Star Vs The Forces of Evil

Has anyone of you ever had a friend as cool as Star?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxgWHzMvXOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first post for star is a C U C K

she's a businessman not a creator

>Has anyone of you ever had a friend as cool as Star?

There's only one correct answer.

No.

>cool

star is a dork in every sense of the word

but she's a fun dork

Everyone loves Star! She's cooler than you!

what if you walked into your kitchen one morning and star was there wearing your shirt and nothing else

No, and I will never have.
I'll just have to live on this dirty planet, in this gray city and never have positive emotions whilst outside of the solitary confinement of my mind.

Thats sorta hot

Uhh, there will be so much organizational problems, I'll have to address the police about missing child and will probably be sent to prison for kidnapping.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from your ugly ass face

Because she was very cross with this side.

Because FUCK YOU that's why.

Because at the end of the season there needs to be a sudden turn of events.

Post Ludos.

Why does Hekapoo have such a plush middle?

Because THE VILLAIN ROSE UP FROM BEHIND THE JESTER'S CROSS

To make punching her in the gut so satisfying

By the way... There are arts of star-toffee hybrids... Are there Star-Ludo hybrids?
I know I'm going to regret it!

I would make her give me back my shirt and tell her to stop beign a slut, queens are supposed to behave properly

I like this

I really want a fanart parody of the sleepover episode, but r63, with Marcia trying to impress Jack.

Adult Marco looks oddly...calm. Like he looks high.

How do I feel?
What do I say?
In the end it all goes away.
So I just sit in my desolate room.

How would the wand look like if you touched it?

being ludo is suffering

though now he's not even being ludo anymore

I would say she would never see it coming, but a sledgehammer is hard to ignore

youtu.be/rxgWHzMvXOY

call the police

Star reminds me of myself 13 years ago. Obsessed with sailor moon, long blonde hair, live in So Cal, last name Johansen. Annoying yet friendly. Lazy too. She is very relatable.

I would punch her in the stomach and tell her that I love her

Don't mind me, I'm simply here to troll saucefags who can't into Google search in the year 2017.

sure, but not as adorable

Good thing I'm not a paedo.

Are there really girls like Star out there? Where do I find such a QT?

is you aren't a girl you weren't star

Gee, I sure hope these threads don't devolve into "tfw no gf", blogposting and other /soc/ shit.

Don't just stand there bitch, make me some nachos.

High on sex "drug"

Man, all those cheating sex he had with Jackie and Heckapoo on the down low must be tiresome

What's your Skype?

Do you have a boyfriend?

I have a husband. Star, in all her weirdness, has hope.

Now I have to disinfect my shirt because of bugs.

Has anyone of you ever had a friend ?

But did you get cucked too

only darkness is my friend

>we still don't know why Dokidoki by Puffy Amiyumi is in the season 1 OST

Why are all the best girls taken so early?

>tfw my friend with long blonde hair, blue eyes, loved Sailor Moon while I liked Jackie Chan adventures, goofy and well meaning, very close and she gave me confidence to do more things....stopped talking to me/avoided me at school after I confessed I liked her when we were 14. Now I realize she didn't like me like that and couldn't deal with the awkwardness afterward.

I think the person who uploaded it was either just fucking around or is dumb enough to think someone looking for the star vs ost would totally want to hear that

it's an unofficial video made by a fan; no deeper reason than that

OR IS IT?

Oh god. Somebody capped me? I'm kinda proud.

You don't get this high of a power level overnight lads.

Not me!

MANNA IS STILL ALIVE

eggs

Had a friend who was painfully similar to Star and in some ways looked like her. I ended up getting really drunk with her playing video games one night and we ended up making out, and sleeping together.

Being a Mexican, and in love/dating with another girl at the time, you can see the parallels of this series and why at some moments in the show it's hard for me to watch because it makes me feel like shit that I was basically cheating on my gf for a weekend with this friend who I'd known for a few years.

If I wasn't already in what I consider to be a pretty fucking perfect relationship I would have been all over that like Marco was on Hekkapoo's hekkapoos.

HE COMES

Gee thats actually marginally better than cuckposting.

Anyone want to get the Cinnamon gang back together?

STOP

STOP WITH YOUR REAL LIFE ROMANTIC HAPPENINGS

STOP POSTING YOUR HISTORY OF LOVE

What if Star comes back in 16 years and 30 year old Marco is essentially living Sensei's life?

The relationship with Jackie never lasted, he has no friends and he runs Sensei's old dojo which still exists primarily because Jeremy goes there and pumps money into it.

Well, at least you enjoyed your friend.

cute and perfect time?

>forever alone cuckposter has had enough.jpg

>wings barely peeking out on the back
it's the attention to detail that I love in fan art.

All this time I was sure it was unreleased part of official soundtrack.
What about "I Don't Wanna" song?

No one has posted anything though.

Sorry to hear that, user.

Yes they have

user, I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me.

Between Friends updated

They're having sex

Oh don't you dare to bait like this

Would you a Jackie?

It was well deserved.

that's fucking cp

No, not my type

yeah. I self-insert as an OC. an orphaned mewni peasant, turned knight, assigned as Star's bodyguard on earth. Monsters killed his parents, so he is extremely prejudiced against them.

Despite being close in age (he's sixteen), this character doesn't like Star at all, and doesn't usually go on adventures with her or Marco. He and Star have an understanding, she doesn't tell on him for not doing his job as a bodyguard, and he doesn't tell Moon about her shenanigans. for most of S1 and S2 he just gorges himself on earth pleasures (TV, internet, games, non-corn-based foods) and hangs out with Angie and Raphael. He goes to school, but doesn't like it since he's an illiterate peasant, so he skips class to hang out with Oskar. Later in the season, he starts to respect Star, and wants to help her become a great queen. No shipping with star though, he sees her as like a younger sister.

If you didn't hear it or some variation of it in the show (and it's an already existing song), you can be pretty sure it's not part of the soundtrack

the guy who composes it tends to do it only after the animation and everything else is already done (exception are episodes like Face the Music when there are songs with lyrics), just a couple weeks before we see it ourselves.

there's no scenario where some random Japanese song was intended to be part of the soundtrack

Totally.

I am horribly, almost bigot-level, prejudiced against girls with piercings beyond one on each ear

Nah, she's too young.

And if you wait for her to get older or she was just magically older, she's the type that would end up getting fatter.

no

Nearly 10 minutes on a Sunday. He must be losing his touch.

it's rare to see artwork that doesn't make Marco look completely hispanic. People seem to always forget he's only half mexican and make him full on brown spic

That's a good stance to take.

If she has piercings then there's a good chance she also has some trashy looking tattoo as well.

What is that supposed to be?

Reminder that this is canon

Only if you're Russian.

Sometimes music is composed for the show, but ends up unused in the final draft. I know this probably isn't the case here in this particular case, but it happens.

Brittney is endgame!

I thought Angie was Hispanic too.

>Only if you're Russian.
what

It was scientifically proven long ago that humanposting is fair game.

Sure.