Will Smiths son
>given unlimited resources and support
>became succesful and wealthy and no longer needs his father

chinks are shit parents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmc8q2dcIMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't deserve this big Toblerone.

Its more about strict chink drug laws than anything. You think woll smoths son doesn't smoke weed? I think he smokes weed every day

Jackies son is successful actor you mongrol

Jackie is also a disgusting shill for authoritarian dictators while Will is just a weird guy who keeps his scientology and open marriage out of the spotlight.

ok ok you right
I don wan no twoble

well i do want trouble. here, hold this baby and ladder while i kick your ass

>Ever since he was released from prison, he has been living with his mother in Taipei, keeps a low profile, and often wears a mask to avoid being seen in public

Lol chinks are like fucking bugs or something. Why do they care about someone smoking some weed, when their breathing air is full of pollution and shit?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows about this. When he moved back to China he was a major shill for his communist pals until they wanted to execute his son for a bag of dope.

>if he doesn't support ameridumb presidents he is a disgusting shill

Kys.

>OP champions nepotism and entitlement
>Exposes the American self-made-man-pulling-himself-up-by-his-bootstraps hypocrisy
gg.

He was in China sucking communist party cock you retard.

>Jackie Chan's son
He wanted trabbu

>all white people in 10 years

His son was rich as fuck, but kept screwing up and getting arrested so Jackie cut him off for a while. I think he's a movie star of something now.

Fagboy Smith is gonna cut his own dick off within the next two years.

All that said, Chinks are insects and should not be trusted.

YEa no shit, the same way you amerifats suck jew dick dont pretend you are better.

>The virgin Jaycee
>The Chad Jaden

China is State Capitalism dumbfuck.

That's the most egregious mugging I've ever witnessed.

Jackie Chan is a dog
Mainland belongs to ROC

China is controlled by the Communist Party of China, hence "communist party."

educate yourself.

wtf i love jackie now

>Moving the goal posts after getting btfo.

Sad!

>Will Smith is a good dad
Who would have thought. The guy is nice as fuck and threw his successful career on the tracks to further the careers of his kids
>Guy from a people who have such little respect for life they make every animal extinct they get their hands on and eat St Bernard puppies because they grow fast with little nourishment is a bad father
Really makes you think

And the DPRK is a democracy, right?
kys retard

Fucking liberals

>enjoy your faggots and niggers in every movie
sadder !

Everybody knows what China is you literal minded dolt, he's calling Chan a communist cocksucker because he's a devoted mouthpiece for the Communist Party of China, the ruling party.

China is based af though
they hate niggers and dumb identity politics
both numales and alt-right faggots would rot in prison

So what? I live in finland and we have thai massage parlour in every street corner. The feminists in government always cry about prostitution being evil and all of our native-kept bordels have been busted in massive police operations, so i'm glad there is someone who has balls to stay in business. All of those massage parlours are actually brothels where 60 year old thai toothless thai lady will suck your pee pee

Will Smith’s son now crossdresses and shit and let’s not forget these embarrasing tweets.

Yes, Jaden Smith is a totally well-adjusted mentally stable adult that would flourish outside of the plastic Hollywood bubble, user. 5 star post.

adult world and adult politics don't really revolve around such memey kid-tier concepts, user.
You really shouldn't think of the whole world on Sup Forums/internet terms, unless you want to make yourself retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmc8q2dcIMs
3.6 million views in 6 days

t. chang

and he dressed like batman for a wedding

They're still calling themselves the communist party you fucking brainlet.

>Why do they care about someone smoking some weed
1839-1860
never forget

ah yeah the little opium thing hehe! Stupid chinks, I'd hit opium pipe every night and still could do my job!

>They're still calling themselves the communist party
so ?

Lmao he dressed like whiteman because he himself is black, get it? That's smart.

Jackies son is a full on degenerate that brings shame to his Father, so its all well and good Jackie got tired of the shit and brought the trouble down.

Smiths son on the other hand is a degenerate of another color whose parents fully embrace the lunacy of Jadens day to day activities

that's stup- wait a minute
holy...

He looks like Will Smith's son. What Does It Mean?

Magic Johnson's son

>give him love and support all his life
>ends up a degenerate gender queer famewhore

yeah I love getting ran over and murdered by spoilt young kids in China with no repercussions too!

at least he looks like one of the few trannies who won't kill themselves.

Someone post Morpheus's daughter

The irony here is that Jackie is well known as a huge degenerate shitbag, his le wacky niceguy karate man reputation he mostly has in the West is not an accurate one

>became successful

KEKKA DOODLE DOO

like father like son

user just referred to them by name, he never said they werent capitalist you dense fuck.

>60 year old thai toothless thai lady will suck your pee pee
best bjs of my life. not even meming. felt like she was sucking earthworms through my dick.

jesus christ

jackie chan was right when he said some people have too much freedom. he wants to rid the world of trannys and queers, how can one chink be so based

>posts a blue sky when there's a blue sky

what an asshole man

you're going to eat that Tone ?

shikaka!

Jackie Chan
>Member of the Communist Party
Will Smith
>Member of the Curch of Scientology

What did they mean by this?