See that Drive is coming out on tv

>see that Drive is coming out on tv
>Dad is watching tv, ask if i can join in and chance the channel to a movie i wanna watch
>Tell Dad it's one of my favorite movies
>Real human bean is playing for the first time when they are driving in the canal
>I get emotional as fuck, feel like a real human bean
>Look at Dad's reaction and see that he is falling asleep
>After a while he wakes up and just leaves

What the fuck? How couldn't he appreciate it?

Hes not a cuck soyboy like his son.

>W-why doesn't daddy like my meme movie!?

poor mans taxi driver

Your dad is actually a man whereas you're likely an autistic wimp, which seems to be a trend among this overrated shitty movie's biggest fans.

Anything with Gosling is essential soyboy nu-male cuckold flick.

Pic related

Are you okay?

He doesn't fall for retarded meme movies

Sup Forums was a mistake.kys fucking underage shitlord.

>someone says nigger
>dad laughs

Dad has to work his ass off everyday to keep his NEET son fed and clothed, so he just wants to fall asleep to some light entertainment on the sofa in the evening

t. just turned 18 and jacks off to anime

What this movie is about?

My wife's son

Driving

But i'm in uni and this happened while i was visiting my parents last eastern!

It's about a character with autism, except he's cool and useful, mysterious and doesn't say much, amazing at driving, good looking, gets girls, fights back against the bad guys.

The people that love it imagine themselves to be him, but the problem is that the only quality of his they actually share with him is the autism.

(see pic for examples of your typical delusional, autistic fan of this movie)

woah... so this is the power of le 52% face

It also has really cool visuals and GOAT sound track. Somehow Gosling's little speaking performance works with the colours and music really well.

Awful sound track. How do you play the same song the entire movie?

fuck off that dog looks rad af

because drive fucking sucks and only autists like it

tl;dr you're an autist and your dad is a normie

>tl;dr
hello r€ddit

you know it's really kinda sad
I cant watch kino with friends, it's impossible, they fix their eyes on their phones, low attention span

they can only watch capeshit, and action movie with an obscene quantity of CGI

how do you deal with movie loneliness?

>poor mans taxi driver
also poor mans driver

shut up you cancerous faggot, i've been here probably since you were in middle school

Did I hit a nerve reddie?

>that pic

Jesus...

those are some real human beans

at least the doggo is cute

Asian guy in bottom left is pretty good
The problem with most of these guys is that they are neither well built, nor good looking and they also have shitty cheap replica gear. Oh, and they post on Reddit.

>Asian guy in bottom left is pretty good
t. weeb

>poor mans taxi driver
>also poor mans driver

also poor mans transporter

>It's about a character with autism, except he's cool and useful, mysterious and doesn't say much, amazing at driving, good looking, gets girls, fights back against the bad guys.
Hey, he's just like me!

you sound broken

>Tfw I didnt even have a car

How real human beans can even compete?

What even is taxi driver? Probably something my dad saw.

Unlike you your dad isn't a virgin.

>years later
>still hard to explain

Whiney, indoctrinated millennial doesn't understand when different people have different opinions and like different things. Crisis and pantswetting ensue.

>Halloween is autism

>implying it was for Halloween
bruh, this fucking movie saved young men from suicide. It's that important as a voice of the autism generation.

>how do you deal with movie loneliness?
Watch movies alone.

>hating on Halloween and referring to a dog as a delusional autistic fan of Drive

>Hurr millenials
Fuck off to

Dads get old. They are not the energetic young men we remembered. Be kind to elders

>watching movie with dad
>dad falls asleep
Sounds comfy user. One day he will fall asleep for the last time, will you be mad then?

Dogs can have autism too, fag.

No i will be the saddest and strangest i have been my whole life, my old man is the biggest support i have in my life.

>Imagine being so cute that directors hire you just to stand there and smile at the actual characters.

this

this movie is literally every cuck's wet dream. your father is not a cuck. you however...