Are u fucking kidding me who gives these people money and who the fuck watched a pilot for this shit and give them more...

are u fucking kidding me who gives these people money and who the fuck watched a pilot for this shit and give them more fucking money

Hulu.

Man you're right, I really wish Hulu weren't forcing us to watcn it.

Fuck you, I loved it

I liked it. It would have been shit without Wolf and Osment's character though.

This.

I hated Wolf at first, but by the time they hit the 80's he became fantastic.

>What's the downside to cocaine?
>NOTHING

Why do Hulu and Amazon fail so hard at creating content compared to Netflix? The only "hit" either service has created is The Handmaiden's Tale, while Netflix has at least a show a month generating buzz.

this show grows on you

>Future man
>Is white

Yeah, ok.

Critics give Netflix a lot of attention when nowadays most of their shows are shit. All their superhero shows in the last two years, most of their original series. Just garbage.

dont worry, no one else in the show is

Wolf's character was fantastic by the end. Without him it would have been shit... First couple episodes were shit.... But then it became entertaining.

started off like shit grew on you done a little better could be prime KINO

i laughed

I swear, the moment I saw the little shrine to him in the sewer I laughed more than I would have thought at this show.

People hyped it as if it handled comedy in somewhat adult or ironic manner. Instead it couldn't be more obvious that it was written by the same guy that brought us classics like Sausage Party

Who did?
The first threads I saw on it admitted that most of the jokes were shit.

its funny in a unfunny way

>
>This.
>I hated Wolf at first, but by the time they hit the 80's he became fantastic.
>>What's the downside to cocaine?
>>NOTHING
There is a downside to cocaine, the day you loose when breaking the addiction. Apart from that NOTHING

As it gets along.
The first few episodes really don't have much hits and the two game store employees are genuinely awful in every scene they are in.

It really found its footing 1/3 the way in.

And it had a good ending, which was a surprise for a streaming show.

THe SIGORN-E and the prostitute bottle episodes were amazing.

Yeah, the ending was satisfying for me as well. Like, while it left some ends open for a second season, this completely wraps up the main story entirely. Felt good to have watched something that felt complete.