Medusa and Black Bolt together are so inspiring and beautiful, aren't they, readers? A-aren't they? You love Inhumans...

Medusa and Black Bolt together are so inspiring and beautiful, aren't they, readers? A-aren't they? You love Inhumans, don't you?

I know nothing about this IP but damn that's a lot of different stupid costumes in the lower panel.

One of the worst pages I have ever seen. I say this as a Black Bolt fan.

Thing is...did anyone buy them being broke up?

Remember when Medusa was AXIS-flipped? The only thing she did was fuck a random nobody in a bar.

Of coarse crystal thinks it's buetiful,now her sister can stop fucking her ex

Sure. Inhumans are bred to be inherently loyal to the Royal Caste.

Honestly, I would love to see this fuckers die in a pool of shit.

What a cuck.

>marrying Johnny Storm's sloppy seconds
Black Bolt will never EVER be taken seriously ever again.

yeah, we had years of medusa cucking black bolt

BEST! POST! EVER!

How do I not remember that?

At one point she tried to kill a whole bunch of world leaders, but Spider-Man stopped her with one hit and told her to fuck off. Then she fucked off rather politely.

Geez, whatever happened to show not tell?

You want to know why the Inhumans book sucks?

BECAUSE MEDUSA IS SO FUCKING BORING!

Why should anyone like her character?

Yeah, it would be way better without any text.

Because it never happened.

> Medusa
> And Black Bolt
> Together
> They're telling this aloud in case Daredevil is near

the letting characters finish each others sentences trope is so banal and cheesy... there should be an editorial ban on it altogether

I can't believe this was greenlit

I've seen worse cases.

>reader looking up

And yet another dipshit who doesn't understand the meaning of the word cuck.

No, really. Black Bolt is a canon cuckold.

cucked by his own brother x2
cucked by his wife's sister's ex
face it, Black Cuck is canon

is that Spencer or Kos' Secret Avengers?
both underrated super fun runs

Well he did first find out Medusa and Johnny were together by flying in while they were making out.

Everything a bout these cunts is creepy as fuck. All the Inhumans act like a brain washed cult

He's a literal cuckold though. He's King cuck of the InHumans

>cucked
>lost his kingdom
>his son hates him
Is Black Bold the King Arthur of the MU?

Did she ever become unflipped?

Without even knowing any of the context of what's going on in that panel, it would work a million times better without the dialogue. Like everyone is actually awestruck and wordless at such a sight of Black Bolt flying off with Medusa

I know what the writers were trying for, but it's so hamfisted and goofy that it ruins any sort of dramatic pathos.

It's pretty much: "Love my OTP comic readers, l-love m-my OTP. PLEASE LOOK AT ME, SENPAI!!!"

Pic is my reaction to reading this scene.

>It's pretty much: "Love my OTP comic readers, l-love m-my OTP. PLEASE LOOK AT ME, SENPAI!!!"
I think it's more like "we know you missed these two together even after we utterly ruined both of them! enjoy, readers!" given this scene and the ending

This was a horrendously dumb event.

Fuck them all to death.

The only people who like the Inhumans are people so far gone that they think Jack Kirby created Stan Lee

The Classic Stan Lee/Jack Kirby Inhumans yes.

Perlmutter's pet project X-Men knock-off Nuhumans, no (expect Kamala).

I really want these fuckers to die. Hope Ewings book gets cancelled.

The more they keep giving Inhumans books the more I want them dead and gone from the face of all Marvel universes.

I loved old Black Bolt but ever since Kike Ike started to push them hard in the comics, I've wanted to see them crash and burn.

>Hope Ewings book gets cancelled.
Being an Ewing's book, that's a given.

Artist was lazy.

We get it Marvel. Inhumans movie. You're making an Inhumans movie. You really really really want us to give at least half a flea's cunt hair of a damn about them.

I think Don't Ask Don't Tell would be better here.

>Cuck Bolt

Terrible writing, god.

Black Bolt should be absolutely lonely anyway.

Ninety-nine times out of a hundred you and I would be on the same page with that comment since I too find it absurd how misused and overused it's become, but in this specific instance you are flatly mistaken.

Kos I think. Very fun.
Modok best boy.
Clint best boy.

>

... are we supposed to like her?

All hail the new heroes of marvel

When did Black Bolt become so weak that Emma Frost can just spear him like trout?

Soule said today via twitter that he doesnt really care about continuity, and has shown that constantly with BB. All he seems to know is that BB does stuff with his mouth. He seems to think it is all sound, not molecular management

I still dont understand how these 2 are allowed to be free and run a bar

>inb4 hurr they so powerful, who gonna apprehend them

Imagine the butthurt if Hitler was absolved of his crime just because he stepped down

Hitler couldn't annihilate half a city by telling you to fuck off.

Have any details about the BB solo series come out yet? He better be in prison for the first T-Bomb detonation

InHumans were the 70s right? And by the 80s or 90s people only knew Black Bolt? (if that) But no, this is the future and in the future we political and only make comics to support our movie industry.

Those were honest questions. I know S H I T about the start of the InHumans

Wow, I just went back and read all of IvX.

Black Bolt, a guy who has gotten into fistfights with Gladiator and the Hulk, now jobs to Dazzler and Emma Frost.

I really don't want to defend Soule, but the Dazzler/BB thing happened before. I don't have the scan, but he has focused his voice through her before

Yeah, but given the kinds of hits Black Bolt has taken, I'm not sure Emma hitting him in the neck - even in her diamond form - should phase him at all.

I just realized what that page reminded me of.

Fuck IvX straight to hell.

>SouLemire

I doubt Medusa has ever been as strong as she was during IvX.

This actually serves a purpose though. OP does not

It plays into the fucking schizophrenic storytelling of the Death of X/IvX duology: They spend the entire event making it clear that Emma was in the right, that she was the one making sensible decisions and she was the one to be rooting for, whereas Medusa was this murderous cunt who could get away with anything and who was defending what was manifestly the wrong side.

Then suddenly at the end of the story, the hero goes nuts and loses. The villain does an about-turn on her most deeply-held convictions and wins, and we're supposed to cheer for her.

It's the most insultingly brain-damaged storytelling I've seen in a long time

You need to expire, too, not just inspire

Is that guy getting a BJ through prison bars from Medusa?

Yes.
That's also BB's brother getting it from her

>multiple panels of one mouth pressed against another
>bj

I want you to tell me what you think a blowjob is.

virgin detected

In the past? Not really. She was a weird and somewhat manipulative alien queen that would to belittle people and refuse to explain herself when doing something shady, then accuse them of being violent thugs when they tried to restrain her or make her tell them what was going on, and then try to beat them up.
Now of course those are seen as good traits in a female character, yaas queen and all that, so who the fuck knows.

kek

IT'S CALLED KISSING, YOU BLIND FOOL.

KISSING.

ON THE LIPS.

He also used his voice as a first resort in a populated building. HIS customers in HIS building. That's so out of character I can hardly believe it. He didn't use his super strength, I'm not even sure Soule knows Black Bolt even HAS super strength. He didn't use an electron blast from his tuning fork, he didn't shield himself, he didn't bother to dodge, or take the fight outside, he got overpowered by Emma Frost...

It was jobbing of the highest degree..

underrated post.

The more people do things with The Inhumans that isn't on a galactic scale the worse they get

Lewd

Marvel should take a break from comic book writing altogether for maybe a decade. have a fresh start.
or fire everyone. that might also work.

>Second to last panel showing Medusa getting on level with the guys hips
>THEY'RE JUST KISSING GUYS

This is pretty stupid looking

Bobby pls stop posting on Sup Forums.
Get help, you are not gay nor love spics. I think the worse you did was Asian.

At least Captain America riding into battle with the American flag has some meaning behind it

I'm sure that a diamond spear can penetrate most things

>Leaves him for fucking Johnny Storm

>It's so inspiring they're back together

How the fuck is this inspiring AT ALL?

>Why would anyone like her character

She was great in Beyond! where she was this regal, dignified space queen. She had great moments like comforting a dying Spider-Man and flogging Gargan-Venom for killing him and telling Gravity's parents that if they ever needed anything from any Inhuman ever all they needed to do is but ask.

Her character concept-queen of a race of genetic superhumans and monsters who serves as the second-in-command of a man with perfect control of himself from his expressions to his voice-has potential.

The problem is bad writers.

>brain washed cult

They basically were in Jenkin's mini-series and they haven't been able to shake it since.

Remember what happened to Woz.

Going by past deeds 2/3rds of all Marvel heroes belong in jail.

I read Beyond and I don't remember her being particularly memorable in it besides when Janet confided in her about Hank.

You don't remember her with Spider-Man or her at Gravity's funeral?

I thought she was good in it. But everyone was pretty good in Beyond!. Even Gargan.

Emma was not sensible, that bitch crazy.

Now THIS is a blowjob panel.

ah yea, Ult Cap riding his Scooty Puff Jr.

>You love Inhumans, don't you?
I only love Auran.

But now he is cucking the guy who cucked him.

"Don't punch down" is the worst superhero team motto ever, by a wide margin.

How does Maximus keep getting away with it?!