Pitch a Wonder family member to join the Tiny Trinity

Pitch a Wonder family member to join the Tiny Trinity

I was tossing ideas around and I'd like a Latina from an offshoot of Themyscria based more on Aztec culture as opposed to Greek.

>I was tossing ideas around and I'd like a Latina from an offshoot of Themyscria based more on Aztec culture as opposed to Greek.

Gabby Rivera pls.

SJWs would be mad about the inclusion of Aztec stuff user.

I haven't paid attention to Teen Titans since Final Crisis; is Cassie still in canon? If not, just age her down?

>I was tossing ideas around and I'd like a Latina from an offshoot of Themyscria based more on Aztec culture

Then it's not latina you retard, also aztecs were savages

Cassie still exists but she's in limbo right now. There's is no value in aging her down though. They will keep Cassie with the YJ era and those kids will get a launch eventually probably as YJ Rebirth. Use your noggin here.

Whatever happened to Zeke? Age him up maybe.

Veronica Cale's daughter Izzy

She finally gets her face back and she moves to Themyscira to train as an Amazon because her mother's gone insane

>Whatever happened to Zeke? Age him up maybe.
He grew up and became Zeus again in the Finch run.

Is there anything the Finches didn't fuck up?

Just have a "reveal" that Cassie doesn't age, or ages slowly because she's a demigod or some shit, and is stuck at 16-17. She doesn't have to be as young as the boys.

An Amazonian gives birth to a male, but since Wonder Woman's coming, the Amazonians no longer give away their males to Hephaestus. Instead, the Amazonians decide to raise the boy together. Eventually he becomes Wonder Boy and joins Robin and Superboy. Yes, I want a shota threesome.

Give us the one already beloved by fans.
She can be a daughter or a younger clone, whatever comic magic is required.

Your idea sounds like somethong cooked up by marvel. You know, no effort tokenistic shit. DC would do something that is both: more effort and more retarded. Like, deaged silver age wonder woman who was abducted from before the crisis who was abducted by golden age superman in the interest of having a child to raise with lois while in limbo after the crisis, who was taken by flashpoint lex luthor from limbo as a weapon secondary to project superman. When white wally returned, he accidentally ripped flashpoint, letting wonder woman jr fall through the hole.

This leads to her being found by lana lang, who decides to raise her. However, due to her being the superman red vessel, wonder woman jr aquires new powers that differ from the norm. She meets jon and damyan after being explosively propelled from her house by her new power to manifest the red.

A villain created a son out of clay using Wonder Woman's blood ten years ago, Diana finds her son and because she's loving and compassionate she takes him in and makes him Wonder Boy, then we get shota threesome

Then what do you do when Tim, Bart, and Conner get back? It makes no sense to put her with a different group of kids. Keep the generations together.

Clayface steals some of Wonder Woman's clay for an arc, gets all of her powers.

A piece gains sentience and becomes her own person named Annie

Cable in Diana's daughter from a possible future.
Aztec Amazons are already a thing in Odyssey of the Amazons. And Japanese, and African. Not to mention the Bana-Mighdall of Egypt.

Putting aside the plot you're pulling out of your ass to justify the kid's existence, what exactly do you think should be done with the character? Would it be more interesting if Diana had a son or a daughter? How would that kid act in relation to Damian and Jon? What character dynamic would they fill?

Yes, but you have to remember how DC, for example, won't simply pull a guy from Kandor to be a superguy and instead will choose to go in the most roundabout and retarded way to introduce a new superguy. Or how they will do complex backstories for their bizarros when they have an earth full of them and just need to go "oh, he came from there". DC rarely just uses their sources of super people straight up, preferring to go full retard with origina.

Is WW still made of clay? They retconned it out didn't they? I really like the idea.

Not entirely clear yet.
Rucka seems to be retconning the entire Azz run, but he hasn't definitively said anything about the clay origin yet.
Donna was made out of clay for a while, but Titans has already retconned that