much?

Why did this master piece infuriate plebs so much?

Because they can't into what the director didn't violate their faces with.

Because all of the pretty photography in the world can't make up for it being a bunch of uninteresting pretentious martial arts wank with aggravatingly dull writing and acting.

>bunch of uninteresting pretentious martial arts wank
Not our fault you're a soyboy.

>martial arts wank
what

There are plebs out there who think his hands were actually cut off.

The weak and inept always turn to defensive negative attacks of things that bother the ego. He probably refers to it as toxic masculinity.

Remember when Stranger Things used Wanna Fight? as it's theme song and no one cared?

pretty good, would be a lot better if refn chilled out with all the artsy visuals.

not as good as drive though

but his hands were cut off, dumb nigger

Because I cannot sanction 80's "vaporwave" tomfoolery.

I've never been able to find a copy with subs. Altho I haven't looked very hard. Does it matter? With dialogue like "I wanna fuck a 14 year old" I'm leaning towards no

All style, no substance: The Movie

i've never read such an innacurate description of a movie

It's radical.

I don't know shit about Greek Tragedy, Freudian psychology and Old Testament theology : the post.

this is a bad thing why? if it's the intention of the director to create an aesthetic piece then he has achieved his goal, there isn't some objective checklist for artforms dickhead.

yes, there definitely is

I'm just glad retards like you exist, it gives the movie an extra special kind of beauty. Kinda like when tv says "films woman will never understand".
I think it's a beautiful and really emotional film.

If I want that, I'll go to see a play by Shakespeare, not some half-assed movie.

>there isn't some objective checklist
Oh dear, how far we have fallen...

you're a pseud retard and it's goibage

i know everything there is to know about all those things and i wipe my hole with only god forgives blu rays lol get bent retard

>If I want that, I'll go to see a play by Shakespeare

lol no you fucking won't

>pretending to know all those
wow you are pathetic kek

>wahh the movie it's all style no substance
>"actually it's not"
>lol if i wanted substance i would go see sekspeer lool
The absolute state of Sup Forums