MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw those crazy Marvel sum-ma-bitches actually did it
>yfw they actually did it

MY BODY IS READY!
I'VE BEEN WAITING ALMOST A DECADE FOR THIS SHIT!!

HYPE TRAIN!! CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

First poster will be released with first trailer?

I'm more hyped about poster than trailer.

>Nomad Cap
>Wanda has full flight now

as much as i hate capeshit, GOTG was actually enjoyable, as was Iron Man, as was Winter Soldier, and looking at that poster i almost feel hyped
fuck you Marvel

>Cap has a beard
Yep. He's going to die.

MARVELBROS ASSEMBLE!

What's the villain's power w/o that fist/glove weapon?

MARVEL ORANGE SLICES DANCE OFF BRO QUIPMATIC UNIVERSE

EVANS POSTER #6972112 REPORTING IN!

DC EXTENDED DO YOU BLEED VIOLENT GORE TORTURE IM AN EDGELORD GRAY AND BLACK GRAVELY VOICE UNIVERSE

ALL MARVELCHADS REPORT IN

>yfw Thanos kills Cap and Spider-Man

t. soyboy

CEO America reporting for duty

fucking hell

another capeshit that will replace j*stice l*eague in having a billion threads on the main

t. problematic fav

Anyone know when the actual first poster and first trailer will come out? Christmas?

Stronger than Hulk and Thor combined. Smarter than Stark and Banner combined.
If he's serious he will always win. 100%.
So to make things more interesting he subconsciously plants possibility of failure in his plans

>Cap, we need you to leverage synergies across horizontals and verticals, effectuate the expression of core competencies and maximise performance against KPIs.

Never gonna happen. Disney knows what sells on sites like Sup Forums and what not. That's why you get 100s of anti DC threads but never pro marvel threads; otherwise it looks like shilling, much like ITT

1-4 december.

>Disney cares about Sup Forums
>implying MCU fanboys don't shill for free

well that's dumb

Is that part 1 of MCU soft reboot?

Aplogize for what? It'll be an over-rated pile of shit and you know it.

Yep. The current crop of actors is getting too expensive so Disney's gotta kill them off then bring out alt-universe versions that work for less money.

It'll basically be a copy of XMen DOFP.

Normie flick of the year
I'm expecting this to be the most innoffensive movie of the decade, have 10 quips a minutes and be forgotten about by September
This clusterfuck will make a gorrilion dollars regardless

>HYPE TRAIN!! CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

Average 14 y/o Marvel fan everybody

Marvel(ously shit) Shitimatic Pooniverse, more like

fuck off

DC cucks are S E E T H I N G right now!

THANOS!

IN THE HOUSE!

They will all die but get revived

He's not stronger than the two of the combined though. He's strong yes, but Thor (in berserker rage though) has been able to put up a good fight, with no clear victor. Thanos has also mentioned he avoids a fight with the hulk, atleast a slugfest. It's not his power that makes Thanos so dangerous, but his mind. So you got that right

Im so sorry Marvel, for not believing and by becoming a DCuck for Snyder. I know understand the way of the Marvel chad

I assume that MCU version is stronger than both of them combined.
Based on Comic-Con teaser and Ragnarok Thor-Hulk fight. Half-"awakened" Thor destroyed Hulk. Thanos only uses fingers and Thor can't do nothing.

Nigh omnipotence he can even beat Living Tribunal the second strongest entity in Marvel.

Will there finally be a shot to top this?

I feel like they've been teasing that purple guy since I was like 12 years old. I'm 24 now.

I really hope no one over the age of about 17 follows this shit closely.

>two months to remake CGI because of Spidey late inclusion
>one year to polish CGI in Infinity War
>year and a half in Avengers 4

This will unironically smash $2b will ease, everyone is already excited about it despite the lack of marketing campaign that has yet to rev up
They better include a line about shaving mustaches in it

>tfw we could have had two big superhero franchises but Snyder happened

Of course he's going to die, 80% of the current roster is going to kick the bucket. Contracts are up and they haven't been renewed.
Feige probably plans on using Infinity War as a soft reboot for the universe, and phase 2 will probably build upon Spiderman 2 and Doctor Strange 2

>people get hyped and pay for shit that people put zero effort into
Sad

>phase 2 will probably build upon Spiderman 2 and Doctor Strange 2
It's gonna Spiderman and X-Men since Marvel is getting the rights back to both of those pretty soon
Spiderman reverts back in 2020 or 2021 and Fox is about to be bought out by Disney since Fox is trying to shed everything but news and sports

>All that jelly and no toast.

Cry harder dcuck. This is going to make more in a weekend than what JUST Lesgue did in it kt’s entire run.

>Blaming Snyder for studio meddling and mismanagement

Hello WB executive

Who are you talking to?

>WB; wee need someone to direct the DCEU
>That guy who directed sucker punch, yeah he will be perfect.

Why are Marvel Pajeets so obsessed with DC? I'm starting to think they know this thread is dead on arrival without company wars.

>Well his last films have all been horrible and ruined the image of our superhero films
>Lets put him in charge of a $600m project, that'll pay off nicely

>MARLEL: we need someone to play captain america
>That guy who played played only in romantic comedies for women so far will be good

I imagine the first one won't hit 2 billion. It will pass Avengers 1.
The second one will probably break 2 billion though

>"It's so crazy it might just work"
>It does

How can DC even compete?

By having movies with depth

>By having movies with depth
I thought you soyboy's hated Christopher Nolan?

Why not call this the DC thread? Nobody seems to give a shit about Marvel anyways.

Let me guess, it's another one big baddie with an army of easily exterminated expendables against a team of supers.
Why couldn't they just give the big baddie some competent named generals to give some of the supers a good fight?

>Christopher Nolan: Okay Zack, I've written a golden script for you and I have given you my endorsement.
> Promise me you won't throw out the dialogue and turning it into some CGI destruction fest.

HYPE

>marlel general this obsessed with Snyder
Well we've atleast located the source of shitposting. Let's see if they can bump this thread talking about the actual MCU for once.

Man of Steel could have been greater than TDK

Only if Nolan directed.

Nolan never made good movie

But he has competent named generals.
They are called the black order

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

>has both access to DC and MARVEL files
this fucking guy, who is he?

And even then, as much as the stills of the airport scene are poked fun at here, among the general audience the entire sequence is thought of as one of the best in all of capeshit.

>660300
You're both delusional and in denial.

>By having movies with depth
Then why hire Snyder? The only great movie he's made is 300 because it requires only the simplest of plots and next to no character development. As soon he tries the latter you get shit like MARTHA™.

What am I looking at?

>marvel cinematic universe

wow bold prediction

That's exactly what they have done though.

You're still not making sense user.

>Nolan
>Good writing

>two months to remake CGI because of Spidey late inclusion
What? He was filmed the same time as everyone else long before reshoots.
Ironically CG Spidey in CW looked better than in Homecoming.

>pizza
normie tier food for normie tier flicks

this is the gayest thing ive ever read. if anyone older than 7 typed this im worried.

>pizza
>underage chick
>no condoms
sounds about right for an average marvel fan

>Ironically CG Spidey in CW looked better than in Homecoming.
No it didn't

wow i totally forgot he was a producer/writer or whatever, kinda feel bad for him desu. but honestly expected him to have better judgement.

Is this hellboy or the ninja turtles?

Ninja Turtles

wanda best girl

WB made Nolan do it,. Just like Paramount made James Cameron say Terminator Genysis was a great film.

He did.

Have you seen your Flash?

>when your entire universe is so garbage you dedicate your general to the competition
Anyone else starting to feel sorry for Marvel Pajeets?

>tfw no logan

>APOLOGIZE

This. I want someone to come to my house and apologize for making capeshit popular.

It's really weird, every "marvel is so great" turns into discussion about Zack Snyder. This guy rustles marlels real good

You sure showed him, Ivan

>dude being normal, healthy and happy is so lame lmao

user never said anything about Snyder.

That's actually Tom in a suit that they layer CGI on top of. The problem with the design is that the texturing is so fine it only ever looks good in close-ups.

>pizza
>healthy

AAAAAAAAHHHHH TONY HELP HE'S THROWING BUBBLES AT ME

I think the MCU is better.