Main villain of the movie isn't villain at all

>main villain of the movie isn't villain at all

When an uber alpha woman even topped him, and all the male leads.....

God she’s perfect.
I will never forgive Snyder for wasting her.

... and the chance of her re-appear is getting slimmer and slimmer.

Damn you Snyder! WB! DAMN you all!

In general, is there a distinctive difference in the look of east germans compared to west germans? As soon as I saw her in this movie, I swear to god I knew she was from East Germany.

Watching this shitfest flick the second time it became abundantly clear Zod did absolutely nothing wrong and even acted heroically.

>is there a distinctive difference in the look of east germans compared to west germans?
yup

> Zod, Luthor = top kapekino villains. Fact.

Same. Superman is effectively just a race traitor, and Zod is trying to safe his goddamn species.

Zod was as much as victim as he was a victimizer.

He was trapped into his violent, brutish genetics. It makes for a great military leader, but not really a good leader for the kryptonian people. You can feel he is doing what he thinks its right but at the same time he is vindictive and petty.

It ties perfectly into the nature vs nurture themes of the movie and the sociopolitical system of Krypton.

Underrated villain imo. Same as Batman in BvS. When you realize Batman is one of the 2 villains in BvS, you find its brilliantly done. The setup. The psychology. The performance. The redemption arc.

Snyder's movies suck ass, my guy. All the leddit spacing in the world ain't gonna change that.

Try harder, faggots.

And nothing you say will change the fact that Batman is the most nuanced and complex villain in a capeshit movie ever.

Yes, she is hot. I would fuck her if you know what I mean. That being said she was terrible and forgettable, other than being sexy.

batman was right though, superman is too dangerous

Yes. Eastern and western Germany may as well be 2 different countries.

Why couldn't he terraform Venus?

Yeah, terraforming an entire living planet is benign as can get.

Focus! You pleb.

She was a terrible villain only in that she wasn't a villain. The other faggots posted proponents of literal xenocide.

Codex

Probably because they literally were until very recently.

East Germans are all just soviet rape babies.

Could he bring the Codex to Venus?

Aliens can be dangerous. But Clark really isnt. Batman was fucking deranged but even then, it made sense and you could see where Bruce was coming from. The subversion of expectations with batman being the villain and his redemption arc is great.
In the movie we have 2 rich guys that feel completely impotent against Superman. Both go into dark places, both plan for the destruction of Superman. But Bruce finally redeems himself, while Lex falls into the abyss. Bruce is the best villain because you can believe his pain, you can believe in his crusade.

He still had to kill Kal-El to extract the codex. Might as well terraform Earth since it wouldnt have any real defense. lmao at ww and Aquaman

>soviet rape babies
Eastern Germans just intermingled with Czechs, Balts and Poles a lot until they were kicked out of those countries.

Now imagine her and kike Gadot would have reversed roles if Kikedot wasnt pregnant when Snyder shoted MoS.

woman in a 1st world country kept their rape babies. wew lad. middle germany was one of the abortion hotspots.

what you mean is she looks german and the average "west" german looks like Ali Isczitürk

What if he's asked Superman for help, WITHOUT using a field-of-skulls nightmare vision?

I thought it was obvious, especially at the end - he failed, everyone's gone but he is programmed to be unable to give up and he physically can't kill himself because of that despite not wanting to go onso he makes superman do it for him

>Superman, help me, let me extract the codex from your dead body!

Also this
He is a brutish military leader. He is not a politician. He doesn't negotiate. He just takes and punches stuff. His genes push him toward violence.

>instead of accepting defeat, he goes crazy and tries everything to destroy mankind
>nothing wrong
>acted heroically
He was living in a dream world.

You'd act a little irrationally if your entire world and future of your species was ripped out of the palm of your hand.

Zod couldn't read it out of him non-fatally? The skull got dissolved into him as a baby, it couldn't be dissolved out of him as an adult?

>be the chief commander of your planet military forces
>politicians are fucking everything up
>you stage a coup d'etat
>somehow you manage to fail to take the power

Worst commander of the whole universe.

Faora would rape the fuc out of Hela

>Faora is a rapist which is why she isn't a villain
Oh no, he's retarded.

>accept defeat
>just lay down and die
are you, by chance, jewish?

It got dissolved . Its part of him.

>"You ever make soup? Cut up the meat, vegetables, add broth, cook it for a couple hours? You ever try to unmake soup?"

>tried to destroy Earth and humanity
>nothing wrong

with that shitty beard and hair he is the villain of taste

Earth in a dire needs of enema anyway. So yes, Zod is not wrong at all. This planet need a purer being than human.

>being incapable of understanding different points of view
dc cucks, ladies and gentlemen

He did what was right for his people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

He's a villain from the point of view of humanity.

Its always a pow thing.

Villains that are justified are GOAT. Every single MARVEL villain is just "I'm evil because I want to destroy da world boohoo :D"

Nope, user. Loki and Hela was right, they have every rights to lay lai claim the throne. Odin is kuck father has slighted them. He kidnapped Loki and basically whitewashing him. While booted off Hela (his first child) into shit place.

Thats why BvS Batman is the best capeshit villain

Thor was only Marvel flick I could tolerate, first one was weak, second one is fantasy kino, third one plays the same safe formula, it's quipfest trash.

>have a great villain
>just kill him in the end

FUCKING GODDAMNIT SNYDER

If he just used Nolan's original script Zod would be in the Phantom Zone ready to return later on, he'd be like DC's Loki except remove the quips, add a better motivation and a better actor, and write him decently too

I cant care about Loki, he is too inconsistent.

>At the end of Thor 1 he kinda regrets what he does and come to a pseudo understanding with Thor and Odin.
>Next movie he wants to genocide everyone in planet Earth to fuck up with Thor.
>Next movie he feels remorseful, then he betrays everyone

I guess if we remove Whedon's Avengers Loki character makes more sense. But as it is right now, Loki is a retarded emo faggot that was pardoned more than what they wronged him

Loki only regrets is to his stepmother. She loves him unconditionally.
Loki is a trickster god, inconsistent is in his blood.

>shitfest
Nice try mouse

For someone who is a playful trickster, he is kinda a sore whiny faggot that looks like he is in pain constantly. He clearly doesnt enjoy his position and what he does in the MCU. So I cant take him as a trickster.

Does Phantom Zone in Snyder's DCEU even exist?

Yes. Faora lives there now with at least another 10 kryptonians.

She is spending the eternity being kryptogangbanged

>be victim of genocide
>not wanting revenge

Nope. She will be the madam. Pimping out all 9 others for the denizens of Phantom Zone.

P-please elaborate.

That was where Zod and his soldiers were sent at the beginning of MoS

I love how Snyder frames his shots.

Oh cool, it's a "think of the most evil character from a movie you can and claim they did nothing wrong" episode.

That doesn't mean he acted "heroically" lmao

Loki didn't give a shit about the throne. He was just a spoilt child that wanted attention.

>could have just asked Superman for the Codex to rebuild Krypton on literally any other planet since he already has a spaceship
>could have just not bothered terraforming Earth since he finds out the Sun gives Kryptonians god-like powers
what did Zod mean by this?

Nurse Ratched did nothing wrong. She even let them vote on whatever shit they wanted. And there was no precedent. She just let them.