So far who has your favorite set of movies in the MCU?

So far who has your favorite set of movies in the MCU?

Captain America and it's not even a competition.

fpbp

QFT

I loved all 3 Cap movies. Winter Soldier is my favorite because it's like of those old-school political-action thrillers.

However, I am REALLY stoked for Ragnorak because it looks like Thor is gonna cut loose and crack skulls alongside Hulk. I bet it's gonna make the most out of the Thor movies.

Captain Amerca > Iron Man > Thor

This is an objective fact.

X2, X-Men, DOFP, First Class, and probably Logan when I go see it sometime this week.

CA > Thor > IM

Iron man 2 & 3 are just plain weak.

First Avenger > Iron Man > Winter Soldier > Civil War > Iron Man 3 > Thor > Iron Man 2 > Dark World

Not a single MCU character has a good "set" if movies.

If I had to pick one I'd say Incredible Hulk cause it was one and done.

>first Avenger first

don't agree but I gotta respect this

That was good, but you neglected to mention how Batman vs Superman was objectively the greatest comic book film ever produced complete with an attached image providing a deconstruction of its narrative and cinematography, so I'm afraid I can only give you a C.

Captain America easily, Thor still have one more movie this year coming.

Are you me?

First Avenger, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man aaaaand Dr.Strange.
Rest into the trash.

Civil War > Winter Soldier >First Avenger > Iron Man 1 > Thor >Iron Man 3 >> Dark World > Iron Man 2

WS>IM>Antman>CW>GOTG>Aveng 1>Doc Str>Thor=Cap 1>IM2>AOU>IM3>Thor2

Cap easily, though I do like Iron Man 1. I even liked Iron Man 3, despite the hate it got. Iron Man 2 is the worst out of the MCU though.

Iron Man
Captain America 2

MCU

They're all terrible and anyone who likes them should be ashamed of themselves.

Incredible Hulk.

Everything else is the same rinse and repeat trash.

Comatose yourself my good man.

Tony has the only good one.

Everything past IM1 was a mistake. The MCU is an abomination.

One person with taste on Sup Forums.

Two?

the first Iron Man movie introduces SHIELD while hinting they're involved in other extranormal shit, and ends with Fury saying he's planning the Avengers. It doesn't really work as a standalone. I guess what you mean to say is even Iron Man was a mistake.

Patrician taste

Captain America had two strong movies, and Civil War was meh.
Iron Man was god tier, but both sequels were trash.
Thor was okay, but Dark World was bad.

The first Iron Man was bad too. The MCU was a quip fest from the very beginning.

I hope we get another Cap movie at some point. Civil War was a mediocre way to conclude the trilogy even though the movie is pretty entertaining.

This, but they had to shoehorn an adaptation of a mediocre and overhyped event and shill Iron Manlet even more.

CW movie>>>>>>>X men apocalypse>CW comic

Yes please. I really enjoyed CW but I would have preferred a straight forward Cap film with Falcon and Bucky, Widow can come too.

/thread

Captain America easily.

It's weird because I never really cared for Cap in the comics so I didn't expect to like them at all. It's probably Evans's version of Steve Rogers that made me like them so much.

>because it's like of those old-school political-action thrillers.

Its not

Hot take on the MCU ranking coming right through.

1. Cap: TWS
2. Cap: TFA
3. Cap: Civil War
4. Iron Man
5. Doctor Strange
6. Ant-Man
7. The Avengers
8. The Incredible Hulk
9. Thor: The Dark World
10. GotG
11. Avengers: AoU
12. Thor
13. Iron Man 2

For the life of me I don't understand why people like GotG that much. Gunn's humor is just cringeworthy to me and it looks like it got even worse in GotG 2 with the poop jokes and autistic Drax. His characterization is also fucking awful outside of Rocket.

Cap is so pure in the mcu. Did Evans join the hydra cap bitching?

>For the life of me I don't understand why people like GotG that much

ok but really, behind Thor TDW?

Iron man is good. 2 and 3 are complete garbage.
Thor was meh. 2 was garbage and 3 doesn't look much better.
Captain America 1 and winter soldier were good. CW was okay.

Cap.It's not even hard. None of the Cap movies are bad unlike Ironman and Thor.

>and 3 doesn't look much better.

h-have we seen anything of 3?

I know it's a controversial opinion, but yeah.

Thor 2 was just bland to me. Nothing completely awful (though Jane and her sidekicks came close to that) and nothing that really stood out either. GotG outright annoyed me most of the time, it's just not my type of humor. The fact that the movie was 90% humor didn't help it.

There's been some set pics and supposed leaks. So far looks and sounds meh.

>Nothing completely awful
>Jane and her sidekicks

They were bad, but not THAT bad to take me out of the movie.

At least it's good that they won't be shoved into Thor 3 too.

Even with Civil War being unrelenting garbage , Capt America still has the best series