All memes aside, did he fuck her?

All memes aside, did he fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5008341/Emma-Watson-seen-speaking-Weinstein-scandal.html
variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-rape-natassia-malthe-allegations-1202599059/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971098/Cara-Delevingne-reveals-Harvey-Weinstein-wanted-threesome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Is this really all you wanted to hear from making this thread?
If so, KYS

He might actually just want the truth you know. Every so often we find a real diamond in this shit heap so it's not so dumb to ask.

Leave my wife Emma alone. She has never fucked anyone, especially Harvey or any other person of color. Emma is PURE.

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE FUCKED HER OR NOT?
And what, do you think this shit heap will produce something of value 300 replies later? It's just an excuse for shitposting. Sorry anyway, hiding this thread.

Not the question retard, he definitely did. The question is if she was prime (PoA/GoF era) when he did it

She got harvested, yes.

no one is alleging that he fucked anyone
all he did was jerk off in front of people

Oh definetely, she's one of the most outspoken feminist yet remained quiet during this

According to users from here, if she did, it would've been the moment Deathly hallows part 2 ended filming to avoid getting typecast and remembered only as Hermione. I forget what movies she had following HP, but someone should try to see if they were produced by my guy Harvey.

I love the implication that she's a die-hard feminist, but too ashamed to admit she slept with him if it is the case. So much about not caring about slut shaming the moment that could happen to you. Goes to show men don't care that much about women being sluts, and it's mainly women that do.

Emma is that you?

YOU JUST KNOW

>WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE FUCKED HER OR NOT?

It doesn't

>he didn't think HP Emma was prime Emma

what a pleb, no woner he got caught. go after them while they're prime and instill some guilt/fear so they don't come forward, best of both worlds

why come here after neogaf shut down if you hate shitposting?

He never fucked anyone, the women fucked him. But like with Luis CK the women only fucked him ironically so it's still sexual misconduct.

it just explains why she became a retarded feminist

Post more emma pics you fucking redditors

of course she did, all the evidence is there (the pic you posted, being in a weinstein flick after harry potter ended, wearing his wife's clothing line, fitting the stereotype that harvey liked, not commenting on the scandal despite being le feminist girl) so you'd have to be retarded not to believe she did

have a look at her first appearance after the weinstein allegations. this is before she released a statement on it or commented at all
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5008341/Emma-Watson-seen-speaking-Weinstein-scandal.html
she looks fucking mad des u

This set of pictures is just so bizarre, I'm 99% sure he fucked her. I wonder why these pictures were never discussed in the media.

Damn she got old, she looks like shit

Probably not, I doubt Weinstein was dumb enough to whip his dick out in front of short-hair "60 cents to the dollar" feminists

her life force was harvested

The fucking critical thinking skills on this board...
She just finished HP. She was rich as shit and at the top of the cinema world at this point. The only chicks he got after were those who need a boost/he could exploit. He had no power over her.
So no - not unless she has a thing for frumpy Jewish guys.

she isn't that rich and she definitely wasn't 'at the top of the cinema world' after HP, just look at those forgettable movies she did after that bombed

Well, I would have.

>isn't that rich
$70 million, the lion's share of that from HP. c'mon user that's "i-don't-have-to-fuck-producers" money

we all have to pay the price

that's her current net worth
would've changed drastically after beauty and the beast

Am i shitposting at Emma or someone who knows her?

really makes you think

Smart/greedy girls play up the feminist thing because it makes them money. I know girls who hate feminism who advocate for feminism because it opens doors for them. The world is a strange and stupid place.

>that tranny emma stone on the right

>did he fuck her?

With all 3 inches of him. Plus his fist & then arm.

It's mostly makeup and hairstyle, she doesn't do herself any favors...like most feminists. Sometimes she still looks young. She is nearly 30 after all.

i hope so. not that I wish him a good memory, but emma watson feeling dirty and abused to a state of trauma that sticks with her for life.

30 million in 2010 (at least); still think she's fucking Weinstein, user? use ur head

well, she definietly didn't need mon ey after HP, but she still wanted a big movie career. and all she was was a young starlet with medicore acting skills that played in one series of movies. hardly a good negotiating position for big future roles.

Then answer these questions:
Why is she leaving a party with Harv?
Who is the blonde bimbo if not a hooker?
Why is harvey doing the death-grip on her?
Why is she looking so scared?

even worse, he turned her into a feminist

>all he did
Oh sweet child...

This pic is getting hotter every time I see it

It didn't make sense that so many actresses became hardcore feminists. Now it kind of does. If you had to gargle some fat bastards cum just to get a part in a movie, that would turn you into a feminist as well.

Why has worst emma been so silent about this? Her and jlaw obviously fucked him willingly like the good little cum receptacles they are.

>hardly a good negotiating position
Are you serious? Her fame and name recognition after HP (among the most successful projects of all time) was off the charts. The only reason she didn't do more/bigger shit is because she wanted to avoid typecasting and didn't want more blockbuster work. Radcliffe went the same way - did he fuck Harvey, too? I sympathize with the fantasy but there's just no logical reason for it; she doesn't fit the profile of any of his victims.

>i-don't-have-to-fuck-producers" money
You really dont understand women do you? Its NEVER enough. Miranda Kerr is the fucking GODDESS of models, and she was still openly spending weeks on yachts with billionaires (literally google it),and taking diamonds from corrupt chinese billionaire she "met at parties", and she has a net worth around $50 mil. Its not a matter of "needing money" its a matter of no amount is enough for them, they always want more. Top models/actresses make ginormous amounts of money, but they dont make private-jet amounts of money.

A guy like me or you would have a few million and feel content and happy and not willing to degrade ourselves for money, but thats not how women are. Someone like watson might have $70 million but in her mind she feels inferior to her bosses who have multiples of what she has and will still want to please them in any way to get ahead. Its in their biology to seek out a mate with more resources, women cant fight it

so just to clarify, her richer, male bosses are not guilty of this same greed you've projected onto her?

t. r/incels refugee, try /r9k/ you literal retard

no. she got where she is today based on her acting merit

>Its in their biology to seek out a mate with more resources, women cant fight it
jesus

>so just to clarify, her richer, male bosses are not guilty of this same greed you've projected onto her?

No, because a man is genetically predisposed to accumulating wealth and earning it. No man with millions of dollars would let a man fuck him.in the ass for money the way these sluts do. Her male bosses are greedy, but nature and their genetics are different than hers

as fun as that would be, biology doesn't actually work that way. Women are a diverse group of individuals with different customs and ideas, culture to culture, person to person. Every man isn't Weinstein, and every woman isn't Watson. make sense?

Nah, he seeded her.

>"as fun as that would be, biology doesn't actually work that way. Women are a diverse group of individuals with different customs and ideas, culture to culture, person to person. Every man isn't Weinstein, and every woman isn't Watson. make sense?"

sorry user but playing a secondary character in a childrens movie series is not that big of a box office draw, especially when you are a bad actress. and if Watson didn't want big blockbuster roles, then why did she jump on Beauty and Beast when she got a chance? why all the political activism? everything about her screams "I want to be big and famous".
as for Radcliffe, he is actually talented and avoided any big roles doing only indie stuff, so no, it's safe to say he didn't suck any dicks.

for sure

You resort to lazy, alt-right truisms, but I'm the one with the fedora, right? Community college or DeVry Online, user?

I don't know who the blonde is. But she looks confident in handling a frightend young girl in the back seat of Harvey's Rolls Royce

You sound like Watson. Stop being so elitist. After all, we can't all go to...Brown. (oh wait)

Brown sucks. No idea why she picked it.

>Actress Accuses Harvey Weinstein of Rape, Says He Asked for Threesome During Meeting
variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-rape-natassia-malthe-allegations-1202599059/
>Cara Delevingne claims that Harvey Weinstein tried to force himself on her and engage in a threesome with another woman
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971098/Cara-Delevingne-reveals-Harvey-Weinstein-wanted-threesome.html

Emma is delicious, I could spend hours licking her entire body. Then I'd make her lick me

She could be into reverse trap, and i'm all for it.

Calm down emma.

>qt from work reminds me of her, she has a bf but who knows
>go out with a bunch of coworkers
>get embarrassingly drunk, show my power levels, talk about other women as if she's another dude, stumble while walking, she hasn't talked to me since
What are some kinos for this feel

>handling her like that

At the very least he made inappropriate advances. And that is at the VERY least.

Considering she's the only pure Emma, obviously not.

Punch drunk love

>Brown sucks.
that's what I'm saying

what is this from and why have I seen several pictures depicting jews like this? Or is this just some racist Sup Forums drawing?

>Fucking men for fame and millions of dollars.

Theres a word for that user

all of this tbqhwy famalam

She's a terrible actress with only the beauty that comes free with youth and wealth to recommend her. If she hasn't sucked at least one hundred cocks to work in films as an adult, the system is broken.

No because they dont fuck ppl for money. They are the ones paying for you dumb roastie.

They arw hedonistic jews not

>be me
>wasn't born a chad
>hatch a plan to become a famous movie director to penetrate prime celebrity pussy
>mfw society doesn't realize my genius and shames me